|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once hotels, villages, restaurants, and entire towns are included in a corporation's plans, it can cause a branded __________.
2. Sponsorships and strategically placed __________ helped to create a customer brand experience which could continue to promote the brand.
(a) Free samples.
3. People begin to feel betrayed by the companies for which they have worked, as they can not count on job ____________.
4. Klein compares the experience within a superstore as something that is a one- to two-hour __________.
5. ___________ is a retailer which has engaged in price wars, offering prices so low that no competitor can ever compete.
(c) Wal Mart.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first Disney store created in order to begin the idea of a brand experience?
2. Markets that respond to the tyranny of size have always had a tendency toward __________.
3. Freelancing, according to Klein, requires _________, motivation, and strong internal work ethic in order to be profitable.
4. ___________ is described as the active elimination and suppression of material.
5. In order to stop the spread of the idea that companies were trying to infiltrate the culture, they began to produce _______ items, touting the coolness of uncool items from the years before.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)