|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the branded town as build by Disney in Florida, whose aim is to create an entirely branded experience?
(a) Mickey and Minnie.
2. The local military and police stop any ___________ by those who are not actually workers at the factories.
3. Reverend Butts began his adbusting by __________ billboards in order to remove them from sight.
(d) Breaking down.
4. During which period of time was there a successful attack on the practice of advertising?
(b) World War Two.
(c) Great Depression.
(d) World War One.
5. ___________ is described as the active elimination and suppression of material.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nike and _________ were the first to conceive of the idea of co-branding, with much success for both companies.
2. The National _________ Committee has been the most successful in creating cracks in the branded economy.
3. Cultural trends tend to begin in ___________ neighborhoods and then move out to the suburbs.
4. The polo pony and the alligator were the first signs of _________ being used in order to help identity those who were using certain brands.
5. Klein compares the experience within a superstore as something that is a one- to two-hour __________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)