|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $80 million.
(b) $65 million.
(c) $75 million.
(d) $70 million.
2. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
(a) International Cookery.
(b) Garde Manger.
(c) Bread Baking.
3. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 11 years.
4. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
5. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
(a) They were too big.
(b) They were too small.
(c) They were burnt.
(d) They were soggy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
2. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
3. What impressed Michael's wife about one of the waiters at St. Andrew's?
4. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
5. When was the second term practical taken?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)