|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) His wife.
(c) The other students.
(d) He did.
2. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Digital thermometer.
(b) Butane torch.
(c) Wooden spoon.
(d) Glass thermometer.
3. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
(a) Starr Cantina.
(b) Great Scott's Eatery.
(c) Jay's Bar and Grill.
(d) Jazz Cantina.
4. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 3.
(b) Group 4.
(c) Group 1.
(d) Group 2.
5. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 199 out of 200.
(b) 189 out of 200.
(c) 179 out of 200.
(d) 169 out of 200.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was named as the universal thickener?
2. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
3. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
5. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)