|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Digital thermometer.
(b) Butane torch.
(c) Wooden spoon.
(d) Glass thermometer.
2. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
3. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Making stock.
(b) Making Brown Sauce.
(c) Learning to love food.
(d) Learning the basics of cooking.
4. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) Julia Child's book.
(b) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(c) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(d) On Food and Cooking.
5. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(b) Brown Roux.
(d) Pale Roux.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
4. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
5. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)