Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best temperature to store nuts?
(a) Hot temperatures.
(b) Freezing temperatures.
(c) Warm temperatures.
(d) Cool temperatures.
2. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
3. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(b) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(c) Polar and Garang microbes.
(d) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
4. What family is the tomato a member of?
5. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
2. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
3. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
4. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
5. How can one cook vegetables to avoid flavor loss?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)