|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was named as the universal thickener?
(d) Corn starch.
2. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
3. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
(c) Uniform and set of knives.
(d) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
4. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
(a) Brown sauce.
(c) White sauce.
5. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(c) Split Pea.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
2. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
5. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)