|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 3.
(b) Table 4.
(c) Table 2.
(d) Table 1.
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Twentieth century.
(b) Nineteenth century.
(c) Eighteenth century.
(d) Seventeenth century.
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Adam Shepard.
(b) Mike Shepard.
(c) John Shepard.
(d) Steve Shepard.
4. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
5. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(b) Michelle Careme.
(c) Joan Careme.
(d) Susan Careme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
2. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
3. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
4. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Michael describe the outfit that Chef Pardus wore to Skills class?
2. What type of impression did Michael make on Chef Pardus when he arrived in class for the first time?
3. How did Michael feel when he saw himself in the chef's uniform for the first time?
4. How did the students feel at the end of day 8 of class?
5. How did Michael view the efficiency he learned from being in skills class?
6. What was the weather like in winter 1996?
7. How did Michael's uncle inspire him to learn to cook?
8. What was Julia Child's opinion on sauce?
9. What tasks had to be completed in the knife cuts exam?
10. What did Chef Pardus feel that he had lost as a result of his job?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)