|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
2. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Making Brown Sauce.
(b) Learning the basics of cooking.
(c) Learning to love food.
(d) Making stock.
3. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
4. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
(a) 10 years,
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
(a) A need to protect.
(d) Care for others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
2. Who said that cooking was magic?
3. What time did Michael have to arrive for his second term practical?
4. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
5. Who was the oldest member of the class at St. Andrew's?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)