|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Learning the basics of cooking.
(b) Learning to love food.
(c) Making stock.
(d) Making Brown Sauce.
2. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Hat and textbook.
(b) Knives and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and neckerchief.
(d) Knives and textbook.
4. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(b) Julia Child's book.
(c) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(d) On Food and Cooking.
5. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Chef's Institute of America.
(b) American Culinary Institute.
(c) Cooking Institute of America.
(d) Culinary Institute of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
2. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)