|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
2. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
(a) To develop a menu.
(b) To cook for others.
(c) To cook for their instructor.
(d) To prepare meals.
3. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
(a) Undercooked meat.
(b) Overcooked vegetables.
(c) Overcooked meat.
(d) Al dente vegetables.
4. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
5. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Uniform and set of knives.
(c) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
(d) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
2. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
3. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
4. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)