|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was someone upset about the chips?
2. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
3. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
4. What was the name of the person that President Metz invited to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
5. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how students at CIA felt about Michael sitting in on classes at CIA. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Michael's personal life was deeply affected by his experiences at CIA. Discuss the changes that occurred in his personal life as a result of the time he spent at CIA.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the difference between a chef and a cook.
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)