|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To make excellent potatoes.
(b) To write about CIA.
(c) To learn what chefs went through.
(d) To learn to cook.
2. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
3. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) Julia Child's book.
(b) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(c) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(d) On Food and Cooking.
4. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 2.
(b) Table 4.
(c) Table 3.
(d) Table 1.
5. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
(a) Starr Cantina.
(b) Great Scott's Eatery.
(c) Jay's Bar and Grill.
(d) Jazz Cantina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
2. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
3. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
4. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
5. When did CIA move to New York?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)