|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which congressional act addresses PCB site cleanup?
(a) The Super Clean Act.
(b) The Superfund Act.
(c) The PCB Act.
(d) The Cleanup Fund Act.
2. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
3. What does GE reduce with its Internet sales?
(b) Customer satisfaction.
4. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
(c) Bell Telephone.
5. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
(a) Medical systems.
(b) Aircraft engine.
(c) Financial systems.
(d) Computer systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the accepted business philosophy of the 1980s?
2. What is the evaluation system that works well for several years, until employees find a way to "game" it?
3. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
4. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
5. What is GE's only truly global business in the 1980s?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)