|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He undercooked it.
(b) He scorched it.
(c) He burnt it.
(d) He overseasoned it.
2. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
(a) Chef Allen.
(b) Chef Jones.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
3. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
4. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
(a) Ruining their experience.
(b) Upsetting them.
(c) Penalizing them.
(d) Wasting their time.
5. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Military and Author.
(b) Military and Carnival.
(c) Daycare and Military.
(d) Author and Carnival.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
2. What did CIA stand for?
3. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
4. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
5. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)