|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
(a) His daughter's face.
(b) His choices.
(c) His life.
(d) His wife's face.
2. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
3. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
4. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(b) Different ingredients.
5. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(b) Double boiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
2. Which students were a couple?
3. How was President Metz typically dressed?
4. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
5. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)