|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
2. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
3. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) He did.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) The other students.
(d) His wife.
4. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Wash their own uniforms.
(b) Light the oven pilot light.
(c) Question the instructor.
(d) Bring utensils from home.
5. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Author and Carnival.
(b) Military and Author.
(c) Military and Carnival.
(d) Daycare and Military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
2. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
3. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
4. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
5. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)