|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He undercooked it.
(b) He scorched it.
(c) He burnt it.
(d) He overseasoned it.
2. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(b) Uniform and set of knives.
(c) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
(d) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
3. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
4. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
5. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To learn to cook.
(b) To learn what chefs went through.
(c) To make excellent potatoes.
(d) To write about CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
2. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
3. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)