|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(d) Different ingredients.
2. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
(a) His life.
(b) His wife's face.
(c) His choices.
(d) His daughter's face.
3. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in order.
(b) Put in space.
(c) Put in place.
(d) Put in style.
4. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(a) Pale Roux.
(c) Brown Roux.
5. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Bill.
(b) Uncle John.
(c) Uncle Ben.
(d) Uncle Steve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
2. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
3. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
4. How long was Chef Pardus married?
5. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)