|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
2. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
3. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(b) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(c) Meat Fabrication.
(d) Nutrition Sanitation.
4. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
5. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking.
(b) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(c) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(d) Julia Child's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
2. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
3. How long was Chef Pardus married?
4. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
5. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)