|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When GE bought RCA in 1985, which national television station was included in the deal?
2. As he leaves his position as GE's CEO, what type of workplace is Jack certain he built for the company?
(a) A meritocracy.
(b) A monarchy.
(c) A bureaucracy.
(d) A hierarchy.
3. Which medical equipment becomes the fastest selling CT scan, with a tube life of 500,000 scans?
(a) The Speed of Light CT.
(b) The Lightening Speed CT.
(c) Speed the Light CT.
(d) The LightSpeed CT.
4. What does Jack say that honesty and single agendas build?
(a) Better relationships.
(c) A boring work environment.
(d) Trouble to the bank account.
5. Who was ranked as the Number 1 CEO golfer by <i>Golf Digest</i>?
(a) Jack Welch.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Reg Jones.
(d) Scott McNealy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack defeat in a 36-hole golf match played in Nantucket?
2. Once the investment banking firm situation is stabilized, who takes over?
3. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
4. What does GE reduce with its Internet sales?
5. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)