Quiz: Meat to Fish and Shellfish
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
2. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
a) Spit roasting.
3. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
4. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
5. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
b) Ant eggs.
c) Lactic acid.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
This section contains 228 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)