|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 1.
(b) Table 4.
(c) Table 3.
(d) Table 2.
2. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Congratulatory lecture.
(b) Happy lecture.
(c) Stern lecture.
(d) Dad lecture.
3. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
4. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
5. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
2. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
3. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
4. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
5. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)