|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) White sauce.
(c) Brown sauce.
(d) Hollandaise sauce.
2. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
3. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) His wife.
(c) He did.
(d) The other students.
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(d) Split Pea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
2. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
3. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
4. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
5. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)