|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a tent.
(b) In a teepee.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a cabin.
2. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
(a) Family style.
(b) 2 star.
(d) 5 star.
3. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
(a) Perfect setup.
(b) Organized tools.
(c) Clean uniform.
(d) Prep cards.
4. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
(a) Eun Jung.
5. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(b) Partridges and onions.
(c) Partridges and chuck steak.
(d) Bayonne ham and onions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Hot Foods class?
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
3. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
4. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
5. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)