|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 169 out of 200.
(b) 189 out of 200.
(c) 179 out of 200.
(d) 199 out of 200.
2. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Learning the basics of cooking.
(b) Making stock.
(c) Learning to love food.
(d) Making Brown Sauce.
3. What was named as the universal thickener?
(a) Corn starch.
4. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Light the oven pilot light.
(b) Wash their own uniforms.
(c) Bring utensils from home.
(d) Question the instructor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
2. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
4. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
5. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)