|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. Where was President Metz born?
(a) Hamburg, Germany.
(b) Heidelburg, Germany.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Munich, Germany.
3. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 189 out of 200.
(b) 199 out of 200.
(c) 169 out of 200.
(d) 179 out of 200.
4. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) White sauce.
(c) Brown sauce.
(d) Hollandaise sauce.
5. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Chef's Institute of America.
(b) American Culinary Institute.
(c) Culinary Institute of America.
(d) Cooking Institute of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
2. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
3. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
4. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
5. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)