|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Bring utensils from home.
(b) Question the instructor.
(c) Light the oven pilot light.
(d) Wash their own uniforms.
2. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Digital thermometer.
(b) Wooden spoon.
(c) Butane torch.
(d) Glass thermometer.
3. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A lazy bubble.
(b) A boil.
(c) A medium temperature.
(d) A simmer.
5. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(b) Hollandaise sauce.
(c) White sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
3. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)