|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
(a) Notes left by the previous students.
(b) What they were being taught.
(c) What they had learned before.
2. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(a) AJ's Steakhouse.
(b) Gramercy Tavern.
(d) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
3. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
(a) Critiquing their students to much.
(b) Not being real life.
(c) Using recipes that people would never normally use.
(d) Being to hard.
4. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
5. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(b) Buffet line.
(d) Family meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
2. What was a galantine?
3. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
4. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
5. What was the name of the person that President Metz invited to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Chef Pardus's plans over break?
2. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
3. Why did Michael choose not to meet President Metz for so long?
4. What happened on tasting day?
5. What was Susanne's new job?
6. What was the dress code in Craig Edward's class?
7. Why did Chef Shepard hate making club sandwiches?
8. How did Michael describe the dining room at St. Andrew's?
9. How could the chef a student had as their teacher affect their grade?
10. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)