|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 9 a.,m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
2. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Coppedge.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Jones.
3. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Once every two months.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
4. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Light cream.
(b) Heavy cream.
(c) Double cream.
(d) Whipping cream.
5. Which students were a couple?
(a) Travis and Eun Jung.
(b) Lola and Roger.
(c) Lola and Steve.
(d) Travis and Lola.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
2. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
3. What did the students have to do for themselves on day 2 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
4. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
5. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Chef Shepard hate making club sandwiches?
2. What was the dress code in Craig Edward's class?
3. What fatal error did Lou make while cooking the dinner for his second term practical?
4. How did most students feel when beginning Garde Manger?
5. What were Chef Pardus's plans over break?
6. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
7. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
8. What happened when Michael had no mache for his lobster salad in Chef Felder's class?
9. How could the chef a student had as their teacher affect their grade?
10. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)