Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the precursor to honey?
2. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
3. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(b) Polar and Garang microbes.
(c) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(d) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
4. Which of the following is a vegetable?
5. What are cookies usually made from?
(a) Cake flour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
2. What does one use to thicken puree?
3. What is key to cooking good custards?
4. Why does the author think microwaves should be used sparingly?
5. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)