Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What herb has 600 varieties?
2. Which of the following is a type of candy?
3. What continent started to use honey as a sweetener in 1625?
(a) North America.
(d) South America.
4. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
(a) By pouring it in.
(b) By whisking it in.
(c) By sieving it in.
(d) By stirring it in.
5. What is coriander also known as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
2. What is the title of Chapter 16?
3. What is the title of Chapter 13?
4. What can one use nut skins to make?
5. What is sugar used to preserve?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)