|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Cooking Institute of America.
(b) Chef's Institute of America.
(c) American Culinary Institute.
(d) Culinary Institute of America.
2. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(b) Food and Beverage Institute.
(c) A restaurant management academy.
(d) A second cooking school.
3. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Di Spirito.
(b) Chef Zearfoss.
(c) Chef Tyrank.
(d) Chef Pardus.
4. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Glass thermometer.
(b) Wooden spoon.
(c) Butane torch.
(d) Digital thermometer.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A medium temperature.
(b) A simmer.
(c) A boil.
(d) A lazy bubble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
4. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)