1. Who does Jack succeed as CEO of General Electric?
2. What kind of environment does Jack say is best for making necessary changes and modernizing the company?
3. How do GE employees take Jack's view on the work environment?
4. What does Jack say in a Business Week interview that he realizes he should not change in order to make GE become more competitive?
5. What is Jack's highest level of education when he begins working at GE?
6. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
7. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
This section contains 4,635 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)