|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was named as the universal thickener?
(b) Corn starch.
2. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and neckerchief.
(b) Knives and textbook.
(c) Hat and neckerchief.
(d) Hat and textbook.
3. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) The Sauce Book.
(b) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(c) The Saucier's Apprentice.
(d) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
4. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(b) Brown sauce.
(c) White sauce.
(d) Hollandaise sauce.
5. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his car was having problems.
(b) Because his daughter was sick.
(c) Because his wife was sick.
(d) Because of the snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
2. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
3. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
4. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
5. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)