|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(b) Hot Foods Skills.
(c) Hot Foods Introduction.
(d) Hot Foods Techniques.
2. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
(a) 2 hours and 15 minutes.
(b) 3 hours and 15 minutes.
(c) 4 hours and 15 minutes.
(d) 1 hour and 15 minutes.
3. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
(a) Hart's Corner.
(b) Monkey Bar.
(c) The White Horse.
(d) Lookin Good.
4. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
5. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the meal that Michael helped prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's served to?
2. Where was President Metz born?
3. How was President Metz typically dressed?
4. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
5. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)