|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) A second cooking school.
(b) Food and Beverage Institute.
(c) A restaurant management academy.
(d) The CIA in San Fransisco.
2. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Michelle Careme.
(b) Joan Careme.
(c) Susan Careme.
(d) Marie-Antoine Careme.
3. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(b) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(c) The Sauce Book.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
4. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
5. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(c) Double boiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
3. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
4. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
5. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)