|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
(a) The expressive world.
(b) The emotional world.
(c) The mental world.
(d) The physical world.
2. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(b) The New Professional Chef.
(c) The Rube.
(d) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
3. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Tyrank.
(b) Chef Di Spirito.
(c) Chef Zearfoss.
(d) Chef Pardus.
4. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
5. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Cooking Institute of America.
(b) Chef's Institute of America.
(c) American Culinary Institute.
(d) Culinary Institute of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
2. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
3. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
4. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
5. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)