|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
(b) They were dismissed from CIA.
(c) They had to take a remedial course.
(d) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
2. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
3. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
(a) Overcooked meat.
(b) Al dente vegetables.
(c) Overcooked vegetables.
(d) Undercooked meat.
4. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Hestnar.
(c) Chef LeBlanc.
(d) Chef Jones.
5. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
2. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
3. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
4. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
5. How was President Metz typically dressed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)