|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(b) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(c) The Saucier's Apprentice.
(d) The Sauce Book.
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(b) Nutrition Sanitation.
(c) Meat Fabrication.
(d) Culinary Skill Development 1.
4. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
5. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(b) Different ingredients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
2. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
3. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
4. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
5. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)