|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
(a) His wife's face.
(b) His daughter's face.
(c) His life.
(d) His choices.
2. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
3. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
4. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Steve.
(b) Uncle Ben.
(c) Uncle John.
(d) Uncle Bill.
5. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking.
(b) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(c) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(d) Julia Child's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
2. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
3. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
4. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
5. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)