Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
(c) Spit roasts.
(d) Oven roasts.
2. What is key to cooking good custards?
(a) A sense of fun.
(b) A patient attitude.
(c) A high temperature.
(d) A low temperature.
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin B.
5. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It is more tender and fattier.
(b) It is older and tougher.
(c) It has less blood content.
(d) It is leaner and younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
2. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
3. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
4. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
5. What is egg made from?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)