|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
2. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(b) Pale Roux.
(c) Brown Roux.
3. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(c) Double boiler.
4. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
(a) Jay's Bar and Grill.
(b) Great Scott's Eatery.
(c) Jazz Cantina.
(d) Starr Cantina.
5. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
2. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
3. What did CIA stand for?
4. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
5. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did most students feel when beginning Garde Manger?
2. What did Chef Smith say that he wanted his students to do in class?
3. What were Chef Pardus's critiques at the end of day 8?
4. How did Adam feel about his job as a lunch cook at the Monkey Bar?
5. What did Metz seek to accomplish at the CIA?
6. Why did Michael become fascinated with President Metz?
7. What subject did Chef De Santis love to talk about?
8. Why was grill station at American Bounty Restaurant so difficult in its preparation?
9. What were Chef Shepard's goals in her classes?
10. What did Chef Coppedge say about baking?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)