|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
2. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(a) Different ingredients.
4. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
5. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
3. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
4. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
5. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)