|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
2. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
3. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
4. Where had CIA previously been located?
5. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Michael's relationships with the other students at CIA, using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
As Michael spent more time at CIA he began to feel a kinship with chefs and those in the cooking world. Compare and contrast Michael's opinions about chefs and cooking before he attended CIA and after he graduated from CIA.
Essay Topic 3
Becoming a chef had a profound affect on the student's lives. Discuss how becoming a chef transformed the students.
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)