|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which students were a couple?
(a) Lola and Roger.
(b) Lola and Steve.
(c) Travis and Eun Jung.
(d) Travis and Lola.
2. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
(b) International Cookery.
(c) Garde Manger.
(d) Bread Baking.
3. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(a) Buffet line.
(b) Family meal.
4. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) Before the start of Garde Manger.
(b) In the middle of Garde Manger.
(c) During the first week of Garde Manger.
(d) After Garde Manger.
6. Where was President Metz born?
(a) Hamburg, Germany.
(b) Heidelburg, Germany.
(c) Munich, Germany.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
7. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
(a) Family style.
(b) 2 star.
(c) 5 star.
8. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
(b) Caterina De Medici.
(c) AJ's Steakhouse.
(d) American Bounty.
9. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect sauce.
(b) Perfect gravy.
(c) Perfect roux.
10. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
(b) Gathering the correct ingredients.
(c) Cutting them into quarters.
(d) Putting them together.
11. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
(a) Never take the easy way out.
(b) Work hard at it.
(c) Do the best he could.
(d) Put all his effort in to it.
12. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) Judging by other students.
(c) Judging by instructors.
13. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
14. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
(a) Allen De Santis.
(b) John De Santis.
(c) Steve De Santis.
(d) Ron De Santis.
15. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Put salt on them.
(b) Made new ones.
(c) Threw them out.
(d) Refried them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
2. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
3. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
4. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
5. Why was someone upset about the chips?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)