|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in place.
(b) Put in order.
(c) Put in space.
(d) Put in style.
2. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Congratulatory lecture.
(b) Stern lecture.
(c) Dad lecture.
(d) Happy lecture.
3. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Chef's Institute of America.
(b) Cooking Institute of America.
(c) American Culinary Institute.
(d) Culinary Institute of America.
4. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
(a) Broke his pinky.
(b) Blew out a sciatic nerve.
(c) Twisted his ankle.
(d) Broke his wrist.
5. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Adam Shepard.
(b) John Shepard.
(c) Mike Shepard.
(d) Steve Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
2. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
4. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
5. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)