|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
(a) 2 weeks of doubles.
(b) 3 weeks of doubles.
(c) 4 weeks of doubles.
(d) 6 weeks of doubles.
2. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 1.
(b) Group 2.
(c) Group 4.
(d) Group 3.
3. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) Julia Child's book.
(b) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(c) On Food and Cooking.
(d) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
4. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Nutrition Sanitation.
(b) Meat Fabrication.
(c) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(d) Introduction to Gastronomy.
5. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 179 out of 200.
(b) 169 out of 200.
(c) 199 out of 200.
(d) 189 out of 200.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
2. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
3. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
4. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
5. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)