|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Susanne's externship?
(a) Lookin Good.
(b) Elway Steakhouse.
(c) AJ's Bar and Grill
(d) Gramercy Tavern.
2. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a cabin.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In a teepee.
3. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
(a) Allen Marshall.
(b) Steve Marshall.
(c) John Marshall.
(d) Andre Marshall.
4. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Whipping cream.
(b) Heavy cream.
(c) Light cream.
(d) Double cream.
5. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
Short Answer Questions
1. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
2. In what year did President Metz invite a 24 year old to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
3. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
4. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
5. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)