1. The author states that the tipping point for Hush Puppies Shoes came between what years?
2. What is the name of the company that produces Hush Puppies Shoes?
3. What two executives from Hush Puppies Shoes met a New York photographer who told them about the shoes’ resurgence, according to the author in the introduction?
4. What fashion designer was heard to be wearing Hush Puppies Shoes when they experienced a resurgence, according to the author in the Introduction?
5. What designer called and wanted to use Hush Puppies Shoes in his spring collection during their resurgence, according to the author in the introduction?
This section contains 4,277 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)