|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(a) AJ's Steakhouse.
(c) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
(d) Gramercy Tavern.
2. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
(a) Garde Manger.
(b) A La Carte Service.
(c) Bread Baking.
(d) Full Service.
3. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
4. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 weeks.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
(a) Monkey Bar.
(b) Lookin Good.
(c) The White Horse.
(d) Hart's Corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
2. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)