|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sugar is glucose?
2. What kind of wine are brandies made from?
(a) Corn wine.
(b) Grape wine.
(c) Wheat wine.
(d) Berry wine.
3. What is the best temperature to store nuts?
(a) Freezing temperatures.
(b) Hot temperatures.
(c) Cool temperatures.
(d) Warm temperatures.
4. What is the title of the eleventh chapter?
5. Which of the following fruits is known to freeze well?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do phenolic compounds reduce the risk of?
2. Which of the following is a vegetable?
3. What is used to make bread lighter?
4. In what way are batters different from dough?
5. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between herbs and spices?
2. How does the author define seeds?
3. What is capsaican?
4. What are the major components of wine?
5. How does one make mayonnaise?
6. How does radiation heat food?
7. What different types of melons are there?
8. What is puree?
9. Why should one refrigerate seeds?
10. How is tequila made?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)