|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Balough.
(c) Chef Felder.
(d) Chef Ryan.
3. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
(a) A 4 course dinner.
(b) A buffet line.
(c) A full course meal for two.
(d) A fancy meat dish.
4. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a tent.
(b) In a teepee.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a cabin.
5. When did CIA move to New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
2. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
3. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
4. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
5. What was the name of the person that President Metz invited to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What subject did Chef De Santis love to talk about?
2. Why did Michael choose not to meet President Metz for so long?
3. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
4. Why did Chef Shepard hate making club sandwiches?
5. Why did Chef Shepard say the proper placement of the toothpick in the club sandwich was critical?
6. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
7. How did Chef Felder prepare chicken skin for a galantine?
8. What happened when Michael had no mache for his lobster salad in Chef Felder's class?
9. How did Michael describe the dining room at St. Andrew's?
10. How could the chef a student had as their teacher affect their grade?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)