|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
2. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in space.
(b) Put in style.
(c) Put in place.
(d) Put in order.
3. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years,
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
4. What were Chef Pardus's dogs names?
(a) Sascha and Bakin.
(b) Pumpkin and Early.
(c) Pumpkin and Bakin.
(d) Sascha and Early.
5. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Bread Baking.
(b) Skills 2.
(c) Skills 1.
(d) Garde Manger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
2. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
3. How many items did each station have to cook and plate for day 5 in St. Andrew's kitchen?
4. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
5. What did Michael say that CIA students typically criticized it for?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)