|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was someone upset about the chips?
(a) They were burnt.
(b) They were too soggy.
(c) They were tasteless.
(d) They were soggy.
2. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $65 million.
(b) $80 million.
(c) $70 million.
(d) $75 million.
3. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(b) Buffet line.
(d) Family meal.
4. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 9 a.,m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
5. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
2. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
3. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
4. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
5. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the students learn in Hot Foods class?
2. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
3. Why did Chef Shepard hate making club sandwiches?
4. What was the dress code in Craig Edward's class?
5. How could the chef a student had as their teacher affect their grade?
6. What did group leader Gene Huey tell the students when they arrived for their first day of service in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
7. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
8. How did Michael describe the dining room at St. Andrew's?
9. Why did Michael choose not to meet President Metz for so long?
10. How did most students feel when beginning Garde Manger?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)