|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fast food chains now offer children's meals with branded __________ to help promote a certain media event or movie.
2. Over time, however, the people who were being used to promote brands realized that the cultural _______ was being usurped by larger corporations.
3. As a result of branding, _________ is not a shoe or a piece of clothing, but a lifestyle of sports and fitness according to the company.
4. As multiple ___________ began to produce the same products, however, the idea of brand names came into being.
5. To promote their __________, corporations are waging a war on public and individual space, according to Klein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Street _________ abound in the black neighborhoods as they know that the trends there will be cool in two to three years.
2. The next level of branding, according to Klein, may be to turn entire cities into brand ____________.
3. Many more people were buying __________ brands in order to save money during tighter times in the market.
4. When a company was sold, if the brand name was known and popular, a huge ___________ could be expected as a result.
5. What did kids buy when the real version of a product was too expensive or too out of reach?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)