Short Answer Questions
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
2. What two vitamins does milk contain?
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
5. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
6. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
7. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
8. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
9. What creates buttermilk?
This section contains 2,884 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)