|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The corporations pay the African American teens to wear certain items in order to become walking ___________ for the products.
(a) Sandwich boards.
2. Klein believes that it is a myth that _____________ are growing in today's day and times, according to her book.
3. The goal of branding was to establish a/an _____________ connection between the customer and the product.
4. When the hip hop trend began to move out of the black neighborhoods, companies started to create __________.
(a) New brands.
(b) New styles.
(d) Fake markets.
5. Disney's _________ network now has sports bars and credit cards with its name on it so that the brand might expand into all areas of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some corporations have even paid college students to talk up their ___________ while being paid to do so.
2. Who was NOT one of the winners according to market research into the growing consumer group, as referenced in #33?
3. Nike and _________ were the first to conceive of the idea of co-branding, with much success for both companies.
4. With the help of ___________ advertising gurus, a product is no longer a product, but it is a way of life, an attitude, a set of values, a look, an idea.
5. When a company was sold, if the brand name was known and popular, a huge ___________ could be expected as a result.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)