|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of Garde Manger class were plated appetizers due?
(a) Day 9.
(b) Day 10.
(c) Day 8.
(d) Day 11.
2. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
(a) He was very helpful.
(b) He was very well versed in the menu.
(c) He brought bread for their baby right away.
(d) He brought their food quickly.
3. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Skills 2.
(b) Skills 1.
(c) Garde Manger.
(d) Bread Baking.
4. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
(a) Their tools.
(b) A sharp knife.
(c) Prep cards.
(d) Their uniform.
5. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
(a) They were too small.
(b) They were too big.
(c) They were burnt.
(d) They were soggy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which students were a couple?
2. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
3. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
4. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
5. Where was Susanne's externship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What fatal error did Lou make while cooking the dinner for his second term practical?
2. How could the chef a student had as their teacher affect their grade?
3. Who was Michael's instructor for the second term practical?
4. How did Michael feel being assigned to family meal prep?
5. How did the kitchens at CIA differ from a restaurant kitchen?
6. What did group leader Gene Huey tell the students when they arrived for their first day of service in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
7. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
8. What was Susanne's new job?
9. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
10. What happened when Michael had no mache for his lobster salad in Chef Felder's class?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)