|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) He did.
(b) His wife.
(c) The other students.
(d) Chef Pardus.
2. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
3. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
(a) His daughter's face.
(b) His wife's face.
(c) His life.
(d) His choices.
4. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
(a) They lost most of the flavor in their sauce.
(b) They lost the thickening power of their sauce.
(c) The sauce was to thick.
(d) Their sauce was ruined.
5. What did Michael say was his goal in cooking school?
(a) To write about CIA.
(b) To make excellent potatoes.
(c) To learn what chefs went through.
(d) To learn to cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
3. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)