|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
(a) A kiwi.
(b) An apple.
(c) A banana.
(d) A peach.
2. What does the yeast in wine feed on to convert itself into alcohol?
3. What is used to make bread lighter?
4. What was the precursor to honey?
5. What is the best temperature to store nuts?
(a) Warm temperatures.
(b) Cool temperatures.
(c) Hot temperatures.
(d) Freezing temperatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tree chocolate is derived from?
2. What are cookies usually made from?
3. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
4. Which of the following is an example of conduction?
5. What country developed noodles?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)