|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 18 weeks.
2. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Jones.
(c) Chef Hestnar.
(d) Chef LeBlanc.
3. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
(a) A 4 course dinner.
(b) A fancy meat dish.
(c) A full course meal for two.
(d) A buffet line.
4. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a tent.
(b) In a teepee.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In a house.
5. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
(a) Garde Manger.
(b) International Cookery.
(c) Bread Baking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
2. When was the second term practical taken?
3. Where was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
4. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
5. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
Short Essay Questions
1. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
2. How did Michael describe the dining room at St. Andrew's?
3. What fatal error did Lou make while cooking the dinner for his second term practical?
4. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
5. Why did Michael choose not to meet President Metz for so long?
6. What was Susanne's new job?
7. What did Chef Smith say that he wanted his students to do in class?
8. What happened when Michael had no mache for his lobster salad in Chef Felder's class?
9. How did the kitchens at CIA differ from a restaurant kitchen?
10. What subject did Chef De Santis love to talk about?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)