Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following products is a fruit?
(a) A beetroot.
(b) A carrot.
(c) A squash.
(d) A yam.
2. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(b) Single cream.
4. What part of the lobster is most prized?
(a) The leg meat.
(b) The stomach meat.
(c) The claw meat.
(d) The back meat.
5. What family is spinach a member of?
(a) The root family.
(b) The leaf family.
(c) The beet family.
(d) The startch family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
2. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
3. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
4. What food is dill usually combined with?
5. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)