|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(a) Split Pea.
3. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once every two months.
4. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
5. What injury did Chef Pardus suffer while working in the French Quarter?
(a) Broke his pinky.
(b) Twisted his ankle.
(c) Broke his wrist.
(d) Blew out a sciatic nerve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
2. What day of Garde Manger class were plated appetizers due?
3. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
4. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
5. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)