|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author cite as a prototypical maven who is "almost pathologically helpful"?
(a) Tom Gau.
(b) Brian Mullen.
(c) John Potterat.
(d) Mark Alpert.
2. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the second of these?
3. Darnell McGee is known to have infected over how many people with HIV?
4. Who was convicted of the murder of Kitty Genovese?
(a) James Moorland.
(b) William Dupre.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Winston Moseley.
5. What two executives from Hush Puppies Shoes met a New York photographer who told them about the shoes’ resurgence, according to the author in the introduction?
(a) Michael Anderson and Jesse Skawinski.
(b) John Bartlett and Isaac Mizrahi.
(c) Owen Baxter and Geoffrey Lewis.
(d) James Owen and William Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lois Weisberg from?
2. Paul Revere is someone the author considers to be what?
3. What designer called and wanted to use Hush Puppies Shoes in his spring collection during their resurgence, according to the author in the introduction?
4. What was the cause in the spike of syphilis cases in Baltimore, according to the Centers for Disease Control?
5. What is a trivia game that rests on the assumption that any individual involved in the Hollywood, California film industry can be linked through his or her film roles to actor Kevin Bacon?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)