|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 11 years.
2. When did CIA move to New York?
3. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
4. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
(a) His choices.
(b) His daughter's face.
(c) His wife's face.
(d) His life.
5. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To write about CIA.
(b) To learn to cook.
(c) To make excellent potatoes.
(d) To learn what chefs went through.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Hot Foods class?
2. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
3. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)