|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Susanne's externship?
(a) AJ's Bar and Grill
(b) Elway Steakhouse.
(c) Lookin Good.
(d) Gramercy Tavern.
2. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
(b) Uniform and set of knives.
(c) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
3. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
4. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) Their sauce was ruined.
(b) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(c) The sauce was to thick.
(d) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
5. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(a) Split Pea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
3. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
4. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
5. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)