|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
2. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
(a) Wasting their time.
(b) Ruining their experience.
(c) Penalizing them.
(d) Upsetting them.
3. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) A restaurant management academy.
(b) A second cooking school.
(c) Food and Beverage Institute.
(d) The CIA in San Fransisco.
4. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
5. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in style.
(b) Put in space.
(c) Put in place.
(d) Put in order.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
2. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
3. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
4. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
5. What did Chef Felder relate the string that she used to tie the galantine to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)