Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way are batters different from dough?
(a) They contain more sugar.
(b) They contain more water.
(c) They contain more flour.
(d) They contain less alcohol.
2. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
(a) A grapefruit.
(b) A honeydew.
(c) A cantaloupe.
(d) A pomegranate.
3. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(b) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(c) Polar and Garang microbes.
(d) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
4. Which of the following products is a fruit?
(a) A yam.
(b) A beetroot.
(c) A carrot.
(d) A squash.
5. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
(a) They are richer in oil.
(b) They can cause illness.
(c) They are naturally salty.
(d) They contain vitamin Cs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
2. What can one use nut skins to make?
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. What was the first culture to develop wine?
5. Which of the following is an example of a starchy tuber?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)