|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
(a) A fancy meat dish.
(b) A buffet line.
(c) A 4 course dinner.
(d) A full course meal for two.
2. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
3. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Coppedge.
(c) Chef Felder.
(d) Chef Pardus.
4. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. Who said that cooking was magic?
(a) Chef Balough.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Ryan.
(d) Chef Felder.
6. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(a) Buffet line.
(d) Family meal.
7. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) Before the start of Garde Manger.
(b) In the middle of Garde Manger.
(c) After Garde Manger.
(d) During the first week of Garde Manger.
8. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(a) Saute pan.
(c) Pancake turner.
9. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
(a) They looked up to it.
(b) They were jealous of it.
(c) They wished they had gone there.
(d) They put it down.
10. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Twice a month.
(d) Once every two months.
11. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
(a) Recipe designer.
12. Which students were a couple?
(a) Lola and Steve.
(b) Lola and Roger.
(c) Travis and Lola.
(d) Travis and Eun Jung.
13. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 9 a.,m.
14. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(a) In a chefs uniform.
(c) In old clothes.
15. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef LeBlanc.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Jones.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the food have to be on the service line on day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
2. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
3. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
4. In what year did President Metz invite a 24 year old to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
5. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)