|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Glass thermometer.
(b) Wooden spoon.
(c) Digital thermometer.
(d) Butane torch.
2. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Question the instructor.
(b) Wash their own uniforms.
(c) Light the oven pilot light.
(d) Bring utensils from home.
3. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
4. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
5. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 7 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
2. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
3. How was President Metz typically dressed?
4. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
5. Where was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)