|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Pontiac Grand Am.
(b) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
(c) Acura Integra.
(d) Nissan Sentra.
2. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A boil.
(b) A medium temperature.
(c) A lazy bubble.
(d) A simmer.
3. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(c) Double boiler.
4. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Government Offices.
(b) Jesuit Monastery.
(c) Christian Church.
(d) Catholic Nunnery.
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(b) Meat Fabrication.
(c) Nutrition Sanitation.
(d) Introduction to Gastronomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
2. What did CIA stand for?
3. What was named as the universal thickener?
4. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
5. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)