|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(b) Pontiac Grand Am.
(c) Nissan Sentra.
(d) Acura Integra.
2. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
3. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(b) The New Professional Chef.
(c) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(d) The Rube.
4. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 13 years.
5. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
2. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
3. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
4. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
5. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)