|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the meal that Michael helped prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's served to?
(d) Wait staff.
2. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He liked and respected him.
(b) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(c) He thought he was a good instructor.
(d) He didn't like him.
3. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
(a) Allen De Santis.
(b) John De Santis.
(c) Ron De Santis.
(d) Steve De Santis.
4. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
(a) AJ's Steakhouse.
(b) Caterina De Medici.
(c) American Bounty.
5. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 18 weeks.
6. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect roux.
(c) Perfect gravy.
(d) Perfect sauce.
7. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years,
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
8. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Skills 1.
(b) Garde Manger.
(c) Skills 2.
(d) Bread Baking.
9. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Introduction.
(b) Hot Foods Skills.
(c) Hot Foods Techniques.
(d) Introduction to Hot Foods.
10. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
11. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
(a) They looked up to it.
(b) They put it down.
(c) They were jealous of it.
(d) They wished they had gone there.
12. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
13. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef LeBlanc.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
14. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(a) In a chefs uniform.
(c) In old clothes.
15. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) John Papineau.
(b) Steve Papineau.
(c) Alex Papineau.
(d) Philip Papineau.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
2. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
3. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
4. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
5. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)