|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 18 weeks.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 1 year.
2. Who was the chef in Michael's final kitchen at CIA?
(a) Tim Turgeon.
(b) Dan Turgeon.
(c) John Turgeon.
(d) Steve Turgeon.
3. What day of Garde Manger class were plated appetizers due?
(a) Day 9.
(b) Day 8.
(c) Day 10.
(d) Day 11.
4. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
5. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have someone to talk to.
(b) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(c) He wouldn't be alone.
(d) He would have a personal assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
2. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
3. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
4. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
5. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)