|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Making of Chef Pardus and Chapter 7: You Understand What I Am Saying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) The Sauce Book.
(b) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(c) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
3. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle John.
(b) Uncle Bill.
(c) Uncle Steve.
(d) Uncle Ben.
4. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Jesuit Monastery.
(b) Christian Church.
(c) Government Offices.
(d) Catholic Nunnery.
5. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Nissan Sentra.
(b) Pontiac Grand Am.
(c) Acura Integra.
(d) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
2. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
4. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
5. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)