|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Eve Felder.
(b) Marie Felder.
(c) Rosemarie Felder.
(d) Christina Felder.
2. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect gravy.
(c) Perfect sauce.
(d) Perfect roux.
3. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) After Garde Manger.
(b) Before the start of Garde Manger.
(c) In the middle of Garde Manger.
(d) During the first week of Garde Manger.
4. In what year did President Metz invite a 24 year old to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
5. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
(a) Their uniform.
(b) A sharp knife.
(c) Prep cards.
(d) Their tools.
6. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
(a) Like a work of art.
(b) Something out of Gourmet Magazine.
(c) Picture perfect.
(d) Like a masterpiece.
7. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years,
8. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(b) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
9. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(c) In old clothes.
(d) In a chefs uniform.
10. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Skills 1.
(b) Bread Baking.
(c) Garde Manger.
(d) Skills 2.
11. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 9 a.,m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
12. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He liked and respected him.
(b) He didn't like him.
(c) He thought he was a good instructor.
(d) He thought he was a poor instructor.
13. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
(a) Being to hard.
(b) Using recipes that people would never normally use.
(c) Critiquing their students to much.
(d) Not being real life.
14. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
(a) Bread Baking.
(b) Garde Manger.
(d) International Cookery.
15. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(b) Pancake turner.
(d) Saute pan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
2. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
3. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
4. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
5. What was the name of the person that President Metz invited to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)