|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A lazy bubble.
(b) A medium temperature.
(c) A simmer.
(d) A boil.
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To make excellent potatoes.
(b) To write about CIA.
(c) To learn what chefs went through.
(d) To learn to cook.
4. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Bill.
(b) Uncle Steve.
(c) Uncle John.
(d) Uncle Ben.
5. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(d) Split Pea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
2. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
3. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)