|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the CEOs of the MTV channel admits to the fact it is not about angst, but more about unbridled _____________.
2. During the 1990s, the consumer became more _________ conscious than brand conscious due to the recession taking place.
(c) Social issue.
3. Corporations have even begun to sponsor entire _______________ like MTV in order to continue marketing all day and night.
(b) Cable channels.
(c) Time zones.
4. "Branding in its truest and most advanced incarnations is about corporate _______________."
5. Those who work at a Starbucks or a Borders are working there until they can __________________.
(a) Be in management.
(b) Afford to move out of their parents' house.
(c) Get done with school.
(d) Find something better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rob Lieber noted that the time of considering yourself an ___________ has passed. Rather, he notes that people should consider themselves as service providers.
2. What's interesting about the Disney branded town in Florida is that it offers a celebration of _________________.
3. Wal-Mart has the power to veto certain CDs or books since that one book or CD is not going to impact its ______________.
4. As a result of branding, _________ is not a shoe or a piece of clothing, but a lifestyle of sports and fitness according to the company.
5. Freelancing, according to Klein, requires _________, motivation, and strong internal work ethic in order to be profitable.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)