|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) Their sauce was ruined.
(b) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(c) The sauce was to thick.
(d) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
2. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
3. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
4. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(b) Nutrition Sanitation.
(c) Meat Fabrication.
(d) Culinary Skill Development 1.
5. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
2. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
3. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
4. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)