|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Meat Fabrication.
(b) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(c) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(d) Nutrition Sanitation.
2. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(b) Different ingredients.
3. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
(a) Care for others.
(d) A need to protect.
4. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A lazy bubble.
(b) A boil.
(c) A medium temperature.
(d) A simmer.
5. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
2. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
3. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
4. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
5. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)