|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What utensil did Adam say was always disappearing at work?
(b) Saute pan.
(c) Pancake turner.
2. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) John de La Varenne.
(b) Michel de La Varenne.
(c) Nicolas de La Varenne.
(d) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
3. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He thought he was a good instructor.
(b) He thought he was a poor instructor.
(c) He didn't like him.
(d) He liked and respected him.
4. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
(a) Perfect setup.
(b) Organized tools.
(c) Clean uniform.
(d) Prep cards.
5. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 18 weeks.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
2. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
3. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
4. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
5. How long was Hot Foods class?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)