|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
2. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Heavy cream.
(b) Whipping cream.
(c) Double cream.
(d) Light cream.
3. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Gathering the correct ingredients.
(b) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
(c) Putting them together.
(d) Cutting them into quarters.
4. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
5. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
(a) 3 weeks of doubles.
(b) 6 weeks of doubles.
(c) 4 weeks of doubles.
(d) 2 weeks of doubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which students were a couple?
2. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
3. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
4. What did CIA stand for?
5. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)