|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
2. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Dad lecture.
(b) Happy lecture.
(c) Congratulatory lecture.
(d) Stern lecture.
3. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
(a) Care for others.
(d) A need to protect.
4. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) White sauce.
(c) Hollandaise sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
5. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
2. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
3. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
4. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in the demo part of Chef Pardus's class?
2. How did Michael's uncle inspire him to learn to cook?
3. What was the discussion the chefs had about brown sauce at dinner one night?
4. What did Elizabeth David say about sauces?
5. What did Chef Pardus feel that he had lost as a result of his job?
6. How did Chef Pardus's students feel when they got their grades back on their first papers?
7. How did Michael describe the outfit that Chef Pardus wore to Skills class?
8. What meal did Chef Pardus eat that inspired him to be an excellent cook?
9. How did Michael view the efficiency he learned from being in skills class?
10. What tasks had to be completed in the knife cuts exam?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)