|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
a) Susan Careme.
b) Marie-Antoine Careme.
c) Michelle Careme.
d) Joan Careme.
2. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
a) In a teepee.
b) In a cabin.
c) In a tent.
d) In a house.
3. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
4. What station was Michael assigned to in his final kitchen?
a) Prep Station.
b) Vegetable Station.
c) Grill Station.
d) Baking Station.
5. Who said that cooking was magic?
a) Chef Ryan.
b) Chef Felder.
c) Chef Balough.
d) Chef Pardus.
This section contains 912 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)