|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
2. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect gravy.
(c) Perfect sauce.
(d) Perfect roux.
3. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Nissan Sentra.
(b) Acura Integra.
(c) Pontiac Grand Am.
(d) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
4. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
(b) 5 star.
(c) Family style.
(d) 2 star.
5. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
(a) Brown sauce.
(d) White sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
2. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
3. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
4. What did CIA stand for?
5. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)