|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Whipping cream.
(b) Double cream.
(c) Light cream.
(d) Heavy cream.
2. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Felder.
(d) Chef Balough.
3. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
(a) Roth Hall.
(b) Timin Hall.
(c) Jones Hall.
(d) Pardus Hall.
4. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) Hollandaise sauce.
(c) White sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
5. Which students were a couple?
(a) Travis and Eun Jung.
(b) Lola and Roger.
(c) Lola and Steve.
(d) Travis and Lola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
2. How was President Metz typically dressed?
3. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
4. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
5. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)