|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(c) Judging by instructors.
(d) Judging by other students.
2. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Bread Baking.
(b) Skills 2.
(c) Skills 1.
(d) Garde Manger.
3. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) John Papineau.
(b) Steve Papineau.
(c) Alex Papineau.
(d) Philip Papineau.
4. What was the name of the person that President Metz invited to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
(a) Tim Ryan.
(b) Allen Ryan.
(c) Steve Ryan.
(d) John Ryan.
5. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
(a) 9 a.,m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
6. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
(a) 1 hour and 15 minutes.
(b) 4 hours and 15 minutes.
(c) 3 hours and 15 minutes.
(d) 2 hours and 15 minutes.
7. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Felder.
(c) Chef Jones.
(d) Chef Coppedge.
8. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(b) Buffet line.
(d) Family meal.
9. What did Chef Felder relate the string that she used to tie the galantine to?
(a) Hair ties.
10. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
11. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
12. When was the second term practical taken?
(a) After Garde Manger.
(b) Before the start of Garde Manger.
(c) In the middle of Garde Manger.
(d) During the first week of Garde Manger.
13. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Made new ones.
(b) Refried them.
(c) Put salt on them.
(d) Threw them out.
14. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
(a) They were too big.
(b) They were soggy.
(c) They were too small.
(d) They were burnt.
15. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Chef De Santis always want the students to be prepared for?
2. What was a galantine?
3. What did the students have to do for themselves on day 2 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
4. Who was upset about the chips?
5. In what year did President Metz invite a 24 year old to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)