|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
2. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
3. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
4. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To learn what chefs went through.
(b) To write about CIA.
(c) To learn to cook.
(d) To make excellent potatoes.
5. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(b) On Food and Cooking.
(c) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(d) Julia Child's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
2. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
3. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
4. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
5. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)