|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
2. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(b) Double boiler.
3. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
(b) Uniform and set of knives.
(c) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
4. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Jesuit Monastery.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Christian Church.
(d) Catholic Nunnery.
5. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Question the instructor.
(b) Light the oven pilot light.
(c) Wash their own uniforms.
(d) Bring utensils from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
2. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
3. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
4. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
5. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)