|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(b) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(c) The Sauce Book.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
2. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
3. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Di Spirito.
(b) Chef Zearfoss.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Tyrank.
4. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They were dismissed from CIA.
(b) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
(c) They had to take a remedial course.
(d) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
5. How old was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
2. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
3. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
4. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
5. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)