|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) Their sauce was ruined.
(b) The sauce was to thick.
(c) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(d) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
2. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Acura Integra.
(b) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(c) Nissan Sentra.
(d) Pontiac Grand Am.
3. What was named as the universal thickener?
(a) Corn starch.
4. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(b) The Rube.
(c) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(d) The New Professional Chef.
5. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 5 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
5. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)