|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was President Metz born?
(a) Heidelburg, Germany.
(b) Munich, Germany.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Hamburg, Germany.
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He burnt it.
(b) He scorched it.
(c) He overseasoned it.
(d) He undercooked it.
3. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
(a) Prep cards.
(b) Perfect setup.
(c) Organized tools.
(d) Clean uniform.
4. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He liked and respected him.
(b) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(c) He didn't like him.
(d) He thought he was a good instructor.
5. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Culinary Institute of America.
(b) Chef's Institute of America.
(c) American Culinary Institute.
(d) Cooking Institute of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
2. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
3. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
4. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
5. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)