|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
2. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
3. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and textbook.
(b) Hat and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Knives and neckerchief.
5. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To write about CIA.
(b) To learn to cook.
(c) To learn what chefs went through.
(d) To make excellent potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
2. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
3. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
4. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)