|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
2. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(b) In a chefs uniform.
(c) In old clothes.
3. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
(a) He was very well versed in the menu.
(b) He was very helpful.
(c) He brought bread for their baby right away.
(d) He brought their food quickly.
4. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
(a) Full Service.
(b) A La Carte Service.
(c) Bread Baking.
(d) Garde Manger.
5. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
6. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Whipping cream.
(b) Double cream.
(c) Light cream.
(d) Heavy cream.
7. Who said that cooking was magic?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Balough.
(d) Chef Pardus.
8. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 18 weeks.
9. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
(a) Allen Marshall.
(b) Andre Marshall.
(c) Steve Marshall.
(d) John Marshall.
10. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
11. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
12. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(b) Family meal.
(d) Buffet line.
13. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
14. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Christina Felder.
(b) Eve Felder.
(c) Rosemarie Felder.
(d) Marie Felder.
15. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $80 million.
(b) $65 million.
(c) $75 million.
(d) $70 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Hot Foods class?
2. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
3. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
4. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
5. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)