|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(a) South Carolina.
(c) North Carolina.
2. How many people did Chef De Santis always want the students to be prepared for?
3. What day of Garde Manger class were plated appetizers due?
(a) Day 10.
(b) Day 9.
(c) Day 8.
(d) Day 11.
4. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
(a) The White Horse.
(b) Monkey Bar.
(c) Hart's Corner.
(d) Lookin Good.
5. What did the students have to do for themselves on day 2 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) Set up their own stations.
(b) Prep their own food.
(c) Wash their own dishes.
(d) Bring their own utensils.
6. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
7. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Balough.
(d) Chef Felder.
8. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
(a) Ruining their experience.
(b) Wasting their time.
(c) Penalizing them.
(d) Upsetting them.
9. What was a galantine?
(a) Aspic poached forcemeat.
(b) Poached forcemeat.
(c) Forcemeat served in aspic.
(d) A forcemeat poached in stock and served in aspic.
10. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a teepee.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In a tent.
11. Where was Susanne's externship?
(a) Lookin Good.
(b) Elway Steakhouse.
(c) AJ's Bar and Grill
(d) Gramercy Tavern.
12. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
(a) Recipe designer.
13. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
(a) Andre Marshall.
(b) Steve Marshall.
(c) John Marshall.
(d) Allen Marshall.
14. In what year did President Metz invite a 24 year old to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
15. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
(a) He brought bread for their baby right away.
(b) He was very helpful.
(c) He brought their food quickly.
(d) He was very well versed in the menu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
2. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
3. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
4. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
5. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)