|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) The Sauce Book.
(b) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(c) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
2. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
(a) Undercooked meat.
(b) Overcooked meat.
(c) Overcooked vegetables.
(d) Al dente vegetables.
3. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
(a) Andre Marshall.
(b) John Marshall.
(c) Steve Marshall.
(d) Allen Marshall.
4. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
2. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
3. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
4. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
5. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)