|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
2. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
(a) By 1990.
(b) By 1999.
(c) By 2000.
(d) By 2025.
3. What is Jack's vision for GE?
(a) Spontaneity and creativity.
(b) Success without failure.
(c) Money and more money.
(d) More medical plastics to save lives.
4. How long does it take GE to build the number 1 ultrasound imaging technology?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
5. Who is Jack's first professional mentor at GE?
(a) Dr. Harry Drickman.
(b) Lee Iacocca.
(c) Burt Coplan.
(d) Dr. Dan Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who loves the idea of melding manufacturing with financial ingenuity?
2. Which medical equipment becomes the fastest selling CT scan, with a tube life of 500,000 scans?
3. Which GE business sold was the largest aerospace deal in history when it occurred in 1988?
4. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
5. Who replaces Jack as CEO of General Electric?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)