|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 179 out of 200.
(b) 169 out of 200.
(c) 199 out of 200.
(d) 189 out of 200.
2. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
3. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in style.
(b) Put in order.
(c) Put in place.
(d) Put in space.
4. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
(a) Twisted his ankle.
(b) Blew out a sciatic nerve.
(c) Broke his wrist.
(d) Broke his pinky.
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Meat Fabrication.
(b) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(c) Nutrition Sanitation.
(d) Culinary Skill Development 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
2. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
3. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
4. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
5. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)