|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin D.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
2. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(a) Dairy products.
5. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
(a) Oven cooking.
(d) Spit roasting.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
2. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
3. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
4. What does the author say is the most common shellfish?
5. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)