|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and neckerchief.
(b) Hat and neckerchief.
(c) Knives and textbook.
(d) Hat and textbook.
2. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) White sauce.
(c) Hollandaise sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
3. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(b) Split Pea.
4. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A simmer.
(b) A boil.
(c) A lazy bubble.
(d) A medium temperature.
5. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Digital thermometer.
(b) Glass thermometer.
(c) Butane torch.
(d) Wooden spoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
3. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)