|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
(a) They put it down.
(b) They looked up to it.
(c) They wished they had gone there.
(d) They were jealous of it.
2. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) Allen Schenk.
(b) John Schenk.
(c) Steve Schenk.
(d) Ron Schenk.
3. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Marie Felder.
(b) Christina Felder.
(c) Rosemarie Felder.
(d) Eve Felder.
4. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef LeBlanc.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
5. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
2. What day of Garde Manger class were plated appetizers due?
3. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
4. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
5. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)