|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(b) He didn't like him.
(c) He thought he was a good instructor.
(d) He liked and respected him.
2. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
(a) Work hard at it.
(b) Do the best he could.
(c) Put all his effort in to it.
(d) Never take the easy way out.
3. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(b) Hollandaise sauce.
(c) White sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
4. How did chefs who didn't graduate from CIA usually feel about the school?
(a) They wished they had gone there.
(b) They put it down.
(c) They were jealous of it.
(d) They looked up to it.
5. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink was Chef Pardus making when Michael went to visit him at his home?
2. What were Chef Pardus's dogs names?
3. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
4. When was the second term practical taken?
5. How long was Hot Foods class?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)