|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which program begins in 1996, changing GE's culture?
(a) Six Pence.
(b) Six Sigma.
(c) Six Flags.
(d) Six Degrees.
2. Which non-labor department does Jack expand at his plastics facility in the 1970s?
(d) Mail Room.
3. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His coach.
(d) His minister.
4. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
5. Why is Jack dissatisfied with his first raise?
(a) Everyone in his office got the same amount.
(b) It wasn't enough to buy the new house.
(c) It was enough to raise his income taxes.
(d) The other men in his office got more.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
2. By May 2001, which established TV show is Jack's competing with directly?
3. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
4. Who transforms GE Capital from a purely financial business into a thriving business that uses deal-making for operational skills?
5. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)