|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 9 a.,m.
(d) 8 a.m.
2. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
3. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
(a) American Bounty.
(b) Caterina De Medici.
(d) AJ's Steakhouse.
4. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
(a) Timin Hall.
(b) Roth Hall.
(c) Jones Hall.
(d) Pardus Hall.
5. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(b) Saute pan.
(c) Pancake turner.
6. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
(a) Something out of Gourmet Magazine.
(b) Like a masterpiece.
(c) Picture perfect.
(d) Like a work of art.
7. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) Ron Schenk.
(b) Steve Schenk.
(c) John Schenk.
(d) Allen Schenk.
8. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
(b) They had to take a remedial course.
(c) They were dismissed from CIA.
(d) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
9. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have someone to talk to.
(b) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(c) He would have a personal assistant.
(d) He wouldn't be alone.
10. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once every two months.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a month.
11. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Jones.
(d) Chef Coppedge.
12. Where was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
13. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
14. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) During the first week of Garde Manger.
(b) After Garde Manger.
(c) Before the start of Garde Manger.
(d) In the middle of Garde Manger.
15. How many people did Chef De Santis always want the students to be prepared for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
2. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
3. Who was the meal that Michael helped prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's served to?
4. How was President Metz typically dressed?
5. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)