|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Introduction.
(b) Hot Foods Techniques.
(c) Hot Foods Skills.
(d) Introduction to Hot Foods.
2. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
(a) Their uniform.
(b) A sharp knife.
(c) Their tools.
(d) Prep cards.
3. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
(a) Critiquing their students to much.
(b) Being to hard.
(c) Not being real life.
(d) Using recipes that people would never normally use.
4. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
(a) He didn't care.
(b) He wanted to go home.
(c) He was tired.
(d) He was hungry.
5. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
2. Where had CIA previously been located?
3. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
4. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
5. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Susanne's new job?
2. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
3. What happened when Michael had no mache for his lobster salad in Chef Felder's class?
4. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
5. How did Michael describe the dining room at St. Andrew's?
6. Why did Michael choose not to meet President Metz for so long?
7. How could the chef a student had as their teacher affect their grade?
8. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
9. What happened on tasting day?
10. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)