|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and textbook.
(b) Knives and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Hat and neckerchief.
2. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
3. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
(b) Uniform and set of knives.
(d) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
4. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in place.
(b) Put in space.
(c) Put in order.
(d) Put in style.
5. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(b) Double boiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
3. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
4. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)