|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A medium temperature.
(b) A boil.
(c) A lazy bubble.
(d) A simmer.
3. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in space.
(b) Put in style.
(c) Put in order.
(d) Put in place.
4. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
5. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Nicolas de La Varenne.
(b) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
(c) John de La Varenne.
(d) Michel de La Varenne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
3. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
4. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)