|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) John Schenk.
(b) Steve Schenk.
(c) Ron Schenk.
(d) Allen Schenk.
2. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
(a) Something out of Gourmet Magazine.
(b) Like a work of art.
(c) Picture perfect.
(d) Like a masterpiece.
3. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He was hungry.
(c) He didn't care.
(d) He wanted to go home.
4. What time was the class supposed to be in the kitchen at St. Andrew's?
5. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 18 weeks.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
2. How long was Hot Foods class?
3. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
4. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
5. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)