|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
2. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(b) The New Professional Chef.
(c) The Rube.
(d) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
3. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Partridges and chuck steak.
(b) Bayonne ham and onions.
(c) Partridges and onions.
(d) Bayonne ham and partridges.
5. Which students were a couple?
(a) Lola and Steve.
(b) Travis and Eun Jung.
(c) Travis and Lola.
(d) Lola and Roger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
3. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
4. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
5. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)