|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Acura Integra.
(b) Nissan Sentra.
(c) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(d) Pontiac Grand Am.
2. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(b) Double boiler.
3. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
4. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He overseasoned it.
(b) He scorched it.
(c) He undercooked it.
(d) He burnt it.
5. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
(a) 2 weeks of doubles.
(b) 3 weeks of doubles.
(c) 4 weeks of doubles.
(d) 6 weeks of doubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
2. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
3. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
4. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
5. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)