Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
2. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
3. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
4. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
5. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
Discuss how students at CIA felt about Michael sitting in on classes at CIA. Use examples from the book.
Discuss the impact that CIA had on the restaurant world.
The book "The Making of a Chef" is written by a journalist who went to cooking school. Discuss how Michael's two worlds as a journalist and chef collided in the development of this book.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)