|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Allen.
(c) Chef Hestnar.
(d) Chef Pardus.
2. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
3. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(b) The Sauce Book.
(c) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
Short Answer Questions
1. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
2. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
3. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
4. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
5. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)