|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Steve Shepard.
(b) Adam Shepard.
(c) Mike Shepard.
(d) John Shepard.
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A medium temperature.
(b) A simmer.
(c) A lazy bubble.
(d) A boil.
4. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and textbook.
(b) Knives and neckerchief.
(c) Hat and neckerchief.
(d) Hat and textbook.
5. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Tyrank.
(c) Chef Zearfoss.
(d) Chef Di Spirito.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
2. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
3. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)