|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Congratulatory lecture.
(b) Dad lecture.
(c) Stern lecture.
(d) Happy lecture.
2. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
3. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Acura Integra.
(b) Pontiac Grand Am.
(c) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(d) Nissan Sentra.
4. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Steve Shepard.
(b) John Shepard.
(c) Mike Shepard.
(d) Adam Shepard.
5. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(b) In old clothes.
(d) In a chefs uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
2. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
3. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)