|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(c) Double boiler.
2. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle John.
(b) Uncle Steve.
(c) Uncle Bill.
(d) Uncle Ben.
3. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 4.
(b) Group 1.
(c) Group 3.
(d) Group 2.
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Pontiac Grand Am.
(b) Acura Integra.
(c) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(d) Nissan Sentra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
2. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
3. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
4. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
5. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)