|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(b) Gramercy Tavern.
(c) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
(d) AJ's Steakhouse.
2. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
(a) Ruining their experience.
(b) Penalizing them.
(c) Upsetting them.
(d) Wasting their time.
3. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
4. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 4 months.
5. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Introduction.
(b) Hot Foods Skills.
(c) Hot Foods Techniques.
(d) Introduction to Hot Foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
2. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
3. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
4. What day of Garde Manger class were plated appetizers due?
5. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Chef Pardus's plans over break?
2. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
3. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
4. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
5. What did the students learn in Hot Foods class?
6. What fatal error did Lou make while cooking the dinner for his second term practical?
7. How did Chef Felder prepare chicken skin for a galantine?
8. How did the kitchens at CIA differ from a restaurant kitchen?
9. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
10. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)