|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
(a) Overcooked meat.
(b) Al dente vegetables.
(c) Overcooked vegetables.
(d) Undercooked meat.
2. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A boil.
(b) A lazy bubble.
(c) A simmer.
(d) A medium temperature.
3. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
4. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To learn to cook.
(b) To write about CIA.
(c) To make excellent potatoes.
(d) To learn what chefs went through.
5. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(b) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(c) The New Professional Chef.
(d) The Rube.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was St. Andrew's kitchen built?
2. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
3. What position did the person that came to watch the Skills classes hold at CIA?
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)