|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
(b) To be a better cook.
2. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
(a) The mental world.
(b) The emotional world.
(c) The physical world.
(d) The expressive world.
3. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 1.
(b) Table 3.
(c) Table 4.
(d) Table 2.
4. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
5. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
(b) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
(d) Uniform and set of knives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
2. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
4. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
5. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)