|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
(a) To prepare meals.
(b) To cook for their instructor.
(c) To develop a menu.
(d) To cook for others.
2. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Nicolas de La Varenne.
(b) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
(c) Michel de La Varenne.
(d) John de La Varenne.
3. Who greeted Michael when he and his family went to St. Andrew's Café for lunch?
(a) Steve Papineau.
(b) John Papineau.
(c) Alex Papineau.
(d) Philip Papineau.
4. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 3.
(b) Table 1.
(c) Table 4.
(d) Table 2.
5. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
(d) To be a better cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
2. Why was someone upset about the chips?
3. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
4. What was named as the universal thickener?
5. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)