|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
(a) What they were being taught.
(b) Notes left by the previous students.
(c) What they had learned before.
2. Where had CIA previously been located?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) South Carolina.
3. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) Judging by other students.
(d) Judging by instructors.
4. Where was Susanne's externship?
(a) Gramercy Tavern.
(b) Elway Steakhouse.
(c) AJ's Bar and Grill
(d) Lookin Good.
5. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
(a) Like a work of art.
(b) Picture perfect.
(c) Something out of Gourmet Magazine.
(d) Like a masterpiece.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
2. Who was upset about the chips?
3. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
4. How was President Metz typically dressed?
5. Why was someone upset about the chips?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Chef Shepard say the proper placement of the toothpick in the club sandwich was critical?
2. What did Chef Smith say that he wanted his students to do in class?
3. What fatal error did Lou make while cooking the dinner for his second term practical?
4. What did group leader Gene Huey tell the students when they arrived for their first day of service in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
5. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
6. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
7. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
8. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
9. What subject did Chef De Santis love to talk about?
10. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)