|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tree chocolate is derived from?
2. What kind of radiation is grilling and broiling a form of?
(a) Open air.
3. Which of the following alcoholic beverages is distilled in barrels?
4. What kind of sugar is glucose?
5. What is the sweetest sugar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
2. What is the world's most widely used herb?
3. Which of the following is a vegetable?
4. What is glucose also known as?
5. What is the title of Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between herbs and spices?
2. Why are citrus fruits so popular?
3. What has a lack of Vitamin B in diets led to in the past?
4. Why do prunes have such a rich flavor?
5. How is corn syrup made?
6. What is dough made of?
7. What are differences between sauces and soups?
8. What is puree?
9. What are browning reactions?
10. How does radiation heat food?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)