|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Heavy cream.
(b) Double cream.
(c) Whipping cream.
(d) Light cream.
2. Which students were a couple?
(a) Lola and Steve.
(b) Travis and Lola.
(c) Travis and Eun Jung.
(d) Lola and Roger.
3. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(a) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
(b) AJ's Steakhouse.
(c) Gramercy Tavern.
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
5. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The New Professional Chef.
(b) The Rube.
(c) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(d) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
2. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
3. What was named as the universal thickener?
4. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
5. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)