|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does soluble fiber do to the digestive system?
(a) Makes it acidic.
(b) Slows it down.
(c) Destroys it.
(d) Speeds it up.
2. What is the sweetest sugar?
3. What vitamin group is most common in seeds?
(a) Vitamin E.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin A.
4. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
(b) Skin disease.
(c) Heart disease.
(d) Brain disease.
5. What is the title of Chapter 16?
(a) Chocolate and sugars.
(b) Recipies to die for.
(c) Cooking methods and utensil materials.
(d) Meat products.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does yeast produce as a by product?
2. What are sugars good at holding?
3. Which of the following is not an ingredient of mayonnaise?
4. What do phenolic compounds reduce the risk of?
5. What is coriander also known as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is dough made of?
2. Why are citrus fruits so popular?
3. What are the major components of wine?
4. What are emulsion sauces?
5. What different types of melons are there?
6. What is capsaican?
7. How is tequila made?
8. What are the three categories of herbs?
9. How was cane sugar made before indusrialization?
10. What are differences between sauces and soups?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)