|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Partridges and onions.
(b) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(c) Partridges and chuck steak.
(d) Bayonne ham and onions.
2. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Heavy cream.
(b) Double cream.
(c) Light cream.
(d) Whipping cream.
3. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) John Schenk.
(b) Allen Schenk.
(c) Steve Schenk.
(d) Ron Schenk.
4. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have a personal assistant.
(b) He wouldn't be alone.
(c) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(d) He would have someone to talk to.
5. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(b) The New Professional Chef.
(c) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(d) The Rube.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Susanne's externship?
2. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. Which students were a couple?
5. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)