|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
2. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
3. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
4. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
5. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Chef Pardus's students feel when they got their grades back on their first papers?
2. How did the students feel at the end of day 8 of class?
3. What was Chef Smith's demeanor like?
4. How did Michael view the efficiency he learned from being in skills class?
5. What was Julia Child's opinion on sauce?
6. How did Michael feel when he saw himself in the chef's uniform for the first time?
7. What did Michael say happened to him in skills class?
8. What did Chef Pardus say to the students about their grades?
9. What happened in the demo part of Chef Pardus's class?
10. What happened when Michael was driving home after class?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how students at CIA felt about Michael sitting in on classes at CIA. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Michael's relationships with his instructors at CIA, using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Michael's personal life was deeply affected by his experiences at CIA. Discuss the changes that occurred in his personal life as a result of the time he spent at CIA.
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)