|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
(a) 2 hours and 15 minutes.
(b) 3 hours and 15 minutes.
(c) 4 hours and 15 minutes.
(d) 1 hour and 15 minutes.
2. What was a galantine?
(a) A forcemeat poached in stock and served in aspic.
(b) Poached forcemeat.
(c) Forcemeat served in aspic.
(d) Aspic poached forcemeat.
3. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(b) Hot Foods Skills.
(c) Hot Foods Techniques.
(d) Hot Foods Introduction.
4. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(b) Family meal.
(c) Buffet line.
5. Where was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
2. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
3. Who said that cooking was magic?
4. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
5. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
2. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
3. What did Chef Smith say that he wanted his students to do in class?
4. What happened on tasting day?
5. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
6. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
7. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
8. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
9. What happened when Michael had no mache for his lobster salad in Chef Felder's class?
10. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)