|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(b) On Food and Cooking.
(c) Julia Child's book.
(d) Food Science in the Kitchen.
2. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
3. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) The sauce was to thick.
(b) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
(c) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(d) Their sauce was ruined.
5. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
(a) Jay's Bar and Grill.
(b) Jazz Cantina.
(c) Starr Cantina.
(d) Great Scott's Eatery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
2. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
3. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
4. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
5. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)