|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
(a) What they were being taught.
(c) Notes left by the previous students.
(d) What they had learned before.
2. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
(a) Garde Manger.
(b) Bread Baking.
(d) International Cookery.
3. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) Steve Schenk.
(b) John Schenk.
(c) Ron Schenk.
(d) Allen Schenk.
4. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
(a) They wished they had gone there.
(b) They were jealous of it.
(c) They looked up to it.
(d) They put it down.
5. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Chef De Santis always want the students to be prepared for?
2. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
3. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
4. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
5. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
Short Essay Questions
1. What fatal error did Lou make while cooking the dinner for his second term practical?
2. What were Chef Pardus's plans over break?
3. What did group leader Gene Huey tell the students when they arrived for their first day of service in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
4. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
5. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
6. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
7. How did Chef Felder prepare chicken skin for a galantine?
8. How did most students feel when beginning Garde Manger?
9. What did Chef Smith say that he wanted his students to do in class?
10. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)