|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the second of these?
2. Where did Bernie Goetz and his sister attend boarding school for high school?
3. Howard Levanthal’s research showed that when each type of pamphlet included what, each category saw an increase in attendance to the vaccine clinic?
(a) A map to the campus health center.
(b) Explanations of the vaccine.
(c) Photographs of diseased people.
(d) Commentary from doctors.
4. Bernie Goetz’s parents were immigrants from where?
5. When was Paul Revere born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Horchow scored well over what number on Gladwell's connector test in Chapter 2?
2. What concept in cognitive psychology refers to the amount of space in the brain for certain kinds of information, according to the author in Chapter 5?
3. On what date does the author describe a young boy overhearing news of the British invasion in Chapter 2?
4. The young men who attempted to mug Bernie Goetz demanded how much money from him?
5. What was Joan Ganz Cooney’s first television program?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)