|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The New Professional Chef.
(b) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(c) The Rube.
(d) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
2. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(b) Bayonne ham and onions.
(c) Partridges and chuck steak.
(d) Partridges and onions.
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) John Shepard.
(b) Steve Shepard.
(c) Adam Shepard.
(d) Mike Shepard.
4. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
(a) Penalizing them.
(b) Ruining their experience.
(c) Upsetting them.
(d) Wasting their time.
5. Which students were a couple?
(a) Travis and Eun Jung.
(b) Lola and Steve.
(c) Lola and Roger.
(d) Travis and Lola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
2. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
3. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
4. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
5. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)