|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of branding, _________ is not a shoe or a piece of clothing, but a lifestyle of sports and fitness according to the company.
2. Fast food chains now offer children's meals with branded __________ to help promote a certain media event or movie.
3. When a company was sold, if the brand name was known and popular, a huge ___________ could be expected as a result.
(d) Mark up.
4. __________ were twenty-something workers who were brought in to help corporations find out what was cool for the teens of the day.
(a) Free agents.
(b) New agents.
(c) Change agents.
(d) Teen agents.
5. Some corporations have even paid college students to talk up their ___________ while being paid to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Branding in its truest and most advanced incarnations is about corporate _______________."
2. As multiple ___________ began to produce the same products, however, the idea of brand names came into being.
3. Cultural trends tend to begin in ___________ neighborhoods and then move out to the suburbs.
4. Who was NOT one of the winners according to market research into the growing consumer group, as referenced in #33?
5. Nike and _________ were the first to conceive of the idea of co-branding, with much success for both companies.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)