|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Skills.
(b) Hot Foods Introduction.
(c) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(d) Hot Foods Techniques.
2. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
(a) Chef Smith.
(b) Chef Anderson.
(c) Chef Stevenson.
(d) Chef Jones.
3. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
5. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
(b) Vice president.
(c) Team leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
2. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
3. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
4. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
5. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)