|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Culinary Institute of America.
(b) Cooking Institute of America.
(c) Chef's Institute of America.
(d) American Culinary Institute.
2. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
(a) Overcooked meat.
(b) Undercooked meat.
(c) Overcooked vegetables.
(d) Al dente vegetables.
3. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
4. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Military and Carnival.
(b) Author and Carnival.
(c) Daycare and Military.
(d) Military and Author.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and textbook.
(b) Hat and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Knives and neckerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
2. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
4. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
5. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)