|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To write about CIA.
(b) To learn what chefs went through.
(c) To learn to cook.
(d) To make excellent potatoes.
2. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 3.
(b) Group 4.
(c) Group 1.
(d) Group 2.
3. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He scorched it.
(b) He burnt it.
(c) He overseasoned it.
(d) He undercooked it.
4. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(b) Brown Roux.
(c) Pale Roux.
5. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
2. What did CIA stand for?
3. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
4. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
5. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)