|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He thought he was a good instructor.
(b) He liked and respected him.
(c) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(d) He didn't like him.
2. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
3. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Skills.
(b) Hot Foods Introduction.
(c) Hot Foods Techniques.
(d) Introduction to Hot Foods.
4. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) Judging by instructors.
(b) Judging by other students.
5. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a teepee.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In a tent.
6. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
(b) International Cookery.
(c) Bread Baking.
(d) Garde Manger.
7. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(b) Pancake turner.
(d) Saute pan.
8. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) Philip Papineau.
(b) Steve Papineau.
(c) Alex Papineau.
(d) John Papineau.
9. What time did the food have to be on the service line on day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(b) 11 am.
(c) 9 am.
(d) 10 am.
10. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
(a) They wished they had gone there.
(b) They looked up to it.
(c) They were jealous of it.
(d) They put it down.
11. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
12. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
13. Who said that cooking was magic?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Balough.
(d) Chef Pardus.
14. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
15. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
(a) Full Service.
(b) Bread Baking.
(c) A La Carte Service.
(d) Garde Manger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
2. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
3. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
4. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
5. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)