Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) The intestines.
(b) The kidney.
(c) A vein.
(d) An oviduct.
2. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Jorgan acid bacteria.
(b) Alkaline bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
(d) Lava acid bacteria.
3. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) C and D.
(b) A and C.
(c) E and C.
(d) A and D.
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Frying eggs.
(b) Boiling eggs.
(c) Poaching eggs.
(d) Scrambling eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
2. What is egg made from?
3. What are custards made from?
4. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
5. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)