|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A medium temperature.
(b) A lazy bubble.
(c) A boil.
(d) A simmer.
2. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
3. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Learning the basics of cooking.
(b) Learning to love food.
(c) Making Brown Sauce.
(d) Making stock.
4. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He burnt it.
(b) He scorched it.
(c) He undercooked it.
(d) He overseasoned it.
5. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Potato Soup.
(b) Mushroom Soup.
(c) Watercress Soup.
(d) Onion Soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
4. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)