|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Hestnar.
(b) Chef LeBlanc.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Jones.
2. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Christina Felder.
(b) Rosemarie Felder.
(c) Eve Felder.
(d) Marie Felder.
3. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Light the oven pilot light.
(b) Bring utensils from home.
(c) Wash their own uniforms.
(d) Question the instructor.
4. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(b) Pale Roux.
(c) Brown Roux.
5. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
(a) For color.
(b) For flavor.
(c) For flavor, color and aroma.
(d) For aroma.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
2. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
3. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
4. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
5. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)