|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
2. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Ae Cha Lee.
(b) Eun-Jung Lee.
(c) Chin Ho Lee.
(d) Chun Hei Lee.
3. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
4. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
5. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Government Offices.
(b) Christian Church.
(c) Jesuit Monastery.
(d) Catholic Nunnery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
2. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
3. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
4. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)