Quiz: Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip to President Metz and Garde Manger
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where had CIA previously been located?
a) New Hampshire.
c) South Carolina.
2. How was President Metz typically dressed?
a) In a chefs uniform.
c) In old clothes.
3. When did CIA move to New York?
4. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
a) 20 years.
b) 15 years.
c) 10 years,
d) 30 years.
5. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
a) Made new ones.
b) Threw them out.
c) Put salt on them.
d) Refried them.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question...
This section contains 236 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)