|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
2. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have someone to talk to.
(b) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(c) He wouldn't be alone.
(d) He would have a personal assistant.
3. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
(b) They were dismissed from CIA.
(c) They had to take a remedial course.
(d) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
4. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
5. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(a) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
(b) AJ's Steakhouse.
(c) Gramercy Tavern.
6. What was scheduled for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
(a) Judging by other students.
(b) Judging by instructors.
7. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 18 weeks.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
8. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Refried them.
(b) Threw them out.
(c) Made new ones.
(d) Put salt on them.
9. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
(a) They were jealous of it.
(b) They wished they had gone there.
(c) They looked up to it.
(d) They put it down.
10. When did CIA move to New York?
11. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Whipping cream.
(b) Double cream.
(c) Light cream.
(d) Heavy cream.
12. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
(a) They were burnt.
(b) They were too small.
(c) They were too big.
(d) They were soggy.
13. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
(a) Ruining their experience.
(b) Penalizing them.
(c) Wasting their time.
(d) Upsetting them.
14. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $80 million.
(b) $70 million.
(c) $65 million.
(d) $75 million.
15. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
(a) Notes left by the previous students.
(b) What they had learned before.
(d) What they were being taught.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Chef De Santis always want the students to be prepared for?
2. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
3. Where had CIA previously been located?
4. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
5. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)