Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What herb has 600 varieties?
2. Which of the following is a type of candy?
3. What continent started to use honey as a sweetener in 1625?
(a) North America.
(d) South America.
4. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
(a) By pouring it in.
(b) By whisking it in.
(c) By sieving it in.
(d) By stirring it in.
5. What is coriander also known as?
6. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
7. What is the title of Chapter 16?
(a) Cooking methods and utensil materials.
(b) Chocolate and sugars.
(c) Meat products.
(d) Recipies to die for.
8. What is the title of Chapter 13?
9. What can one use nut skins to make?
10. What is sugar used to preserve?
11. Which of the following is a vegetable?
12. What fruit is a melon closely related to?
13. Which of the following is not an ingredient of mayonnaise?
(b) Egg yolk.
(c) Lemon juice.
14. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
15. What does the yeast in wine feed on to convert itself into alcohol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
2. What kind of sugar is glucose?
3. What is glucose also known as?
4. What is tea derived from?
5. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)