|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
(b) American Bounty.
(c) Caterina De Medici.
(d) AJ's Steakhouse.
2. Where was Susanne's externship?
(a) Lookin Good.
(b) AJ's Bar and Grill
(c) Elway Steakhouse.
(d) Gramercy Tavern.
3. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $70 million.
(b) $80 million.
(c) $65 million.
(d) $75 million.
4. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
(d) Recipe designer.
5. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
(a) Prep cards.
(b) Their tools.
(c) Their uniform.
(d) A sharp knife.
6. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
(a) 10 years,
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 15 years.
7. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Balough.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Felder.
(d) Chef Pardus.
8. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
(a) What they were being taught.
(b) Notes left by the previous students.
(c) What they had learned before.
9. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Put salt on them.
(b) Threw them out.
(c) Made new ones.
(d) Refried them.
10. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) Steve Papineau.
(b) Alex Papineau.
(c) Philip Papineau.
(d) John Papineau.
11. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
(a) Allen De Santis.
(b) John De Santis.
(c) Steve De Santis.
(d) Ron De Santis.
12. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Skills.
(b) Hot Foods Techniques.
(c) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(d) Hot Foods Introduction.
13. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
14. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(a) Saute pan.
(b) Pancake turner.
15. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have a personal assistant.
(b) He would have someone to talk to.
(c) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(d) He wouldn't be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
2. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
3. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
4. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
5. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)