Mid-Book Test (up to Introduction to Hot Foods)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
2. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
3. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
4. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
5. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why did Chef Pardus say that a product couldn't be served if it wasn't...
This section contains 951 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)