|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
2. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
3. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) Their sauce was ruined.
(b) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(c) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
(d) The sauce was to thick.
4. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
(b) Notes left by the previous students.
(c) What they had learned before.
(d) What they were being taught.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Michael's final kitchen at CIA serve annually?
2. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
3. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
4. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
5. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)