|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(b) Double boiler.
2. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
(a) Starr Cantina.
(b) Great Scott's Eatery.
(c) Jazz Cantina.
(d) Jay's Bar and Grill.
3. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Potato Soup.
(b) Onion Soup.
(c) Watercress Soup.
(d) Mushroom Soup.
4. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have someone to talk to.
(b) He would have a personal assistant.
(c) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(d) He wouldn't be alone.
5. Where was President Metz born?
(a) Berlin, Germany.
(b) Hamburg, Germany.
(c) Munich, Germany.
(d) Heidelburg, Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
2. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
3. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
4. Where was Susanne's externship?
5. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)