|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(b) Julia Child's book.
(c) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(d) On Food and Cooking.
2. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Hat and textbook.
(b) Knives and textbook.
(c) Hat and neckerchief.
(d) Knives and neckerchief.
4. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(a) Split Pea.
5. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Tyrank.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Zearfoss.
(d) Chef Di Spirito.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
2. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
3. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)