|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(b) The New Professional Chef.
(c) The Rube.
(d) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
2. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Dad lecture.
(b) Happy lecture.
(c) Stern lecture.
(d) Congratulatory lecture.
3. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
4. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Wooden spoon.
(b) Digital thermometer.
(c) Glass thermometer.
(d) Butane torch.
5. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Bill.
(b) Uncle John.
(c) Uncle Ben.
(d) Uncle Steve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
2. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
3. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
4. How long was Chef Pardus married?
5. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)