Quiz: Flavorings From Plants to Seeds
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is coriander also known as?
2. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
a) The skin.
b) The center.
c) The shell.
d) Under the skin.
3. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
4. What food is dill usually combined with?
5. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
2. What is the title of the eleventh chapter?
This section contains 179 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)