|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was President Metz born?
(a) Heidelburg, Germany.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Munich, Germany.
(d) Hamburg, Germany.
2. When did CIA move to New York?
3. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
4. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
(a) Pardus Hall.
(b) Jones Hall.
(c) Timin Hall.
(d) Roth Hall.
5. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) In the middle of Garde Manger.
(b) During the first week of Garde Manger.
(c) After Garde Manger.
(d) Before the start of Garde Manger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
2. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
3. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
4. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
5. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What subject did Chef De Santis love to talk about?
2. What was Susanne's new job?
3. How did the kitchens at CIA differ from a restaurant kitchen?
4. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
5. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
6. How did Michael feel being assigned to family meal prep?
7. Who was Michael's instructor for the second term practical?
8. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
9. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
10. How did Michael describe the dining room at St. Andrew's?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)