|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) The Sauce Book.
(b) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(c) The Saucier's Apprentice.
(d) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
2. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
4. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He scorched it.
(b) He burnt it.
(c) He undercooked it.
(d) He overseasoned it.
5. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Cooking Institute of America.
(b) American Culinary Institute.
(c) Chef's Institute of America.
(d) Culinary Institute of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
2. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
3. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
4. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
5. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)