|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
(b) Michel de La Varenne.
(c) Nicolas de La Varenne.
(d) John de La Varenne.
2. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Steve Shepard.
(b) John Shepard.
(c) Mike Shepard.
(d) Adam Shepard.
3. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(b) Susan Careme.
(c) Joan Careme.
(d) Michelle Careme.
4. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(b) Pale Roux.
(d) Brown Roux.
5. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He liked and respected him.
(b) He thought he was a good instructor.
(c) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(d) He didn't like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
2. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
3. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
4. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
5. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)