|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bernie Goetz’s parents were immigrants from where?
2. Philip Zimbardo instructed the mock guards in his prison study to do what?
(a) Interrogate the prisoners.
(b) Water-board the prisoners.
(c) Maintain order at any cost.
(d) Conduct random drug tests.
3. Gaeton Dugas held what profession?
(a) Flight attendant.
(b) Night club owner.
(c) Swim instructor.
4. While connectors collect relationships, mavens collect what, according to the author?
(b) Financial backing.
5. According to Gladwell, stickiness measures the degree to which a product or idea does what?
(a) Stays with the audience.
(b) Culminates in stasis.
(c) Instigates change.
(d) Conveys a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states in Chapter 5 that a person's brain only remembers about how many types of a particular item?
2. According to the author in Chapter 3, Sesame Street limited itself by appealing to what?
3. When did Gaeton Dugas die?
4. On a personal level, a typical person claims about how many close relationships, according to the author in Chapter 5?
5. What fashion designer was heard to be wearing Hush Puppies Shoes when they experienced a resurgence, according to the author in the Introduction?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)