|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Hestnar.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef LeBlanc.
(d) Chef Jones.
2. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
(a) Roth Hall.
(b) Jones Hall.
(c) Timin Hall.
(d) Pardus Hall.
3. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) South Carolina.
4. What did Chef Felder relate the string that she used to tie the galantine to?
(d) Hair ties.
5. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 9 a.,m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
2. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
3. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
4. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
5. Where was President Metz born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
2. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
3. What happened on tasting day?
4. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
5. Who was Michael's instructor for the second term practical?
6. What happened when Michael had no mache for his lobster salad in Chef Felder's class?
7. How could the chef a student had as their teacher affect their grade?
8. How did Michael feel being assigned to family meal prep?
9. How did most students feel when beginning Garde Manger?
10. What did the students learn in Hot Foods class?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)