|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To write about CIA.
(b) To learn to cook.
(c) To make excellent potatoes.
(d) To learn what chefs went through.
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Nineteenth century.
(b) Eighteenth century.
(c) Seventeenth century.
(d) Twentieth century.
3. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
4. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
5. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking.
(b) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(c) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(d) Julia Child's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
2. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
3. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
4. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
5. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)