|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
(b) Gathering the correct ingredients.
(c) Cutting them into quarters.
(d) Putting them together.
2. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Daycare and Military.
(b) Author and Carnival.
(c) Military and Author.
(d) Military and Carnival.
3. Which students were a couple?
(a) Lola and Steve.
(b) Lola and Roger.
(c) Travis and Eun Jung.
(d) Travis and Lola.
4. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef LeBlanc.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Hestnar.
(d) Chef Jones.
5. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(b) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
(c) Uniform and set of knives.
(d) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
2. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
3. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
4. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
5. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)