|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
(a) 4 hours and 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour and 15 minutes.
(c) 2 hours and 15 minutes.
(d) 3 hours and 15 minutes.
2. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
(a) He didn't care.
(b) He wanted to go home.
(c) He was hungry.
(d) He was tired.
3. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Eve Felder.
(b) Christina Felder.
(c) Rosemarie Felder.
(d) Marie Felder.
4. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Light cream.
(b) Heavy cream.
(c) Whipping cream.
(d) Double cream.
5. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef LeBlanc.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
2. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
3. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
4. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
5. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
2. What happened on tasting day?
3. Why did Chef Shepard say the proper placement of the toothpick in the club sandwich was critical?
4. What did the students learn in Hot Foods class?
5. How did Chef Felder prepare chicken skin for a galantine?
6. How did Michael feel being assigned to family meal prep?
7. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
8. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
9. What did group leader Gene Huey tell the students when they arrived for their first day of service in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
10. Why did Chef Shepard hate making club sandwiches?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)