|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the third of these?
2. Darnell McGee is known to have infected over how many people with HIV?
3. What is a trivia game that rests on the assumption that any individual involved in the Hollywood, California film industry can be linked through his or her film roles to actor Kevin Bacon?
(a) “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.”
(b) “Ten Degrees of Kevin Bacon.”
(c) “Seven Degrees of Separation.”
(d) “Six Degrees of Separation.”
4. Roger Horchow scored well over what number on Gladwell's connector test in Chapter 2?
5. A well-known saying states that twenty percent of the people do what percent of the work?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to one study, frequent viewers of Peter Jennings were more likely to vote for whom in the 1980s?
2. Gaeton Dugas held what profession?
3. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the second of these?
4. Gaeton Dugas claimed to have slept with over how many people?
5. What does the author consider to be the first of the three rules of epidemics?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)