|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Hat and neckerchief.
(b) Knives and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Knives and textbook.
2. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Mushroom Soup.
(b) Onion Soup.
(c) Watercress Soup.
(d) Potato Soup.
3. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 169 out of 200.
(b) 199 out of 200.
(c) 179 out of 200.
(d) 189 out of 200.
4. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Military and Author.
(b) Author and Carnival.
(c) Military and Carnival.
(d) Daycare and Military.
5. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Eighteenth century.
(b) Twentieth century.
(c) Nineteenth century.
(d) Seventeenth century.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
3. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
4. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)