|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
2. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Catholic Nunnery.
(b) Jesuit Monastery.
(c) Christian Church.
(d) Government Offices.
3. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(a) Double boiler.
4. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
5. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
2. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
3. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)