|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his daughter was sick.
(b) Because his wife was sick.
(c) Because of the snow.
(d) Because his car was having problems.
2. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(b) In old clothes.
(c) In a chefs uniform.
3. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
4. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Techniques.
(b) Hot Foods Skills.
(c) Hot Foods Introduction.
(d) Introduction to Hot Foods.
5. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountains were near Chef Pardus's home?
2. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
3. Who was the meal that Michael helped prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's served to?
4. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
5. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)