|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
2. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
3. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
4. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
5. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the impact that CIA had on the restaurant world.
Essay Topic 2
As Michael spent more time at CIA he began to feel a kinship with chefs and those in the cooking world. Compare and contrast Michael's opinions about chefs and cooking before he attended CIA and after he graduated from CIA.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the meaning of "Mise en Place," using examples from the book.
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)