|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that produces Hush Puppies Shoes?
2. What refers to a neuron that fires both when an animal acts and when an animal observes the same action performed by another?
(a) Neuron reverberation.
(b) Mimicry neuron.
(c) Atomic neuron.
(d) Mirror neuron.
3. On what date does the author describe a young boy overhearing news of the British invasion in Chapter 2?
(a) April 18, 1775.
(b) September 16, 1776.
(c) June 16, 1775.
(d) July 4, 1776.
4. According to the author’s sources, how many patients visited Baltimore’s sexually transmitted disease clinics in the year from 1990-1991?
5. Darnell McGee admitted sexual relations with how many people after he knew he carried HIV?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Gladwell’s rough quiz to test the number of people a person may know, a typical score comes in around what number?
2. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the first of these?
3. Lois Weisberg occupies how many different social circles, according to the author in Chapter 2?
4. Gaeton Dugas held what profession?
5. According to one study, frequent viewers of Peter Jennings were more likely to vote for whom in the 1980s?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)