|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(b) Meat Fabrication.
(c) Nutrition Sanitation.
(d) Introduction to Gastronomy.
2. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
3. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Learning the basics of cooking.
(b) Learning to love food.
(c) Making stock.
(d) Making Brown Sauce.
4. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and textbook.
(b) Knives and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and neckerchief.
(d) Hat and textbook.
5. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To learn to cook.
(b) To write about CIA.
(c) To learn what chefs went through.
(d) To make excellent potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
2. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
4. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
5. What did CIA stand for?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)