|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Eighteenth century.
(b) Seventeenth century.
(c) Nineteenth century.
(d) Twentieth century.
2. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
(a) The expressive world.
(b) The mental world.
(c) The emotional world.
(d) The physical world.
3. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(b) Split Pea.
4. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
5. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
(a) To get him to give up.
(b) Because he wasn't.
(d) Not the right mindset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
2. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
3. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
4. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
5. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)