|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) Food and Beverage Institute.
(b) A restaurant management academy.
(c) A second cooking school.
(d) The CIA in San Fransisco.
2. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
3. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(d) Split Pea.
4. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Nutrition Sanitation.
(b) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(c) Meat Fabrication.
(d) Culinary Skill Development 1.
5. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in place.
(b) Put in space.
(c) Put in order.
(d) Put in style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
2. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
3. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)