|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have a personal assistant.
(b) He wouldn't be alone.
(c) He would have someone to talk to.
(d) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
2. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Rosemarie Felder.
(b) Marie Felder.
(c) Eve Felder.
(d) Christina Felder.
3. What did the students have to do for themselves on day 2 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) Wash their own dishes.
(b) Prep their own food.
(c) Bring their own utensils.
(d) Set up their own stations.
4. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Gathering the correct ingredients.
(b) Cutting them into quarters.
(c) Putting them together.
(d) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
5. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the food have to be on the service line on day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
2. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
3. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
4. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
5. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)