|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
3. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He overseasoned it.
(b) He burnt it.
(c) He scorched it.
(d) He undercooked it.
4. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Seventeenth century.
(b) Nineteenth century.
(c) Eighteenth century.
(d) Twentieth century.
5. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Jones.
(c) Chef Allen.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
2. What was named as the universal thickener?
3. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
4. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
5. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)