|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
(a) Broke his wrist.
(b) Blew out a sciatic nerve.
(c) Twisted his ankle.
(d) Broke his pinky.
2. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
3. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
4. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Nineteenth century.
(b) Seventeenth century.
(c) Twentieth century.
(d) Eighteenth century.
5. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Watercress Soup.
(b) Onion Soup.
(c) Potato Soup.
(d) Mushroom Soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
4. What was named as the universal thickener?
5. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)