|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
2. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 9 a.,m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
3. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(b) In old clothes.
(d) In a chefs uniform.
4. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
(a) Critiquing their students to much.
(b) Using recipes that people would never normally use.
(c) Not being real life.
(d) Being to hard.
5. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(c) Buffet line.
(d) Family meal.
6. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 11 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
7. What did Chef Felder relate the string that she used to tie the galantine to?
(b) Hair ties.
8. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 7 months.
9. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
10. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Skills 1.
(b) Bread Baking.
(c) Garde Manger.
(d) Skills 2.
11. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect roux.
(c) Perfect gravy.
(d) Perfect sauce.
12. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
(a) Something out of Gourmet Magazine.
(b) Picture perfect.
(c) Like a masterpiece.
(d) Like a work of art.
13. Why was someone upset about the chips?
(a) They were burnt.
(b) They were soggy.
(c) They were too soggy.
(d) They were tasteless.
14. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
(a) Hart's Corner.
(b) The White Horse.
(c) Lookin Good.
(d) Monkey Bar.
15. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Hot Foods class?
2. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
3. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
4. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
5. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)