|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 18 weeks.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He thought he was a good instructor.
(b) He didn't like him.
(c) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(d) He liked and respected him.
3. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Balough.
(d) Chef Ryan.
4. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Hestnar.
(b) Chef LeBlanc.
(c) Chef Jones.
(d) Chef Pardus.
5. Where was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
6. When did CIA move to New York?
7. Why was someone upset about the chips?
(a) They were too soggy.
(b) They were soggy.
(c) They were tasteless.
(d) They were burnt.
8. What day of Garde Manger class were plated appetizers due?
(a) Day 11.
(b) Day 9.
(c) Day 8.
(d) Day 10.
9. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
10. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Skills 1.
(b) Garde Manger.
(c) Skills 2.
(d) Bread Baking.
11. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
12. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) Steve Papineau.
(b) John Papineau.
(c) Alex Papineau.
(d) Philip Papineau.
13. Where had CIA previously been located?
(c) South Carolina.
(d) New Hampshire.
14. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
15. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
(b) What they had learned before.
(c) What they were being taught.
(d) Notes left by the previous students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that cooking was magic?
2. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
3. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
4. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
5. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)