|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
(a) Eun Jung.
2. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
(a) 5 star.
(b) 2 star.
(c) Family style.
3. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
(a) Prep cards.
(b) Clean uniform.
(c) Organized tools.
(d) Perfect setup.
4. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
(a) Chef Felder.
(b) Chef Coppedge.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Jones.
5. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(b) He didn't like him.
(c) He thought he was a good instructor.
(d) He liked and respected him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
2. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
3. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
4. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
5. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)