|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
(a) Vice president.
(b) Team leader.
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He burnt it.
(b) He scorched it.
(c) He overseasoned it.
(d) He undercooked it.
3. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 3.
(b) Group 4.
(c) Group 2.
(d) Group 1.
4. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Seventeenth century.
(b) Eighteenth century.
(c) Twentieth century.
(d) Nineteenth century.
5. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
2. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
3. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
4. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
5. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)