|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(b) Meat Fabrication.
(c) Nutrition Sanitation.
(d) Introduction to Gastronomy.
2. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(d) Different ingredients.
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To write about CIA.
(b) To learn what chefs went through.
(c) To learn to cook.
(d) To make excellent potatoes.
4. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle John.
(b) Uncle Bill.
(c) Uncle Steve.
(d) Uncle Ben.
5. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
(b) Michel de La Varenne.
(c) John de La Varenne.
(d) Nicolas de La Varenne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
2. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
3. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
4. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
5. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)