|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) John Schenk.
(b) Steve Schenk.
(c) Ron Schenk.
(d) Allen Schenk.
2. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
3. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Eighteenth century.
(b) Twentieth century.
(c) Nineteenth century.
(d) Seventeenth century.
4. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(b) The Rube.
(c) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(d) The New Professional Chef.
5. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
2. How long was Hot Foods class?
3. Where was Susanne's externship?
4. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
5. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)