|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) White sauce.
(c) Brown sauce.
(d) Hollandaise sauce.
2. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(c) Brown Roux.
(d) Pale Roux.
3. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Chun Hei Lee.
(b) Ae Cha Lee.
(c) Eun-Jung Lee.
(d) Chin Ho Lee.
4. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Nutrition Sanitation.
(b) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(c) Meat Fabrication.
(d) Introduction to Gastronomy.
5. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Catholic Nunnery.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Christian Church.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
2. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
3. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
4. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)