|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
(a) Paolo Fresco.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
2. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
(a) Financial services investments.
(b) Medical investments.
(c) Improved public relations.
(d) Technology investments.
3. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
(a) Theater janitor.
(b) Newspaper carrier.
(c) Mail carrier.
(d) Shoe salesman.
4. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
(a) He makes fictitious trades to inflate his own bonus.
(b) He takes money from the corporate safe.
(c) He takes all the office supplies and leaves with them.
(d) He installs a computer virus company wide.
5. In which year was Jack appointed as CEO?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country's air force benefits from laundered GE money?
2. On which network does Jack host his own show?
3. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
4. Under the company's new culture, who is rewarded with GE stock options?
5. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)