|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(a) Split Pea.
3. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
(a) For flavor.
(b) For color.
(c) For flavor, color and aroma.
(d) For aroma.
4. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 2.
(b) Table 4.
(c) Table 1.
(d) Table 3.
5. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
(a) Great Scott's Eatery.
(b) Jay's Bar and Grill.
(c) Jazz Cantina.
(d) Starr Cantina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
2. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
3. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
4. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Chef Pardus say that a product couldn't be served if it wasn't exactly right?
2. What was Chef Hestnar's job at CIA?
3. What was the weather like in winter 1996?
4. How did Michael view the efficiency he learned from being in skills class?
5. How did Michael's uncle inspire him to learn to cook?
6. What were Chef Pardus's critiques at the end of day 8?
7. What happened when Michael was driving home after class?
8. What was the discussion the chefs had about brown sauce at dinner one night?
9. What did Chef Pardus feel that he had lost as a result of his job?
10. What did Michael say happened to him in skills class?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)