|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
2. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Jesuit Monastery.
(b) Catholic Nunnery.
(c) Christian Church.
(d) Government Offices.
3. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
(a) International Cookery.
(b) Bread Baking.
(c) Garde Manger.
4. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
5. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
(a) Chef Smith.
(b) Chef Anderson.
(c) Chef Stevenson.
(d) Chef Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
2. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
3. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
4. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
5. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)