|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Jones.
(d) Chef Coppedge.
2. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) John de La Varenne.
(b) Michel de La Varenne.
(c) Nicolas de La Varenne.
(d) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
3. What did Chef Felder relate the string that she used to tie the galantine to?
(b) Hair ties.
4. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
(a) Like a work of art.
(b) Like a masterpiece.
(c) Something out of Gourmet Magazine.
(d) Picture perfect.
5. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
(a) Prep cards.
(b) Organized tools.
(c) Clean uniform.
(d) Perfect setup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
2. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
3. What did CIA stand for?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
5. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)