1. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Uniform and set of knives.
(b) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
(c) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
2. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Hat and neckerchief.
(b) Knives and textbook.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Knives and neckerchief.
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Government Offices.
(b) Catholic Nunnery.
(c) Jesuit Monastery.
(d) Christian Church.
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. What did CIA stand for?
(a) American Culinary Institute.
(b) Culinary Institute of America.
(c) Cooking Institute of America.
(d) Chef's Institute of America.
6. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
7. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Culinary Skill Development 1.
(b) Meat Fabrication.
(c) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(d) Nutrition Sanitation.
This section contains 3,592 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)