|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
(b) White sauce.
(c) Brown sauce.
2. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 1.
(b) Table 2.
(c) Table 3.
(d) Table 4.
3. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(d) Split Pea.
4. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Michelle Careme.
(b) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(c) Joan Careme.
(d) Susan Careme.
5. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because of the snow.
(b) Because his wife was sick.
(c) Because his daughter was sick.
(d) Because his car was having problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
2. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
3. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
4. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
5. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)