|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
(b) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
(c) They were dismissed from CIA.
(d) They had to take a remedial course.
2. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(d) Double boiler.
3. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
(a) Broke his pinky.
(b) Broke his wrist.
(c) Blew out a sciatic nerve.
(d) Twisted his ankle.
4. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
5. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
(a) Andre Marshall.
(b) John Marshall.
(c) Steve Marshall.
(d) Allen Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
2. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
4. What did Chef De Santis say to be cautious of at the next restaurant the students went to work at?
5. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)