|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
2. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) Hollandaise sauce.
(b) Brown sauce.
(d) White sauce.
3. What did CIA stand for?
(a) American Culinary Institute.
(b) Culinary Institute of America.
(c) Chef's Institute of America.
(d) Cooking Institute of America.
4. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Zearfoss.
(b) Chef Di Spirito.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Tyrank.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A lazy bubble.
(b) A boil.
(c) A medium temperature.
(d) A simmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
2. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
3. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)