|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 16?
(a) Recipies to die for.
(b) Cooking methods and utensil materials.
(c) Chocolate and sugars.
(d) Meat products.
2. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
3. What herb has 600 varieties?
4. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
5. What is beer made from?
6. What is the title of the eleventh chapter?
7. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
(a) By whisking it in.
(b) By pouring it in.
(c) By stirring it in.
(d) By sieving it in.
8. At what heat do browning reactions occur?
(a) High heat.
(b) Low medium heat.
(c) Low heat.
(d) Medium heat.
9. Which of the following alcoholic beverages is distilled in barrels?
10. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
(a) They are richer in oil.
(b) They can cause illness.
(c) They are naturally salty.
(d) They contain vitamin Cs.
11. What can one use nut skins to make?
12. What vitamin group is most common in seeds?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin E.
13. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
(a) A pomegranate.
(b) A cantaloupe.
(c) A grapefruit.
(d) A honeydew.
14. What is glucose also known as?
15. What is sugar used to preserve?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a vegetable?
2. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
3. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
4. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
5. What was the first culture to develop wine?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)