|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
(a) Ruining their experience.
(b) Wasting their time.
(c) Penalizing them.
(d) Upsetting them.
2. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Refried them.
(b) Threw them out.
(c) Made new ones.
(d) Put salt on them.
3. Where was Susanne's externship?
(a) Lookin Good.
(b) Gramercy Tavern.
(c) Elway Steakhouse.
(d) AJ's Bar and Grill
4. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 9 a.,m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
5. How many people did Chef De Santis always want the students to be prepared for?
6. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Double cream.
(b) Whipping cream.
(c) Light cream.
(d) Heavy cream.
7. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Putting them together.
(b) Cutting them into quarters.
(c) Gathering the correct ingredients.
(d) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
8. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
9. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef LeBlanc.
(c) Chef Hestnar.
(d) Chef Jones.
10. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
(a) Lookin Good.
(b) The White Horse.
(c) Monkey Bar.
(d) Hart's Corner.
11. How long did Michael wait after visiting the classes at CIA before requesting an interview with the president?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 7 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
12. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
(a) Like a work of art.
(b) Something out of Gourmet Magazine.
(c) Like a masterpiece.
(d) Picture perfect.
13. What time did the food have to be on the service line on day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) 10 am.
(b) 11 am.
(d) 9 am.
14. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(a) South Carolina.
(c) North Carolina.
15. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a teepee.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In a cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
2. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
3. What did Chef Felder relate the string that she used to tie the galantine to?
4. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
5. What was the name of the person that President Metz invited to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)