|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date does the author describe a young boy overhearing news of the British invasion in Chapter 2?
(a) July 4, 1776.
(b) September 16, 1776.
(c) June 16, 1775.
(d) April 18, 1775.
2. In Gladwell’s rough quiz to test the number of people a person may know, few people score over what number?
3. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the third of these?
4. What fashion designer was heard to be wearing Hush Puppies Shoes when they experienced a resurgence, according to the author in the Introduction?
(a) Isaac Mizrahi.
(b) Jacques Herrer
(c) Micole Biancosino.
(d) Donna Karan.
5. Roger Horchow scored well over what number on Gladwell's connector test in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author points out that the outbreak of syphilis in Baltimore slowed during what season?
2. What refers to a neuron that fires both when an animal acts and when an animal observes the same action performed by another?
3. Darnell McGee admitted sexual relations with how many people after he knew he carried HIV?
4. Who was convicted of the murder of Kitty Genovese?
5. In Gladwell’s rough quiz to test the number of people a person may know, a typical score comes in around what number?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)