|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
2. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
(a) Happy lecture.
(b) Stern lecture.
(c) Dad lecture.
(d) Congratulatory lecture.
3. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 169 out of 200.
(b) 179 out of 200.
(c) 199 out of 200.
(d) 189 out of 200.
4. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Zearfoss.
(c) Chef Tyrank.
(d) Chef Di Spirito.
5. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) The Sauce Book.
(b) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(c) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
2. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
3. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
4. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
5. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)