• The new focus of corporations is the marketing of brand names.
• Brand names are synonymous with corporate consciousness.
• Traditional advertising is no longer enough in a world of brand names.
• Companies begin to offer a brand experience with shops.
• Logos help to create a brand awareness for customers.
• Branding was once restricted to billboards.
• Corporations realize they need to be in the schools in order to market to the youth.
• Social issues have been mixed with corporate branding to create popular brands.
• Buyouts and mergers actually restrict the choices a consumer has in the market.
• The ultimate goal of brand-run corporations is synergy.
• The first Disney store was the first branded superstore in 1984.
• The merging of companies creates a market which is not truly free or competitive.
• Products are made in factories.
• Brands are what consumers buy.
• Promoting a brand is an...
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)