|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does yeast produce as a by product?
(a) Lacic acid and gluten.
(b) Carbon dioxide and alcohol.
(c) Starch and salt.
(d) Sugar and funghi.
2. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
(a) Skin disease.
(c) Brain disease.
(d) Heart disease.
3. What is an example of oil convection?
(a) Deep frying.
(c) Shallow frying.
4. What kind of sugar is glucose?
5. What was the precursor to honey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
2. What do people add to candy to make it softer?
3. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
4. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
5. What is the best temperature to store nuts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did people use before sugar was discovered?
2. What are differences between sauces and soups?
3. What has a lack of Vitamin B in diets led to in the past?
4. What different types of melons are there?
5. What are the three categories of herbs?
6. What is dough made of?
7. What is puree?
8. What are the three categories of seeds?
9. How is corn syrup made?
10. What are the major components of wine?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)