|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Catholic Nunnery.
(b) Christian Church.
(c) Government Offices.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
2. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and textbook.
(b) Knives and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and neckerchief.
(d) Hat and textbook.
4. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Uniform and set of knives.
(c) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
(d) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
5. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He scorched it.
(b) He burnt it.
(c) He overseasoned it.
(d) He undercooked it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
4. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
5. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)