|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
2. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Catholic Nunnery.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Christian Church.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
3. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(b) Meat Fabrication.
(c) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(d) Nutrition Sanitation.
4. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Chun Hei Lee.
(b) Chin Ho Lee.
(c) Eun-Jung Lee.
(d) Ae Cha Lee.
5. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
(c) Meal preparation.
6. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
(a) For color.
(b) For aroma.
(c) For flavor, color and aroma.
(d) For flavor.
7. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
8. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
(a) Chef Anderson.
(b) Chef Smith.
(c) Chef Jones.
(d) Chef Stevenson.
9. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and textbook.
(b) Hat and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Knives and neckerchief.
10. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in space.
(b) Put in style.
(c) Put in place.
(d) Put in order.
11. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To make excellent potatoes.
(b) To learn to cook.
(c) To learn what chefs went through.
(d) To write about CIA.
12. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
13. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
(a) Jazz Cantina.
(b) Starr Cantina.
(c) Jay's Bar and Grill.
(d) Great Scott's Eatery.
14. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
(a) Allen Hestnar.
(b) Uwe Hestnar.
(c) Michael Hestnar.
(d) John Hestnar.
15. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Mike Shepard.
(b) Adam Shepard.
(c) Steve Shepard.
(d) John Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
2. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
3. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
4. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
5. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)