|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Di Spirito.
(b) Chef Zearfoss.
(c) Chef Tyrank.
(d) Chef Pardus.
2. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Wooden spoon.
(b) Butane torch.
(c) Glass thermometer.
(d) Digital thermometer.
3. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Mushroom Soup.
(b) Potato Soup.
(c) Onion Soup.
(d) Watercress Soup.
4. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
5. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
4. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
5. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)