|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Catholic Nunnery.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Jesuit Monastery.
(d) Christian Church.
2. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
3. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
4. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He undercooked it.
(b) He overseasoned it.
(c) He scorched it.
(d) He burnt it.
5. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
2. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
3. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
4. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
5. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)