|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. What was named as the universal thickener?
(b) Corn starch.
3. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(b) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(c) The Rube.
(d) The New Professional Chef.
4. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Partridges and onions.
(b) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(c) Partridges and chuck steak.
(d) Bayonne ham and onions.
5. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
2. What field did Jerry want to go into after graduation?
3. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
4. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
5. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)