|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Making stock.
(b) Learning the basics of cooking.
(c) Learning to love food.
(d) Making Brown Sauce.
2. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
(a) Overcooked vegetables.
(b) Undercooked meat.
(c) Overcooked meat.
(d) Al dente vegetables.
3. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
(a) Uwe Hestnar.
(b) John Hestnar.
(c) Allen Hestnar.
(d) Michael Hestnar.
4. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
5. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) A second cooking school.
(b) A restaurant management academy.
(c) Food and Beverage Institute.
(d) The CIA in San Fransisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
3. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
4. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
5. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)