|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
2. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Christian Church.
(b) Catholic Nunnery.
(c) Government Offices.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
3. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
4. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) He did.
(c) His wife.
(d) The other students.
5. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
2. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
4. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
5. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)