|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(b) Hot Foods Skills.
(c) Hot Foods Introduction.
(d) Hot Foods Techniques.
2. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
3. Where was President Metz born?
(a) Munich, Germany.
(b) Hamburg, Germany.
(c) Heidelburg, Germany.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
4. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
(a) He didn't care.
(b) He wanted to go home.
(c) He was hungry.
(d) He was tired.
5. When did CIA move to New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was someone upset about the chips?
2. Where was Susanne's externship?
3. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
4. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
5. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Chef Smith say that he wanted his students to do in class?
2. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
3. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
4. What was the dress code in Craig Edward's class?
5. What did group leader Gene Huey tell the students when they arrived for their first day of service in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
6. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
7. What did the students learn in Hot Foods class?
8. Who was Michael's instructor for the second term practical?
9. How did Chef Felder prepare chicken skin for a galantine?
10. What was Susanne's new job?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)