|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(d) Split Pea.
2. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
3. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Hat and textbook.
(b) Knives and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and neckerchief.
(d) Knives and textbook.
4. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Ben.
(b) Uncle John.
(c) Uncle Bill.
(d) Uncle Steve.
5. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)