|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Eve Felder.
(b) Rosemarie Felder.
(c) Marie Felder.
(d) Christina Felder.
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Seventeenth century.
(b) Twentieth century.
(c) Nineteenth century.
(d) Eighteenth century.
3. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
4. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have someone to talk to.
(b) He would have a personal assistant.
(c) He wouldn't be alone.
(d) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
5. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
2. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
3. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
4. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
5. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)