|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is coriander also known as?
2. What does yeast produce as a by product?
3. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
4. In what way are batters different from dough?
5. What county invented cocoa powder?
Essay Topic 1
Why are fish seen as essential to our diets? What are the health risks surrounding fish? How should one prepare different fish?
Essay Topic 2
Why does McGee examine food from a scientific perspective? Why is there so little learned about food science in schools?
Essay Topic 3
What are the concerns about the chicken egg industry? How have governments tried to combat these concerns?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)