|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Eun-Jung Lee.
(b) Chin Ho Lee.
(c) Ae Cha Lee.
(d) Chun Hei Lee.
2. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Michel de La Varenne.
(b) John de La Varenne.
(c) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
(d) Nicolas de La Varenne.
3. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
5. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was named as the universal thickener?
2. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
3. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
4. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
5. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)