|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Christian Church.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Catholic Nunnery.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
2. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
3. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(b) The Saucier's Apprentice.
(c) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(d) The Sauce Book.
4. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
5. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Michelle Careme.
(b) Joan Careme.
(c) Susan Careme.
(d) Marie-Antoine Careme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
2. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
4. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
5. What was named as the universal thickener?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)