|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
(d) Eun Jung.
2. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Military and Author.
(b) Military and Carnival.
(c) Daycare and Military.
(d) Author and Carnival.
3. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
4. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
5. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
(b) Vice president.
(d) Team leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
2. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
3. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
4. What was named as the universal thickener?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)