|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Michel de La Varenne.
(b) Nicolas de La Varenne.
(c) John de La Varenne.
(d) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
2. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) A restaurant management academy.
(b) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(c) A second cooking school.
(d) Food and Beverage Institute.
3. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Nissan Sentra.
(b) Pontiac Grand Am.
(c) Acura Integra.
(d) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
4. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
(b) The sauce was to thick.
(c) Their sauce was ruined.
(d) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
5. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
3. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
5. How long was Chef Pardus married?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)