|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
2. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Butane torch.
(b) Wooden spoon.
(c) Digital thermometer.
(d) Glass thermometer.
3. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Joan Careme.
(b) Susan Careme.
(c) Michelle Careme.
(d) Marie-Antoine Careme.
4. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
5. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did CIA stand for?
2. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
3. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
4. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)