|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an example of oil convection?
(c) Deep frying.
(d) Shallow frying.
2. Which of the following is an example of convection?
3. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
(a) Summer melons.
(b) Major melons.
(c) Winter melons.
(d) Minor melons.
4. What can one use nut skins to make?
5. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
(a) By whisking it in.
(b) By sieving it in.
(c) By pouring it in.
(d) By stirring it in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an ingredient of mayonnaise?
2. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
3. What are sugars good at holding?
4. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
5. What country developed noodles?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)