|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) Brown sauce.
(c) Hollandaise sauce.
(d) White sauce.
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(b) Split Pea.
3. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and neckerchief.
(b) Knives and textbook.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Hat and neckerchief.
5. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Onion Soup.
(b) Potato Soup.
(c) Mushroom Soup.
(d) Watercress Soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
4. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
5. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)