|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Steve.
(b) Uncle Ben.
(c) Uncle John.
(d) Uncle Bill.
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He undercooked it.
(b) He burnt it.
(c) He overseasoned it.
(d) He scorched it.
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
(b) Nicolas de La Varenne.
(c) Michel de La Varenne.
(d) John de La Varenne.
4. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in space.
(b) Put in style.
(c) Put in place.
(d) Put in order.
5. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
2. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
4. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)