|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Refried them.
(b) Put salt on them.
(c) Threw them out.
(d) Made new ones.
2. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(a) Gramercy Tavern.
(b) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
(d) AJ's Steakhouse.
3. Who was the meal that Michael helped prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's served to?
(b) Wait staff.
4. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They had to take a remedial course.
(b) They were dismissed from CIA.
(c) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
(d) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
5. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
2. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
3. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
4. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
5. How long was Hot Foods class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
2. What did group leader Gene Huey tell the students when they arrived for their first day of service in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
3. Why did Michael choose not to meet President Metz for so long?
4. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
5. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
6. How did the kitchens at CIA differ from a restaurant kitchen?
7. What was Susanne's new job?
8. Who was Michael's instructor for the second term practical?
9. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
10. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)