|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Hat and textbook.
(b) Knives and textbook.
(c) Hat and neckerchief.
(d) Knives and neckerchief.
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(a) Split Pea.
3. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(b) Nutrition Sanitation.
(c) Meat Fabrication.
(d) Culinary Skill Development 1.
4. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(a) Double boiler.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A lazy bubble.
(b) A boil.
(c) A medium temperature.
(d) A simmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
2. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
4. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
5. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)