|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Happy lecture.
(b) Congratulatory lecture.
(c) Stern lecture.
(d) Dad lecture.
2. What was named as the universal thickener?
(a) Corn starch.
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Christian Church.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Jesuit Monastery.
(d) Catholic Nunnery.
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(b) The Sauce Book.
(c) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
2. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
4. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
5. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)