|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin E.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
2. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
3. In what way are strawberries unusual?
(a) They grow in cold contions.
(b) They have a bright color.
(c) They stay fresh for weeks.
(d) Their seeds are on the outside of the fruit.
4. What does one make malt whiskey from?
(b) Tree bark.
(d) Juniper berries.
5. Which of the following is a mint herb?
(a) A pennyroyal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
2. At what heat do browning reactions occur?
3. What kind of wine are brandies made from?
4. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
5. What do people add to candy to make it softer?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)