|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Di Spirito.
(b) Chef Tyrank.
(c) Chef Zearfoss.
(d) Chef Pardus.
2. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
3. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect roux.
(b) Perfect sauce.
(c) Perfect gravy.
4. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(b) Pontiac Grand Am.
(c) Nissan Sentra.
(d) Acura Integra.
5. What mountains were near Chef Pardus's home?
(c) Black Hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
2. Where was President Metz born?
3. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
4. What was the name of the person that President Metz invited to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
5. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)