|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Onion Soup.
(b) Watercress Soup.
(c) Mushroom Soup.
(d) Potato Soup.
2. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Acura Integra.
(b) Pontiac Grand Am.
(c) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(d) Nissan Sentra.
3. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
4. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
(b) Not the right mindset.
(c) Because he wasn't.
(d) To get him to give up.
5. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
3. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
4. What was named as the universal thickener?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)