|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
2. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
3. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Steve.
(b) Uncle Bill.
(c) Uncle John.
(d) Uncle Ben.
4. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(b) White sauce.
(c) Hollandaise sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
5. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(b) Double boiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
2. What did CIA stand for?
3. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
4. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)