|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
2. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
(b) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(c) Their sauce was ruined.
(d) The sauce was to thick.
3. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
(a) Al dente vegetables.
(b) Overcooked vegetables.
(c) Undercooked meat.
(d) Overcooked meat.
4. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 1 year.
5. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years,
(d) 30 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
2. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
3. What was a galantine?
4. What was Michael's final kitchen at CIA?
5. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)