|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Congratulatory lecture.
(b) Stern lecture.
(c) Happy lecture.
(d) Dad lecture.
2. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 11 years.
3. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Susan Careme.
(b) Michelle Careme.
(c) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(d) Joan Careme.
4. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Partridges and onions.
(b) Partridges and chuck steak.
(c) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(d) Bayonne ham and onions.
5. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) John Shepard.
(b) Adam Shepard.
(c) Steve Shepard.
(d) Mike Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
2. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
5. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)