|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which aspect of the business complementary to GE fits well with GE's aircraft engine industry?
2. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
3. Which country's air force benefits from laundered GE money?
4. Which India-based company becomes a GE partner in developing low-end, low-cost medical systems products?
5. As Jack expands GE into globalization, what happens to U.S. jobs and facilities?
Essay Topic 1
What is the writer's purpose of this book? Explain your answer and support it with text from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the use of propaganda in nonfiction. Discuss any possible propaganda in this book.
Essay Topic 3
How important are the qualifications of the creator in this book? What questions can a reader ask to determine the creator's qualifications?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)