|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
(a) Eun Jung.
2. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
(a) Upsetting them.
(b) Penalizing them.
(c) Wasting their time.
(d) Ruining their experience.
3. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) Steve Schenk.
(b) Ron Schenk.
(c) Allen Schenk.
(d) John Schenk.
4. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(b) Pale Roux.
(d) Brown Roux.
5. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
(a) Double cream.
(b) Light cream.
(c) Heavy cream.
(d) Whipping cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
2. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
3. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
4. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
5. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)