|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
(c) Eun Jung.
2. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
(a) Do the best he could.
(b) Work hard at it.
(c) Never take the easy way out.
(d) Put all his effort in to it.
3. What day of Garde Manger class were plated appetizers due?
(a) Day 10.
(b) Day 11.
(c) Day 8.
(d) Day 9.
4. What did Chef Felder relate the string that she used to tie the galantine to?
(a) Hair ties.
5. Which students were a couple?
(a) Lola and Steve.
(b) Lola and Roger.
(c) Travis and Eun Jung.
(d) Travis and Lola.
6. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
(a) Their uniform.
(b) Their tools.
(c) Prep cards.
(d) A sharp knife.
7. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) Steve Papineau.
(b) Alex Papineau.
(c) John Papineau.
(d) Philip Papineau.
8. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) During the first week of Garde Manger.
(b) Before the start of Garde Manger.
(c) In the middle of Garde Manger.
(d) After Garde Manger.
9. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 4 months.
10. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) Ron Schenk.
(b) Allen Schenk.
(c) Steve Schenk.
(d) John Schenk.
11. Who was the meal that Michael helped prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's served to?
(a) Wait staff.
12. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
(b) AJ's Steakhouse.
(c) American Bounty.
(d) Caterina De Medici.
13. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(a) In a chefs uniform.
(b) In old clothes.
14. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
15. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Bread Baking.
(b) Skills 1.
(c) Garde Manger.
(d) Skills 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
2. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
3. Where was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
4. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
5. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)