|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to make bread lighter?
2. At what heat do browning reactions occur?
(a) Low medium heat.
(b) Low heat.
(c) Medium heat.
(d) High heat.
3. What does one make malt whiskey from?
(b) Tree bark.
(d) Juniper berries.
4. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
(a) Stores well.
(c) Grows in any climate.
(d) Freezes well.
5. What kind of radiation is grilling and broiling a form of?
(a) Open air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first sweetener in Europe?
2. What country developed noodles?
3. What is beer made from?
4. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
5. What is the title of Chapter 16?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)