|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 11 months.
2. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(b) Judging by instructors.
(c) Judging by other students.
3. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
(a) Garde Manger.
(b) Introduction to Table Service.
(d) Introduction to Hot Foods.
4. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
5. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
(b) AJ's Steakhouse.
(c) Caterina De Medici.
(d) American Bounty.
6. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $65 million.
(b) $75 million.
(c) $80 million.
(d) $70 million.
7. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(a) Buffet line.
(d) Family meal.
8. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once every two months.
9. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
(a) Their uniform.
(b) Their tools.
(c) Prep cards.
(d) A sharp knife.
10. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Felder.
(c) Chef Coppedge.
(d) Chef Jones.
11. Where was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
12. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years,
13. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(c) Saute pan.
(d) Pancake turner.
14. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
(a) 5 star.
(b) Family style.
(d) 2 star.
15. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 18 weeks.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
2. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
3. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
4. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
5. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)