|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 18 weeks.
2. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
(a) Prep cards.
(b) Perfect setup.
(c) Clean uniform.
(d) Organized tools.
3. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have someone to talk to.
(b) He wouldn't be alone.
(c) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(d) He would have a personal assistant.
4. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Susan Careme.
(b) Joan Careme.
(c) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(d) Michelle Careme.
5. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(b) The New Professional Chef.
(c) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(d) The Rube.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
2. How long was Hot Foods class?
3. What was named as the universal thickener?
4. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
5. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)