Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $75 million.
(b) $65 million.
(c) $80 million.
(d) $70 million.
2. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
3. What was a galantine?
(a) Aspic poached forcemeat.
(b) Forcemeat served in aspic.
(c) Poached forcemeat.
(d) A forcemeat poached in stock and served in aspic.
4. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They had to take a remedial course.
(b) They were dismissed from CIA.
(c) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
(d) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
5. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(b) South Carolina.
(c) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Susanne's externship?
2. Which students were a couple?
3. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
4. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
5. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)