|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Happy lecture.
(b) Dad lecture.
(c) Stern lecture.
(d) Congratulatory lecture.
2. What was named as the universal thickener?
(d) Corn starch.
3. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Watercress Soup.
(b) Mushroom Soup.
(c) Onion Soup.
(d) Potato Soup.
4. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Making stock.
(b) Learning the basics of cooking.
(c) Learning to love food.
(d) Making Brown Sauce.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Light the oven pilot light.
(b) Wash their own uniforms.
(c) Question the instructor.
(d) Bring utensils from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
5. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)