|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
2. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
(b) Care for others.
(d) A need to protect.
3. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(b) Partridges and chuck steak.
(c) Partridges and onions.
(d) Bayonne ham and onions.
4. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
5. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Congratulatory lecture.
(b) Happy lecture.
(c) Stern lecture.
(d) Dad lecture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
2. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
3. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
4. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
5. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)