|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
(a) 4 weeks of doubles.
(b) 6 weeks of doubles.
(c) 3 weeks of doubles.
(d) 2 weeks of doubles.
2. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
3. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
4. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Christian Church.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Catholic Nunnery.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
5. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(b) The New Professional Chef.
(c) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(d) The Rube.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
2. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
3. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
4. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the American Bounty Restaurant?
2. How did Chef Pardus feel about Michael?
3. How did Chef Pardus's students feel when they got their grades back on their first papers?
4. What was Susanne's new job?
5. What happened in the demo part of Chef Pardus's class?
6. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
7. How did Chef Turgeon divide out his class?
8. What did Chef Pardus say to the students about their grades?
9. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
10. What did Michael say happened to him in skills class?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)