|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He didn't care.
(c) He wanted to go home.
(d) He was hungry.
2. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
(b) Brown sauce.
(c) White sauce.
3. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(c) Brown Roux.
(d) Pale Roux.
4. How many people did Michael's final kitchen at CIA serve annually?
5. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
2. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
3. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
4. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
5. Who was the meal that Michael helped prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's served to?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)