|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
2. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
3. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
4. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
5. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Chef Smith say that he wanted his students to do in class?
2. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
3. How did most students feel when beginning Garde Manger?
4. How did Michael describe the dining room at St. Andrew's?
5. What were Chef Pardus's plans over break?
6. Why did Michael choose not to meet President Metz for so long?
7. What did the students learn in Hot Foods class?
8. What happened when Michael had no mache for his lobster salad in Chef Felder's class?
9. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
10. What fatal error did Lou make while cooking the dinner for his second term practical?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Michael's personal life was deeply affected by his experiences at CIA. Discuss the changes that occurred in his personal life as a result of the time he spent at CIA.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Michael's relationships with the other students at CIA, using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Michael's relationships with his instructors at CIA, using examples from the book.
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)