|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many believed the declining job market would be re-energized by ____________ innovations.
2. Identifying the segments of society which would be the most ____________ was the next level of branding.
3. What is the name of one of the largest employers in the United States, at the time this book was written?
(b) Allied Staffing.
(d) Tru Benefits.
4. Which costs need to be reduced as a result of needing to be more focused on the brand than the product?
5. Creating a ________ is the key buzz phrase for a corporation which wants to create a superstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Klein points out that Cathedral Grove isn't a forest at all, but a _________ museum as it is not accessible to all.
2. The markup of the products allows for the expansion of more brand __________ and more executive salaries.
3. Buyouts and __________ cause many companies to be coupled together with one entity acting under several different names.
4. Many laid off workers are made to come back as ___________ in order to have their jobs, though at lower wages and no benefits.
5. Wal-Mart has the power to veto certain CDs or books since that one book or CD is not going to impact its ______________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)