|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was named as the universal thickener?
(d) Corn starch.
2. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He thought he was a good instructor.
(b) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(c) He didn't like him.
(d) He liked and respected him.
3. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
(a) Recipe designer.
4. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
(b) Perfect sauce.
(c) Perfect gravy.
(d) Perfect roux.
5. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(b) The Sauce Book.
(c) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
2. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
5. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)