|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
2. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
(a) Something out of Gourmet Magazine.
(b) Like a masterpiece.
(c) Like a work of art.
(d) Picture perfect.
3. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect roux.
(b) Perfect sauce.
(d) Perfect gravy.
4. Where was Susanne's externship?
(a) Elway Steakhouse.
(b) Gramercy Tavern.
(c) AJ's Bar and Grill
(d) Lookin Good.
5. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
2. Who was upset about the chips?
3. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
4. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
5. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)