|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
2. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his wife was sick.
(b) Because his car was having problems.
(c) Because his daughter was sick.
(d) Because of the snow.
3. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 2.
(b) Group 4.
(c) Group 1.
(d) Group 3.
4. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 169 out of 200.
(b) 199 out of 200.
(c) 189 out of 200.
(d) 179 out of 200.
5. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
(d) Meal preparation.
6. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Zearfoss.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Di Spirito.
(d) Chef Tyrank.
7. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Making stock.
(b) Learning to love food.
(c) Learning the basics of cooking.
(d) Making Brown Sauce.
8. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
9. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) White sauce.
(c) Hollandaise sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
10. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
11. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
12. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
13. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
14. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(b) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(c) Nutrition Sanitation.
(d) Meat Fabrication.
15. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 2.
(b) Table 4.
(c) Table 3.
(d) Table 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
2. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
3. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
5. How long was Chef Pardus married?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)