|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
2. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Cooking Institute of America.
(b) Chef's Institute of America.
(c) Culinary Institute of America.
(d) American Culinary Institute.
3. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
(a) His choices.
(b) His life.
(c) His daughter's face.
(d) His wife's face.
4. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
5. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) The Saucier's Apprentice.
(b) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(c) The Sauce Book.
(d) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
2. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
5. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)