|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have a personal assistant.
(b) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(c) He wouldn't be alone.
(d) He would have someone to talk to.
2. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
3. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) During the first week of Garde Manger.
(b) Before the start of Garde Manger.
(c) In the middle of Garde Manger.
(d) After Garde Manger.
4. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $75 million.
(b) $65 million.
(c) $80 million.
(d) $70 million.
5. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
(a) 10 years,
(b) 30 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
2. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
3. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
4. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
5. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on tasting day?
2. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
3. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
4. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
5. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
6. How did the kitchens at CIA differ from a restaurant kitchen?
7. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
8. Why did Chef Shepard hate making club sandwiches?
9. What were Chef Pardus's plans over break?
10. What was the dress code in Craig Edward's class?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)