|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a cabin.
(b) In a tent.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a teepee.
2. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
(a) Bread Baking.
(b) Garde Manger.
(c) Full Service.
(d) A La Carte Service.
3. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(b) Gramercy Tavern.
(c) AJ's Steakhouse.
(d) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
4. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(b) The Sauce Book.
(c) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
(d) The Saucier's Apprentice.
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
2. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
3. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
4. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
5. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)