|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is coriander also known as?
2. What does soluble fiber do to the digestive system?
(a) Slows it down.
(b) Makes it acidic.
(c) Destroys it.
(d) Speeds it up.
3. What is beer made from?
4. What does one use to thicken emulsions?
(a) Plant particles.
5. What does one use to thicken puree?
(c) Plant particles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What county invented cocoa powder?
2. At what heat do browning reactions occur?
3. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
4. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
5. What is the title of Chapter 16?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)