|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Not only do connectors know many people; they also operate in a variety of what, according to the author?
(a) Social niches.
(d) Government offices.
2. According to the author’s sources, how many patients visited Baltimore’s sexually transmitted disease clinics in the year from 1990-1991?
3. The author states in Chapter 1 that what year span saw the number of children in Baltimore born with syphilis spike considerably?
4. What was the cause in the spike of syphilis cases in Baltimore, according to the Centers for Disease Control?
(b) Crack cocaine.
(c) Rat infestation.
5. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the second of these?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the first of these?
2. What refers to a social psychological phenomenon where individuals do not offer any means of help in an emergency situation to the victim when other people are present?
3. What is Roger Horchow’s profession?
4. Lois Weisberg was responsible for the establishment of what renowned program, which gathered youths to a vacant block downtown to make art?
5. In Gladwell’s rough quiz to test the number of people a person may know, a typical score comes in around what number?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)