|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
(a) Lactic acid.
2. Which of the following is an example of convection?
3. What is the title of the eleventh chapter?
4. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
(a) Salt them.
(b) Freeze them.
(c) Refrigerate them.
(d) Eat them.
5. What can one use nut skins to make?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the precursor to honey?
2. What food is dill usually combined with?
3. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
4. What does one use to thicken puree?
5. Which of the following alcoholic beverages is distilled in barrels?
Short Essay Questions
1. What different types of melons are there?
2. How does radiation heat food?
3. Why should one refrigerate seeds?
4. Why are citrus fruits so popular?
5. Why do prunes have such a rich flavor?
6. What are differences between sauces and soups?
7. How is corn syrup made?
8. What are emulsion sauces?
9. Why are blueberries so commonly used?
10. What are browning reactions?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)