|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in order.
(b) Put in space.
(c) Put in style.
(d) Put in place.
2. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
4. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
5. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(c) Different ingredients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
3. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
4. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
5. How long was Chef Pardus married?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)