|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
2. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 5 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 6 p.m.
3. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Susan Careme.
(b) Michelle Careme.
(c) Joan Careme.
(d) Marie-Antoine Careme.
4. What was named as the universal thickener?
(d) Corn starch.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A simmer.
(b) A lazy bubble.
(c) A medium temperature.
(d) A boil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
2. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
3. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
4. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
5. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)