|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Catholic Nunnery.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Christian Church.
(d) Jesuit Monastery.
2. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
3. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 179 out of 200.
(b) 169 out of 200.
(c) 199 out of 200.
(d) 189 out of 200.
4. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) The sauce was to thick.
(b) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(c) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
(d) Their sauce was ruined.
5. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He burnt it.
(b) He scorched it.
(c) He overseasoned it.
(d) He undercooked it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
2. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
3. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
4. What did CIA stand for?
5. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)