|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his wife was sick.
(b) Because his daughter was sick.
(c) Because of the snow.
(d) Because his car was having problems.
3. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
4. What did CIA stand for?
(a) American Culinary Institute.
(b) Culinary Institute of America.
(c) Chef's Institute of America.
(d) Cooking Institute of America.
5. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
2. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
3. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
4. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
5. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Chef Hestnar's job at CIA?
2. What was Chef Smith's demeanor like?
3. What happened when Michael was driving home after class?
4. What was the discussion the chefs had about brown sauce at dinner one night?
5. What attributes did Chef Pardus say were critical in well cooked vegetables?
6. What did Elizabeth David say about sauces?
7. What did Chef Pardus say was the mindset of a mediocre chef?
8. Who was Eun-Jung Lee?
9. What happened in the demo part of Chef Pardus's class?
10. How did the students feel at the end of day 8 of class?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)