|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(d) Split Pea.
3. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Cooking Institute of America.
(b) Chef's Institute of America.
(c) American Culinary Institute.
(d) Culinary Institute of America.
4. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(d) Different ingredients.
5. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
2. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
3. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
4. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
5. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)