|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Tyrank.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef Zearfoss.
(d) Chef Di Spirito.
2. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
(a) Their tools.
(b) Prep cards.
(c) A sharp knife.
(d) Their uniform.
3. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 weeks.
(d) 18 months.
4. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
5. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a month.
(d) Once every two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
2. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
5. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)