|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(b) The Saucier's Apprentice.
(c) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(d) The Sauce Book.
2. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a cabin.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In a teepee.
3. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(b) Partridges and chuck steak.
(c) Partridges and onions.
(d) Bayonne ham and onions.
4. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
(a) Garde Manger.
(b) Bread Baking.
(c) A La Carte Service.
(d) Full Service.
5. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
2. Which students were a couple?
3. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
4. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
5. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)