|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
2. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) John Shepard.
(b) Steve Shepard.
(c) Mike Shepard.
(d) Adam Shepard.
3. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(c) Different ingredients.
5. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Partridges and onions.
(b) Bayonne ham and onions.
(c) Partridges and chuck steak.
(d) Bayonne ham and partridges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
3. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
4. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
5. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)