|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
2. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
(c) Recipe designer.
3. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
4. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) In the middle of Garde Manger.
(b) After Garde Manger.
(c) During the first week of Garde Manger.
(d) Before the start of Garde Manger.
5. What time did the food have to be on the service line on day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) 9 am.
(c) 10 am.
(d) 11 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
2. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
3. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
4. How was President Metz typically dressed?
5. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Susanne's new job?
2. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
3. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
4. How did the kitchens at CIA differ from a restaurant kitchen?
5. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
6. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
7. How did Michael describe the dining room at St. Andrew's?
8. How could the chef a student had as their teacher affect their grade?
9. How did Michael feel being assigned to family meal prep?
10. What happened on tasting day?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)