|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
(a) Lookin Good.
(b) Hart's Corner.
(c) Monkey Bar.
(d) The White Horse.
2. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The Rube.
(b) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(c) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(d) The New Professional Chef.
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Mike Shepard.
(b) Adam Shepard.
(c) John Shepard.
(d) Steve Shepard.
4. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(a) Perfect sauce.
(c) Perfect gravy.
(d) Perfect roux.
5. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 18 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
2. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
3. What was named as the universal thickener?
4. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
5. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)