|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(c) Different ingredients.
2. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
(c) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
(d) Uniform and set of knives.
3. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Chun Hei Lee.
(b) Chin Ho Lee.
(c) Eun-Jung Lee.
(d) Ae Cha Lee.
4. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in style.
(b) Put in place.
(c) Put in order.
(d) Put in space.
5. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He burnt it.
(b) He overseasoned it.
(c) He undercooked it.
(d) He scorched it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
4. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
5. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)