|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(c) Different ingredients.
2. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 4.
(b) Group 3.
(c) Group 1.
(d) Group 2.
3. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Daycare and Military.
(b) Author and Carnival.
(c) Military and Author.
(d) Military and Carnival.
4. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
(a) Twisted his ankle.
(b) Blew out a sciatic nerve.
(c) Broke his pinky.
(d) Broke his wrist.
5. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Zearfoss.
(b) Chef Di Spirito.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Tyrank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
2. How long was Chef Pardus married?
3. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
4. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
5. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)