|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an example of convection?
2. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
(a) They contain vitamin Cs.
(b) They can cause illness.
(c) They are naturally salty.
(d) They are richer in oil.
3. What is the title of the eleventh chapter?
4. Which of the following is a type of candy?
5. What is the most common grain used in bread?
6. What herb has 600 varieties?
7. What county invented cocoa powder?
8. What kind of wine are brandies made from?
(a) Wheat wine.
(b) Grape wine.
(c) Berry wine.
(d) Corn wine.
9. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin E.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin B.
10. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
11. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
(c) Lactic acid.
12. What is beer made from?
13. What kind of radiation is grilling and broiling a form of?
(b) Open air.
14. What do people use to thicken sauce?
15. What can one use nut skins to make?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
2. What does one use to thicken emulsions?
3. What does the yeast in wine feed on to convert itself into alcohol?
4. What does one make malt whiskey from?
5. What does yeast produce as a by product?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)