|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
(c) Meal preparation.
2. What was named as the universal thickener?
(a) Corn starch.
3. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
4. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 3.
(b) Table 1.
(c) Table 4.
(d) Table 2.
5. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(a) Different ingredients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
3. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
5. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)