|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Balough.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Ryan.
2. What did the chef in Michael's last kitchen at CIA say was the most important thing?
(a) To read the handouts.
(b) To have a crisp clean uniform.
(c) To always be prepared.
(d) To have utensils prepared.
3. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 2.
(b) Table 4.
(c) Table 1.
(d) Table 3.
4. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) Steve Papineau.
(b) Philip Papineau.
(c) John Papineau.
(d) Alex Papineau.
5. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
(a) Chef Anderson.
(b) Chef Jones.
(c) Chef Stevenson.
(d) Chef Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
2. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
3. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
4. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)