|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
2. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
3. How long was Hot Foods class?
4. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
5. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss whether or not Michael really wanted to become a professional chef.
Essay Topic 2
In the book Michael states that cooking is an art. Discuss this using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
As Michael spent more time at CIA he began to feel a kinship with chefs and those in the cooking world. Compare and contrast Michael's opinions about chefs and cooking before he attended CIA and after he graduated from CIA.
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)