|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________make up a large percentage of the workers for Microsoft and other software companies.
(a) Illegal workers.
2. Having production sent to third world countries meant a __________% markup on some product costs.
3. When using a temporary staffing agency for the majority of employees, a company doesn't have to have a _____________ department.
(a) Human Resources.
4. The _________ culture is one of the places where culture jamming seems to have become a trendy way to improve sales.
5. ___________ is described as the active elimination and suppression of material.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nike and _________ were the first to conceive of the idea of co-branding, with much success for both companies.
2. Agent Blackberry of the Bionic Baking Brigade says to many corporate leaders, "To their lies, we respond with _______."
3. Attempts by employees in third world countries to unionize are hampered by high _________ and the threat to close the facility.
4. America seems to be moving into an _____________ relative to employment within the borders of the states.
5. The marketplace is no longer __________ when the corporations control all of the media and the retail industries.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)