|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that cooking was magic?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Balough.
(d) Chef Pardus.
2. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
(a) Being to hard.
(b) Using recipes that people would never normally use.
(c) Critiquing their students to much.
(d) Not being real life.
3. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(b) Pancake turner.
(d) Saute pan.
4. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(c) Buffet line.
(d) Family meal.
5. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was upset about the chips?
2. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
3. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
4. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
5. Where was President Metz born?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Chef Shepard say the proper placement of the toothpick in the club sandwich was critical?
2. How did Chef Felder prepare chicken skin for a galantine?
3. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
4. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
5. How did Michael feel being assigned to family meal prep?
6. What was the dress code in Craig Edward's class?
7. Why did Chef Shepard hate making club sandwiches?
8. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
9. What did the students learn in Hot Foods class?
10. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)