|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To write about CIA.
(b) To make excellent potatoes.
(c) To learn to cook.
(d) To learn what chefs went through.
2. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
(a) A need to protect.
(b) Care for others.
3. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
4. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) The Sauce Book.
(b) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(c) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Hat and neckerchief.
(b) Knives and textbook.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Knives and neckerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
2. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
4. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
5. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)