|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $75 million.
(b) $80 million.
(c) $70 million.
(d) $65 million.
2. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
(a) Steve De Santis.
(b) Allen De Santis.
(c) John De Santis.
(d) Ron De Santis.
3. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect gravy.
(b) Perfect roux.
(d) Perfect sauce.
4. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
5. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 1 year.
6. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
7. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
(a) International Cookery.
(b) Bread Baking.
(c) Garde Manger.
8. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(b) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
9. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Balough.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Felder.
(d) Chef Ryan.
10. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
(a) A full course meal for two.
(b) A buffet line.
(c) A fancy meat dish.
(d) A 4 course dinner.
11. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) John Papineau.
(b) Alex Papineau.
(c) Philip Papineau.
(d) Steve Papineau.
12. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
13. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
(a) They were too big.
(b) They were too small.
(c) They were soggy.
(d) They were burnt.
14. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(b) AJ's Steakhouse.
(c) Gramercy Tavern.
(d) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
15. Where was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
2. What did Chef Felder relate the string that she used to tie the galantine to?
3. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
4. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
5. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)