|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
(d) To be a better cook.
2. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Partridges and onions.
(b) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(c) Bayonne ham and onions.
(d) Partridges and chuck steak.
3. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(b) Brown Roux.
(d) Pale Roux.
4. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Tyrank.
(b) Chef Di Spirito.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Zearfoss.
5. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
2. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
3. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
4. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
5. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
Short Essay Questions
1. What meal did Chef Pardus eat that inspired him to be an excellent cook?
2. What did Chef Pardus say was the mindset of a mediocre chef?
3. What happened when Michael was driving home after class?
4. How did Chef Pardus's students feel when they got their grades back on their first papers?
5. What was Chef Smith's demeanor like?
6. What did Chef Pardus say to the students about their grades?
7. What tasks had to be completed in the knife cuts exam?
8. How did the students feel at the end of day 8 of class?
9. What happened in the demo part of Chef Pardus's class?
10. What type of impression did Michael make on Chef Pardus when he arrived in class for the first time?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)