Mid-Book Test (up to Introduction to Hot Foods)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
b) Split Pea.
2. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
a) Mushroom Soup.
b) Onion Soup.
c) Potato Soup.
d) Watercress Soup.
3. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
b) Vice president.
d) Team leader.
4. How long was Hot Foods class?
a) 4 weeks.
b) 3 weeks.
c) 5 weeks.
d) 2 weeks.
5. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
a) Brown sauce.
b) White sauce.
c) Hollandaise sauce.
This section contains 999 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)