1. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
Uniform and set of knives.
2. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
Hat and neckerchief.
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. What did CIA stand for?
Culinary Institute of America.
6. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
7. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
Culinary Skill Development 1.
This section contains 3,592 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)