|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $75 million.
(b) $70 million.
(c) $65 million.
(d) $80 million.
2. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Bread Baking.
(b) Skills 2.
(c) Garde Manger.
(d) Skills 1.
3. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 9 a.,m.
(d) 8 a.m.
4. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
(a) Andre Marshall.
(b) Allen Marshall.
(c) John Marshall.
(d) Steve Marshall.
5. Where had CIA previously been located?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) South Carolina.
6. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once every two months.
(d) Twice a month.
7. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
8. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
(a) Jones Hall.
(b) Pardus Hall.
(c) Roth Hall.
(d) Timin Hall.
9. What was a galantine?
(a) Aspic poached forcemeat.
(b) Forcemeat served in aspic.
(c) Poached forcemeat.
(d) A forcemeat poached in stock and served in aspic.
10. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
(a) Clean uniform.
(b) Perfect setup.
(c) Organized tools.
(d) Prep cards.
11. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(b) Saute pan.
(c) Pancake turner.
12. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
(a) Critiquing their students to much.
(b) Not being real life.
(c) Being to hard.
(d) Using recipes that people would never normally use.
13. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
14. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(b) Buffet line.
(c) Family meal.
15. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
(a) A buffet line.
(b) A 4 course dinner.
(c) A fancy meat dish.
(d) A full course meal for two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
2. Who was upset about the chips?
3. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
4. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
5. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)