|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Ben.
(b) Uncle John.
(c) Uncle Steve.
(d) Uncle Bill.
2. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
(a) Blew out a sciatic nerve.
(b) Twisted his ankle.
(c) Broke his wrist.
(d) Broke his pinky.
3. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
4. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) He did.
(b) The other students.
(c) His wife.
(d) Chef Pardus.
5. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(a) Pale Roux.
(c) Brown Roux.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
2. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
3. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
4. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
5. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)