Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
2. What is the outcome of GE's attempt to buy the company that complements GE in various areas?
3. How long does it take GE to build the number 1 ultrasound imaging technology?
4. Which congressional act addresses PCB site cleanup?
5. To which former U.S. president was Roger Ailes a political adviser?
A main character in a work of fiction has both good and bad qualities, giving the character dimension. In nonfiction, the main character is known as the subject. Jack is the subject of his own book. What are Jack's bad qualities? Support your answers.
Briefly discuss the focus of Six Sigma. What is its importance to GE?
Discuss the scope of a work of nonfiction. What is the scope of Jack: Straight from the Gut?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)