|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Mushroom Soup.
(b) Potato Soup.
(c) Onion Soup.
(d) Watercress Soup.
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Nineteenth century.
(b) Seventeenth century.
(c) Twentieth century.
(d) Eighteenth century.
3. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(b) Nutrition Sanitation.
(c) Meat Fabrication.
(d) Culinary Skill Development 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
2. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
3. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
4. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)