|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Revere is someone the author considers to be what?
(a) A maven.
(b) A connector.
(c) An antagonist.
(d) A salesman.
2. While connectors collect relationships, mavens collect what, according to the author?
(b) Financial backing.
3. According to the author’s sources, how many patients visited Baltimore’s sexually transmitted disease clinics in the year from 1990-1991?
4. In what year was Kitty Genovese stabbed to death?
5. Gaeton Dugas held what profession?
(b) Swim instructor.
(c) Night club owner.
(d) Flight attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Not only do connectors know many people; they also operate in a variety of what, according to the author?
2. The author describes an advertising agent for Columbia Record Club who encouraged viewers to look for what in the magazine ads in Chapter 3?
3. What is Roger Horchow’s profession?
4. The author states in Chapter 1 that what year span saw the number of children in Baltimore born with syphilis spike considerably?
5. What advertising agent for Columbia Record Club increased the stickiness of his ads simply by drawing a link between televised and print ads?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)