|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Tyrank.
(c) Chef Di Spirito.
(d) Chef Zearfoss.
2. Who did Chef Pardus say was a food goddess?
(a) Marie Felder.
(b) Rosemarie Felder.
(c) Eve Felder.
(d) Christina Felder.
3. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(c) Brown Roux.
(d) Pale Roux.
4. What schedule was Chef Pardus on when Skills 2 began?
(a) 4 weeks of doubles.
(b) 3 weeks of doubles.
(c) 6 weeks of doubles.
(d) 2 weeks of doubles.
5. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Gathering the correct ingredients.
(b) Putting them together.
(c) Cutting them into quarters.
(d) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
2. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
3. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
5. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)