|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that cooking was magic?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Balough.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Ryan.
2. What was the name of the person that President Metz invited to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
(a) John Ryan.
(b) Allen Ryan.
(c) Steve Ryan.
(d) Tim Ryan.
3. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Refried them.
(b) Made new ones.
(c) Threw them out.
(d) Put salt on them.
4. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
(a) Garde Manger.
(b) Introduction to Table Service.
(c) Introduction to Hot Foods.
5. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
(a) 2 star.
(c) Family style.
(d) 5 star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
2. When was the second term practical taken?
3. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
4. Where had CIA previously been located?
5. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What rules of dress and appearance did Chef Coppedge enforce in his classroom?
2. How did most students feel when beginning Garde Manger?
3. What subject did Chef De Santis love to talk about?
4. What did Chef Smith say that he wanted his students to do in class?
5. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
6. What were Chef Pardus's plans over break?
7. What did group leader Gene Huey tell the students when they arrived for their first day of service in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
8. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
9. What happened on tasting day?
10. Who was Michael's instructor for the second term practical?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)