|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(b) The sauce was to thick.
(c) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
(d) Their sauce was ruined.
2. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Military and Carnival.
(b) Daycare and Military.
(c) Military and Author.
(d) Author and Carnival.
3. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
(a) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(b) Introduction to Table Service.
(d) Garde Manger.
4. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
(a) Starr Cantina.
(b) Great Scott's Eatery.
(c) Jay's Bar and Grill.
(d) Jazz Cantina.
5. Who was the chef in Michael's final kitchen at CIA?
(a) Tim Turgeon.
(b) John Turgeon.
(c) Steve Turgeon.
(d) Dan Turgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Michael's final kitchen at CIA?
2. Where was Susanne's externship?
3. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
4. What were Chef Pardus's dogs names?
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)