|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
2. Who said that cooking was magic?
(a) Chef Balough.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Felder.
3. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 2 years.
4. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
5. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Christina Felder.
(b) Marie Felder.
(c) Eve Felder.
(d) Rosemarie Felder.
6. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
7. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
(b) Garde Manger.
(c) Introduction to Table Service.
(d) Introduction to Hot Foods.
8. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(c) In old clothes.
(d) In a chefs uniform.
9. Which students were a couple?
(a) Lola and Roger.
(b) Lola and Steve.
(c) Travis and Eun Jung.
(d) Travis and Lola.
10. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
(b) Garde Manger.
(c) International Cookery.
(d) Bread Baking.
11. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
(b) Recipe designer.
12. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(b) Hot Foods Techniques.
(c) Hot Foods Introduction.
(d) Hot Foods Skills.
13. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(b) He wouldn't be alone.
(c) He would have someone to talk to.
(d) He would have a personal assistant.
14. What did the students have to do for themselves on day 2 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) Prep their own food.
(b) Wash their own dishes.
(c) Bring their own utensils.
(d) Set up their own stations.
15. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
(a) Like a work of art.
(b) Something out of Gourmet Magazine.
(c) Picture perfect.
(d) Like a masterpiece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
2. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
3. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
4. What time did the food have to be on the service line on day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
5. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)