|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) The Sauce Book.
(b) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(c) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
2. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
4. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(d) Split Pea.
5. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
2. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
4. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)