|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his wife was sick.
(b) Because of the snow.
(c) Because his car was having problems.
(d) Because his daughter was sick.
2. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
(a) The expressive world.
(b) The physical world.
(c) The mental world.
(d) The emotional world.
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Christian Church.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Catholic Nunnery.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
4. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Steve Shepard.
(b) Mike Shepard.
(c) Adam Shepard.
(d) John Shepard.
5. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
2. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
3. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
4. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
5. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)