|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
(a) 2 weeks of doubles.
(b) 3 weeks of doubles.
(c) 6 weeks of doubles.
(d) 4 weeks of doubles.
2. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He didn't care.
(c) He wanted to go home.
(d) He was hungry.
3. How many people did Michael's final kitchen at CIA serve annually?
4. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Put salt on them.
(b) Made new ones.
(c) Threw them out.
(d) Refried them.
5. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
(a) 5 star.
(b) Family style.
(c) 2 star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
2. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
3. In what year did President Metz invite a 24 year old to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
4. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
5. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)