|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) A second cooking school.
(b) A restaurant management academy.
(c) Food and Beverage Institute.
(d) The CIA in San Fransisco.
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Adam Shepard.
(b) Mike Shepard.
(c) Steve Shepard.
(d) John Shepard.
4. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 199 out of 200.
(b) 189 out of 200.
(c) 179 out of 200.
(d) 169 out of 200.
5. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
2. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)