|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The shutdown of U.S. ___________ has continued over the years, causing towns to lose their economy and their tax base.
(a) Shipping stores.
2. What's interesting is that the brand owners do not actually own the _____________, as these are owned by third parties.
(d) Labor pool.
3. Newsworthy stories and important stories may be ___________ when a corporation does not agree with the piece.
4. A big problem with sweatshops and corporations is that codes of _______ are not enforceable, like laws are.
5. The new economy now includes a large number of permanent _________ and executives who earn large salaries and get stock options.
(a) Factory foreman.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Branding in its truest and most advanced incarnations is about corporate _______________."
2. The _________ has become the hottest commodity when it comes to the advertising culture.
3. In the third world countries and the factories, there is always a new crop of ____________ to replace those who leave.
4. Rob Lieber noted that the time of considering yourself an ___________ has passed. Rather, he notes that people should consider themselves as service providers.
5. Street _________ abound in the black neighborhoods as they know that the trends there will be cool in two to three years.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)