|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Eun-Jung Lee.
(b) Chun Hei Lee.
(c) Chin Ho Lee.
(d) Ae Cha Lee.
2. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Congratulatory lecture.
(b) Stern lecture.
(c) Dad lecture.
(d) Happy lecture.
3. What was named as the universal thickener?
(b) Corn starch.
4. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Learning the basics of cooking.
(b) Making Brown Sauce.
(c) Making stock.
(d) Learning to love food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
2. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
3. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
4. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
5. What did CIA stand for?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)