|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author consider to be the first of the three rules of epidemics?
(a) The Law of the Few.
(b) The Power of Context.
(c) The Law of the Many.
(d) The Stickiness Factor.
2. According to the author in Chapter 3, Sesame Street limited itself by appealing to what?
(a) Children of lower classes.
(b) Children of urban areas.
(c) Children of upper classes.
(d) An adult sense of humor.
3. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the first of these?
4. Where is Lois Weisberg from?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
5. Researchers prior to Blue's Clues believed that children could not follow what?
(a) A nonlinear narrative.
(b) A plot.
(c) Dancing letters.
(d) Subtle symbolism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lois Weisberg was responsible for the establishment of what renowned program, which gathered youths to a vacant block downtown to make art?
2. The author describes an advertising agent for Columbia Record Club who encouraged viewers to look for what in the magazine ads in Chapter 3?
3. The author states that the tipping point for Hush Puppies Shoes came between what years?
4. A well-known saying states that twenty percent of the people do what percent of the work?
5. Who was convicted of the murder of Kitty Genovese?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)