|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
(a) Being to hard.
(b) Critiquing their students to much.
(c) Not being real life.
(d) Using recipes that people would never normally use.
2. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
3. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He thought he was a good instructor.
(b) He liked and respected him.
(c) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(d) He didn't like him.
4. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
(a) Recipe designer.
5. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
(a) Put all his effort in to it.
(b) Work hard at it.
(c) Do the best he could.
(d) Never take the easy way out.
6. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
(b) Putting them together.
(c) Gathering the correct ingredients.
(d) Cutting them into quarters.
7. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
(a) He brought their food quickly.
(b) He brought bread for their baby right away.
(c) He was very well versed in the menu.
(d) He was very helpful.
8. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
9. What time did the food have to be on the service line on day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) 10 am.
(c) 11 am.
(d) 9 am.
10. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
11. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) John Papineau.
(b) Alex Papineau.
(c) Philip Papineau.
(d) Steve Papineau.
12. How many people did Chef De Santis always want the students to be prepared for?
13. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) During the first week of Garde Manger.
(b) In the middle of Garde Manger.
(c) Before the start of Garde Manger.
(d) After Garde Manger.
14. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
15. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Balough.
(d) Chef Felder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
2. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
3. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
4. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
5. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)