|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Wash their own uniforms.
(b) Question the instructor.
(c) Light the oven pilot light.
(d) Bring utensils from home.
3. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(a) In old clothes.
(d) In a chefs uniform.
4. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Jones.
(c) Chef LeBlanc.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
5. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
2. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
3. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
4. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
5. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)