|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
(a) Michael Hestnar.
(b) Uwe Hestnar.
(c) Allen Hestnar.
(d) John Hestnar.
2. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Eun-Jung Lee.
(b) Chun Hei Lee.
(c) Ae Cha Lee.
(d) Chin Ho Lee.
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Steve Shepard.
(b) Mike Shepard.
(c) John Shepard.
(d) Adam Shepard.
4. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Onion Soup.
(b) Watercress Soup.
(c) Potato Soup.
(d) Mushroom Soup.
5. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 169 out of 200.
(b) 189 out of 200.
(c) 199 out of 200.
(d) 179 out of 200.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
2. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
3. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)