|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 11 years.
2. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(b) Susan Careme.
(c) Michelle Careme.
(d) Joan Careme.
3. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Nissan Sentra.
(b) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(c) Acura Integra.
(d) Pontiac Grand Am.
4. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
5. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(a) Brown Roux.
(c) Pale Roux.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
2. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
3. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
4. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
5. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)