|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
(a) John Marshall.
(b) Steve Marshall.
(c) Andre Marshall.
(d) Allen Marshall.
2. How many people did Chef De Santis always want the students to be prepared for?
3. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
4. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Light cream.
(b) Whipping cream.
(c) Double cream.
(d) Heavy cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did CIA move to New York?
2. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
3. Why was someone upset about the chips?
4. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
5. Who said that cooking was magic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Michael had no mache for his lobster salad in Chef Felder's class?
2. What did Chef Smith say that he wanted his students to do in class?
3. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
4. How did Chef Felder prepare chicken skin for a galantine?
5. How did the kitchens at CIA differ from a restaurant kitchen?
6. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
7. What happened on tasting day?
8. What were Chef Pardus's plans over break?
9. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
10. How did Michael feel being assigned to family meal prep?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)