|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
2. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Bill.
(b) Uncle Ben.
(c) Uncle Steve.
(d) Uncle John.
3. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
(a) Chef Stevenson.
(b) Chef Jones.
(c) Chef Smith.
(d) Chef Anderson.
4. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Chun Hei Lee.
(b) Eun-Jung Lee.
(c) Chin Ho Lee.
(d) Ae Cha Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
3. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
4. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
5. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was the mindset of a mediocre chef?
2. How did Michael view the efficiency he learned from being in skills class?
3. What attributes did Chef Pardus say were critical in well cooked vegetables?
4. Why did Chef Pardus say that a product couldn't be served if it wasn't exactly right?
5. What was Julia Child's opinion on sauce?
6. What happened in the demo part of Chef Pardus's class?
7. What happened when Michael was driving home after class?
8. What did Chef Pardus feel that he had lost as a result of his job?
9. What meal did Chef Pardus eat that inspired him to be an excellent cook?
10. Who was Eun-Jung Lee?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)