|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(b) Partridges and chuck steak.
(c) Partridges and onions.
(d) Bayonne ham and onions.
2. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
3. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
(b) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
(c) Uniform and set of knives.
4. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
(a) Chef Allen.
(b) Chef Jones.
(c) Chef Hestnar.
(d) Chef Pardus.
5. What was Michael supposed to help prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
(a) Family meal.
(d) Buffet line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
2. Who said that cooking was magic?
3. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
4. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
5. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)