|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
2. What often turns brown after cutting them?
3. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
4. Which of the following is an example of a starchy tuber?
(a) A tomato.
(b) A potato.
(c) A grape fruit.
(d) An egg plant.
5. What are most herbs and spices made from?
(a) Essential oils.
(b) Aromatic oils.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
2. What is the world's most widely used herb?
3. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
4. What is the title of Chapter 13?
5. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)