|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Acura Integra.
(b) Pontiac Grand Am.
(c) Nissan Sentra.
(d) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
2. Where was President Metz born?
(a) Munich, Germany.
(b) Heidelburg, Germany.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Hamburg, Germany.
3. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
(a) Allen Marshall.
(b) John Marshall.
(c) Andre Marshall.
(d) Steve Marshall.
4. What was a galantine?
(a) Forcemeat served in aspic.
(b) A forcemeat poached in stock and served in aspic.
(c) Aspic poached forcemeat.
(d) Poached forcemeat.
5. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) Hollandaise sauce.
(b) Brown sauce.
(c) White sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
2. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
3. What did CIA stand for?
4. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
5. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)