|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in order.
(b) Put in space.
(c) Put in place.
(d) Put in style.
2. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
3. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
4. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
(b) Uniform and set of knives.
(d) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and textbook.
(b) Hat and textbook.
(c) Hat and neckerchief.
(d) Knives and neckerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
2. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
4. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
5. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)