|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Balough.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Felder.
(d) Chef Pardus.
2. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(b) Partridges and onions.
(c) Bayonne ham and onions.
(d) Partridges and chuck steak.
3. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have someone to talk to.
(b) He would have a personal assistant.
(c) He wouldn't be alone.
(d) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
4. What mountains were near Chef Pardus's home?
(b) Black Hills.
5. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
2. What was named as the universal thickener?
3. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
4. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
5. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)