|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(a) Gramercy Tavern.
(b) AJ's Steakhouse.
(d) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
2. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(a) Double boiler.
3. How old was Michael's daughter when he dined at St. Andrew's?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
4. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
(b) White sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
5. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once every two months.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
2. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
5. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)