|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Nutrition Sanitation.
(b) Meat Fabrication.
(c) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(d) Introduction to Gastronomy.
2. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
3. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
4. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(c) Double boiler.
5. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(d) Different ingredients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
2. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
3. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
4. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
5. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
2. Why did Michael choose not to meet President Metz for so long?
3. What were Chef Pardus's critiques at the end of day 8?
4. What fatal error did Lou make while cooking the dinner for his second term practical?
5. Who was Michael's instructor for the second term practical?
6. What did Careme say about sauces?
7. How did Michael's uncle inspire him to learn to cook?
8. How did Michael describe the outfit that Chef Pardus wore to Skills class?
9. What things did Tim Ryan accomplish as the youngest person involved?
10. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)