|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had CIA previously been located?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) New Hampshire.
2. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Learning to love food.
(b) Learning the basics of cooking.
(c) Making stock.
(d) Making Brown Sauce.
3. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 2.
(b) Table 4.
(c) Table 1.
(d) Table 3.
4. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
5. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(d) Different ingredients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
2. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
3. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
4. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
5. How was President Metz typically dressed?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)