|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author consider to be the third of the three rules of epidemics?
(a) The Law of the Many.
(b) The Law of the Few.
(c) The Power of Context.
(d) The Stickiness Factor.
2. Where is Lois Weisberg from?
(a) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
3. While connectors collect relationships, mavens collect what, according to the author?
(a) Financial backing.
4. In Gladwell’s rough quiz to test the number of people a person may know, a typical score comes in around what number?
5. What brand of cigarettes became sticky when they used a grammatical faux pas in an advertising campaign according to the author in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a neuron that fires both when an animal acts and when an animal observes the same action performed by another?
2. Roger Horchow scored well over what number on Gladwell's connector test in Chapter 2?
3. Lois Weisberg occupies how many different social circles, according to the author in Chapter 2?
4. Gaeton Dugas claimed to have slept with over how many people?
5. The author states that the tipping point for Hush Puppies Shoes came between what years?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)