|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
2. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Mike Shepard.
(b) John Shepard.
(c) Steve Shepard.
(d) Adam Shepard.
3. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Di Spirito.
(b) Chef Zearfoss.
(c) Chef Tyrank.
(d) Chef Pardus.
4. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Susan Careme.
(b) Joan Careme.
(c) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(d) Michelle Careme.
5. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
2. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
3. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
4. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)