|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had CIA previously been located?
(c) New Hampshire.
(d) South Carolina.
2. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
(c) Eun Jung.
3. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Double cream.
(b) Heavy cream.
(c) Whipping cream.
(d) Light cream.
4. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Introduction.
(b) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(c) Hot Foods Techniques.
(d) Hot Foods Skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
3. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
4. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
5. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)