|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
(a) A braggart.
2. Which GE teams get projects improving every day performance in their current positions?
(a) Yellow Belt.
(b) Red Belt.
(c) Black Belt.
(d) Green Belt.
3. What are the 4 E's of GE leadership?
(a) Edgy thinking, Extreme willingness to take risks, Easy to talk to, Everyone likes.
(b) High Energy, ability to Energize others, the Edge to make tough decisions, and the ability to Execute and deliver on promises.
(c) Energy to work a lot, Email skills, E-commerce skills and Experience.
(d) Experience, Extravagance, Excellence, desire to be Elevated to a new level.
4. GE pays $3.5 million as punishment for its use of PCBs. What does the money fund?
(a) River cleanup.
(b) Smog cleanup.
(c) A governmental bribe.
(d) Landfill cleanup.
5. Who loves the idea of melding manufacturing with financial ingenuity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who earns the title "Father of GE Global Activity"?
2. How do local utility engineers use GE's power systems home pages?
3. How long were Jack and his first wife married?
4. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
5. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)