|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
2. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
3. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(a) Pale Roux.
(c) Brown Roux.
4. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
(a) His choices.
(b) His wife's face.
(c) His daughter's face.
(d) His life.
5. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
3. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
4. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
5. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Michael was driving home after class?
2. What meal did Chef Pardus eat that inspired him to be an excellent cook?
3. What was Michael's opinion on brown sauce?
4. How did Chef Pardus feel about Michael?
5. How did Michael describe the outfit that Chef Pardus wore to Skills class?
6. What was the discussion the chefs had about brown sauce at dinner one night?
7. How did Michael's uncle inspire him to learn to cook?
8. How did Michael feel when he saw himself in the chef's uniform for the first time?
9. Who was Eun-Jung Lee?
10. How did Michael view the efficiency he learned from being in skills class?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)