|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Potato Soup.
(b) Mushroom Soup.
(c) Onion Soup.
(d) Watercress Soup.
2. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
3. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
(a) 4 weeks of doubles.
(b) 2 weeks of doubles.
(c) 3 weeks of doubles.
(d) 6 weeks of doubles.
4. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
(b) Uniform and set of knives.
(d) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
5. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(b) Brown Roux.
(c) Pale Roux.
6. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
(a) Jay's Bar and Grill.
(b) Starr Cantina.
(c) Great Scott's Eatery.
(d) Jazz Cantina.
7. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
(a) Undercooked meat.
(b) Al dente vegetables.
(c) Overcooked vegetables.
(d) Overcooked meat.
8. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Light the oven pilot light.
(b) Question the instructor.
(c) Wash their own uniforms.
(d) Bring utensils from home.
9. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
10. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
11. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(d) Split Pea.
12. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
13. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
(a) Chef Hestnar.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Allen.
(d) Chef Jones.
14. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
15. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Adam Shepard.
(b) John Shepard.
(c) Steve Shepard.
(d) Mike Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
2. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
3. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
4. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
5. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)