|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
2. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
3. What does one use to thicken puree?
4. What is glucose also known as?
5. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
Essay Topic 1
How do the following groups make up for the lack of meat and other products in their diets.
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following foods and write about that products development since it was first discovered.
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following countries and examine how that food has helped shape the nation's identity.
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)