|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
2. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He liked and respected him.
(b) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(c) He thought he was a good instructor.
(d) He didn't like him.
3. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(d) Double boiler.
4. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
(b) Eun Jung.
5. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
2. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
4. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
5. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)