|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
2. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking.
(b) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(c) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(d) Julia Child's book.
3. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) A second cooking school.
(b) A restaurant management academy.
(c) Food and Beverage Institute.
(d) The CIA in San Fransisco.
4. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Digital thermometer.
(b) Glass thermometer.
(c) Butane torch.
(d) Wooden spoon.
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(b) Nutrition Sanitation.
(c) Meat Fabrication.
(d) Culinary Skill Development 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
2. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
3. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
4. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
5. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)