|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in space.
(b) Put in style.
(c) Put in place.
(d) Put in order.
2. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 11 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
3. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Di Spirito.
(c) Chef Zearfoss.
(d) Chef Tyrank.
4. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Introduction.
(b) Hot Foods Skills.
(c) Introduction to Hot Foods.
(d) Hot Foods Techniques.
5. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(a) Split Pea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
2. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
3. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
4. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
5. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)