Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(c) Expense reduction.
(d) Employee health care.
2. What is the outcome of GE's attempt to buy the company that complements GE in various areas?
(a) Jack walks away from negotiations.
(b) It goes through after much deliberation with share holders.
(c) It goes through easily.
(d) It is blocked.
3. How long does it take GE to build the number 1 ultrasound imaging technology?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
4. Which congressional act addresses PCB site cleanup?
(a) The Superfund Act.
(b) The PCB Act.
(c) The Super Clean Act.
(d) The Cleanup Fund Act.
5. To which former U.S. president was Roger Ailes a political adviser?
(a) George W. Bush.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) George H.W. Bush.
(d) Ronald Regan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which GE teams get projects improving every day performance in their current positions?
2. Who loves the idea of melding manufacturing with financial ingenuity?
3. As he leaves his position as GE's CEO, what type of workplace is Jack certain he built for the company?
4. Which country's air force benefits from laundered GE money?
5. What is more important than strategy development?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)