|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
2. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef LeBlanc.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
3. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 9 a.,m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
4. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
(a) They looked up to it.
(b) They put it down.
(c) They wished they had gone there.
(d) They were jealous of it.
5. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 7 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
2. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
3. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
4. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
5. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did most students feel when beginning Garde Manger?
2. What were Chef Pardus's plans over break?
3. Why did Chef Shepard hate making club sandwiches?
4. What did group leader Gene Huey tell the students when they arrived for their first day of service in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
5. Why was Michael so upset that they had served burnt chips at lunch?
6. Who was Michael's instructor for the second term practical?
7. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
8. What fatal error did Lou make while cooking the dinner for his second term practical?
9. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
10. What was Susanne's new job?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)