|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack plan to select a successor that the board will unite behind?
(a) By asking the board nicely to support his successor.
(b) By adding himself to the board upon his retirement.
(c) By deeply involving the board in the selection process.
(d) By creating new board positions.
2. How much has the PCB levels in fish dropped since the congressional act?
(a) 90 percent.
(b) 20 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 85 percent.
3. What claim against GE does the Department of Justice investigate in 1991?
(a) Price-fixing of stereos.
(b) Price-fixing of diamonds.
(c) Price-fixing of home surround sound systems.
(d) Price-fixing of TVs.
4. What does Larry Bossidy present on Jack's behalf at the CEC meeting?
(a) Six Pence.
(b) Six Flags.
(c) Six Degrees.
(d) Six Sigma.
5. Jack says China is more than a market. What does he say it is?
(a) A fast-growing competitor.
(b) A huge obstacle.
(c) A political obstacle.
(d) Not worth selling into.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take GE to build the number 1 ultrasound imaging technology?
2. Which GE teams get projects including improving call centers, increasing factory capacity, and reducing billing errors and inventory?
3. When does the list of candidates for Jack's successor narrow to the final three?
4. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
5. Who was ranked as the Number 1 CEO golfer by <i>Golf Digest</i>?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)