|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
(c) Lactic acid.
2. What is the best temperature to store nuts?
(a) Freezing temperatures.
(b) Cool temperatures.
(c) Warm temperatures.
(d) Hot temperatures.
3. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
4. What does one make malt whiskey from?
(b) Juniper berries.
(d) Tree bark.
5. What are sugars good at holding?
6. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
(a) They can cause illness.
(b) They are richer in oil.
(c) They contain vitamin Cs.
(d) They are naturally salty.
7. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
(a) The center.
(b) The skin.
(c) Under the skin.
(d) The shell.
8. What herb has 600 varieties?
9. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
10. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
(a) Skin disease.
(b) Heart disease.
(d) Brain disease.
11. What does soluble fiber do to the digestive system?
(a) Makes it acidic.
(b) Speeds it up.
(c) Destroys it.
(d) Slows it down.
12. What can one use nut skins to make?
13. What is the world's most widely used herb?
14. What is the name of the tree chocolate is derived from?
15. What is glucose also known as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most common grain used in bread?
2. What is the title of Chapter 16?
3. What was the first culture to develop wine?
4. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
5. What kind of sugar is glucose?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)