|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) A restaurant management academy.
(b) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(c) A second cooking school.
(d) Food and Beverage Institute.
2. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
3. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He burnt it.
(b) He undercooked it.
(c) He overseasoned it.
(d) He scorched it.
4. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Potato Soup.
(b) Onion Soup.
(c) Watercress Soup.
(d) Mushroom Soup.
5. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Catholic Nunnery.
(b) Christian Church.
(c) Government Offices.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
2. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
4. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
5. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)