|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
(a) Chef Hestnar.
(b) Chef Allen.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Jones.
2. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Bread Baking.
(b) Skills 2.
(c) Garde Manger.
(d) Skills 1.
3. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
4. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
(b) Care for others.
(d) A need to protect.
5. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
2. Where was President Metz born?
3. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
4. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
5. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)