|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The workers who go into the factories overseas must pass through ____________ in order to enter and to exist.
(b) Metal detectors.
2. To promote their __________, corporations are waging a war on public and individual space, according to Klein.
3. What is the branded town as build by Disney in Florida, whose aim is to create an entirely branded experience?
(b) Mickey and Minnie.
4. The brand had to infiltrate every corner of life, despite predictions that the brand would _______ as a result.
(c) Become more popular.
(d) Be less unique.
5. In order to stop the spread of the idea that companies were trying to infiltrate the culture, they began to produce _______ items, touting the coolness of uncool items from the years before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Co-branding is seen as a win-win situation since the product and the _________ are both promoted at the same time.
2. Newsworthy stories and important stories may be ___________ when a corporation does not agree with the piece.
3. Buyouts and __________ cause many companies to be coupled together with one entity acting under several different names.
4. As a result of branding, _________ is not a shoe or a piece of clothing, but a lifestyle of sports and fitness according to the company.
5. As multiple ___________ began to produce the same products, however, the idea of brand names came into being.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)