|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
(a) Eun Jung.
2. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Digital thermometer.
(b) Glass thermometer.
(c) Wooden spoon.
(d) Butane torch.
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Adam Shepard.
(b) John Shepard.
(c) Mike Shepard.
(d) Steve Shepard.
4. Who was the chef that Michael worked under at St. Andrew's?
(a) Steve De Santis.
(b) Allen De Santis.
(c) Ron De Santis.
(d) John De Santis.
5. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had to be prepared in the second term practical?
2. Who said that cooking was magic?
3. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
4. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
5. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)