|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A medium temperature.
(b) A boil.
(c) A lazy bubble.
(d) A simmer.
2. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
(b) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(c) Their sauce was ruined.
(d) The sauce was to thick.
3. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 6 p.m.
4. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Culinary Institute of America.
(b) Cooking Institute of America.
(c) American Culinary Institute.
(d) Chef's Institute of America.
5. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Ae Cha Lee.
(b) Eun-Jung Lee.
(c) Chun Hei Lee.
(d) Chin Ho Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
2. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
3. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
4. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)