|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Jesuit Monastery.
(b) Government Offices.
(c) Christian Church.
(d) Catholic Nunnery.
2. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
3. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 169 out of 200.
(b) 189 out of 200.
(c) 179 out of 200.
(d) 199 out of 200.
4. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(b) Food Science in the Kitchen.
(c) On Food and Cooking.
(d) Julia Child's book.
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
2. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
3. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
4. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
5. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)