|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What designer called and wanted to use Hush Puppies Shoes in his spring collection during their resurgence, according to the author in the introduction?
(a) John Bartlett.
(b) Micole Biancosino.
(c) Janette Wilson.
(d) Oscar de la Renta.
2. The young men who attempted to mug Bernie Goetz demanded how much money from him?
3. Bernie Goetz’s parents were immigrants from where?
4. When was Paul Revere born?
5. According to Gladwell, stickiness measures the degree to which a product or idea does what?
(a) Stays with the audience.
(b) Culminates in stasis.
(c) Conveys a message.
(d) Instigates change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roger Horchow’s profession?
2. When did the show Sesame Street premiere?
3. Philip Zimbardo is president of what project at the university where he works?
4. On what date does the author describe a young boy overhearing news of the British invasion in Chapter 2?
5. On what television station does Blue’s Clues air?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)