|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of Garde Manger class were plated appetizers due?
(a) Day 9.
(b) Day 10.
(c) Day 8.
(d) Day 11.
2. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(c) Saute pan.
(d) Pancake turner.
3. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
4. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a tent.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a teepee.
(d) In a cabin.
5. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
6. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(a) In old clothes.
(d) In a chefs uniform.
7. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Christina Felder.
(b) Marie Felder.
(c) Rosemarie Felder.
(d) Eve Felder.
8. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 9 a.,m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 7 a.m.
9. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
10. Where was Susanne's externship?
(a) Lookin Good.
(b) AJ's Bar and Grill
(c) Elway Steakhouse.
(d) Gramercy Tavern.
11. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) Steve Schenk.
(b) Ron Schenk.
(c) John Schenk.
(d) Allen Schenk.
12. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
13. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 7 months.
14. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
(a) Allen Marshall.
(b) Steve Marshall.
(c) Andre Marshall.
(d) John Marshall.
15. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect roux.
(b) Perfect gravy.
(c) Perfect sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
2. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
3. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
4. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
5. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)