|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say that honesty and single agendas build?
2. Who loves the idea of melding manufacturing with financial ingenuity?
3. How much has the PCB levels in fish dropped since the congressional act?
4. To what does Jack credit the success of GE Capital?
5. How does Jack plan to select a successor that the board will unite behind?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss discipline as a theme in Jack: Straight from the Gut.
Essay Topic 2
What is the writer's purpose of this book? Explain your answer and support it with text from the book.
Essay Topic 3
A main character in a work of fiction has both good and bad qualities, giving the character dimension. In nonfiction, the main character is known as the subject. Jack is the subject of his own book. What are Jack's bad qualities? Support your answers.
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)