|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Onion Soup.
(b) Mushroom Soup.
(c) Potato Soup.
(d) Watercress Soup.
2. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
3. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
4. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Chef's Institute of America.
(b) Cooking Institute of America.
(c) American Culinary Institute.
(d) Culinary Institute of America.
5. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(d) Double boiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
2. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
3. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
4. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
5. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)