|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which golf pro does Jack beat in a 1998 game?
2. What is more important than strategy development?
3. What does Larry Bossidy present on Jack's behalf at the CEC meeting?
4. GE pays $3.5 million as punishment for its use of PCBs. What does the money fund?
5. What was the single biggest obstacle facing the television station now owned by GE?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the scope of a work of nonfiction. What is the scope of Jack: Straight from the Gut?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss types of figurative language used by the author in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Define cause and effect. Discuss the importance of cause and effect in this book.
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)