|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Steve Shepard.
(b) Adam Shepard.
(c) Mike Shepard.
(d) John Shepard.
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Nineteenth century.
(b) Twentieth century.
(c) Eighteenth century.
(d) Seventeenth century.
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Christian Church.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Jesuit Monastery.
(d) Catholic Nunnery.
4. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Tyrank.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Di Spirito.
(d) Chef Zearfoss.
5. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
(a) Because he wasn't.
(c) Not the right mindset.
(d) To get him to give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
2. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
3. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
4. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)