|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his wife was sick.
(b) Because of the snow.
(c) Because his car was having problems.
(d) Because his daughter was sick.
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(b) The New Professional Chef.
(c) The Rube.
(d) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
4. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Government Offices.
(b) Christian Church.
(c) Catholic Nunnery.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
5. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Adam Shepard.
(b) Mike Shepard.
(c) Steve Shepard.
(d) John Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
2. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
4. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
5. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)