1. What did Michael receive when he arrived at cooking school?
(a) Uniform and set of knives.
(b) Introduction to CIA book and set of knives.
(d) Introduction to CIA book and uniform.
2. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Hat and neckerchief.
(b) Hat and textbook.
(c) Knives and textbook.
(d) Knives and neckerchief.
3. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Christian Church.
(b) Jesuit Monastery.
(c) Government Offices.
(d) Catholic Nunnery.
4. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
5. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Culinary Institute of America.
(b) American Culinary Institute.
(c) Chef's Institute of America.
(d) Cooking Institute of America.
6. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
7. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
(a) Introduction to Gastronomy.
(b) Meat Fabrication.
(c) Nutrition Sanitation.
(d) Culinary Skill Development 1.
This section contains 3,592 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)