|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Watercress Soup.
(b) Onion Soup.
(c) Potato Soup.
(d) Mushroom Soup.
2. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
3. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
4. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Susan Careme.
(b) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(c) Joan Careme.
(d) Michelle Careme.
5. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
3. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
5. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)