|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(b) A restaurant management academy.
(c) A second cooking school.
(d) Food and Beverage Institute.
2. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
(d) To be a better cook.
3. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
(c) Brown sauce.
(d) White sauce.
4. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(b) Partridges and chuck steak.
(c) Partridges and onions.
(d) Bayonne ham and onions.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Question the instructor.
(b) Bring utensils from home.
(c) Light the oven pilot light.
(d) Wash their own uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
2. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
3. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
4. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
5. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)