Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
2. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
3. What is the title of Chapter 13?
4. What vitamin group is most common in seeds?
5. What does one use to thicken puree?
Choose one of the following countries and examine how that food has helped shape the nation's identity.
What are the concerns about the the meat industry in general? How have governments tried to combat these concerns?
What are the concerns about the chicken egg industry? How have governments tried to combat these concerns?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)