|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Google Today, Google Tomorrow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two examples are listed as popular clickstream analysis?
(a) Webhosting and Website tracking modules.
(b) Google's AdWords and Microsoft's pop-up ads.
(c) Google's PageRank and Amazon's recommendations system.
(d) Website counters and opt-in boxes.
2. What date does Google's stock officially open on the NASDAQ?
(a) November 24.
(b) October 30.
(c) September 8.
(d) August 19.
3. What does "URL" stand for?
(a) Universal Resource Locators.
(b) Universal Responder Link
(c) Universal Remote Location.
(d) Universal Redirection Links.
4. What does Google do to offend Wall Street?
(a) It sells its shares for less than market value.
(b) It sells its shares for twice the market value.
(c) It declares that it does not intend to become a conventional company.
(d) It refuses to attend several stock market events.
5. What does Battelle think is vital to effective advertising, either on the Internet or other forms of media?
(a) The potential customer's intent.
(b) Name recognition.
(c) A product that appeals to as many different demographics as possible.
(d) A rapid increase in users or viewers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do advertisers like Gross' marketing system?
2. After the Internet bubble bursts and capital investments for new Internet companies shrink, what happens to Overture?
3. During the months leading up to the stock opening, what does a former senior manager file a lawsuit against the company for?
4. What do Internet users fear Google is doing to invade their privacy?
5. What does Susan Wojcicki rent to Page and Brin for them to use to develop further technology?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)