|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Pontiac Grand Am.
(b) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(c) Nissan Sentra.
(d) Acura Integra.
2. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 11 years.
3. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Watercress Soup.
(b) Onion Soup.
(c) Mushroom Soup.
(d) Potato Soup.
4. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(b) On Food and Cooking.
(c) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(d) Julia Child's book.
5. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Digital thermometer.
(b) Butane torch.
(c) Wooden spoon.
(d) Glass thermometer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the second term practical taken?
2. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
3. Who was the meal that Michael helped prepare his first day in the kitchen at St. Andrew's served to?
4. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
5. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)