|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person that President Metz invited to be part of the team that opened the American Bounty Restaurant?
(a) Tim Ryan.
(b) Steve Ryan.
(c) Allen Ryan.
(d) John Ryan.
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Seventeenth century.
(b) Twentieth century.
(c) Nineteenth century.
(d) Eighteenth century.
3. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They had to take a remedial course.
(b) They were dismissed from CIA.
(c) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
(d) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
4. Where did the students go to work after St. Andrew's?
(b) American Bounty.
(c) AJ's Steakhouse.
(d) Caterina De Medici.
5. How many people did Chef De Santis always want the students to be prepared for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Chef did Michael give credit to for being able to hold his own in his final kitchen at CIA?
2. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
3. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
5. What station was Michael assigned to in his final kitchen?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)