|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 1.
(b) Table 4.
(c) Table 3.
(d) Table 2.
2. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Mushroom Soup.
(b) Watercress Soup.
(c) Potato Soup.
(d) Onion Soup.
3. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(b) Different ingredients.
4. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Chef's Institute of America.
(b) Cooking Institute of America.
(c) American Culinary Institute.
(d) Culinary Institute of America.
5. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Tyrank.
(c) Chef Di Spirito.
(d) Chef Zearfoss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
3. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
4. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
5. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)