|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word for simple sugars?
2. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
(a) A cantaloupe.
(b) A pomegranate.
(c) A honeydew.
(d) A grapefruit.
3. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Even cooking.
(b) Half cooking.
(c) Tender cooking.
(d) Anti bacteria cooking.
4. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
5. What is glucose also known as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
2. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
3. What was the first sweetener in Europe?
4. What are sugars good at holding?
5. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)