|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wine are brandies made from?
(a) Grape wine.
(b) Wheat wine.
(c) Berry wine.
(d) Corn wine.
2. What kind of radiation is grilling and broiling a form of?
(b) Open air.
3. What country developed noodles?
4. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
(a) Freeze them.
(b) Eat them.
(c) Refrigerate them.
(d) Salt them.
5. What does one make malt whiskey from?
(b) Juniper berries.
(d) Tree bark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What herb has 600 varieties?
2. What is the sweetest sugar?
3. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
4. What does the yeast in wine feed on to convert itself into alcohol?
5. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was cane sugar made before indusrialization?
2. How should one make pasta?
3. What are browning reactions?
4. How is corn syrup made?
5. How is tequila made?
6. Why should one refrigerate seeds?
7. What is capsaican?
8. What different types of melons are there?
9. How does radiation heat food?
10. What is the difference between herbs and spices?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)