|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(b) Hot Foods Introduction.
(c) Hot Foods Techniques.
(d) Hot Foods Skills.
2. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and neckerchief.
(b) Knives and textbook.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Hat and neckerchief.
3. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
(a) Recipe designer.
4. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Military and Author.
(b) Military and Carnival.
(c) Author and Carnival.
(d) Daycare and Military.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Wash their own uniforms.
(b) Bring utensils from home.
(c) Light the oven pilot light.
(d) Question the instructor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the second term practical taken?
2. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
3. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
4. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
5. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)