|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(a) In a chefs uniform.
(b) In old clothes.
2. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
(a) Clean uniform.
(b) Organized tools.
(c) Perfect setup.
(d) Prep cards.
3. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Eun-Jung Lee.
(b) Chun Hei Lee.
(c) Ae Cha Lee.
(d) Chin Ho Lee.
4. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
(a) A need to protect.
(d) Care for others.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
2. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
3. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
4. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
5. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)