|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
(a) By 1990.
(b) By 2000.
(c) By 2025.
(d) By 1999.
2. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
(a) Japan and India.
(b) Wales and Brazil.
(c) New England and Greenwich.
(d) England and India.
3. Which medical equipment becomes the fastest selling CT scan, with a tube life of 500,000 scans?
(a) The Speed of Light CT.
(b) The LightSpeed CT.
(c) The Lightening Speed CT.
(d) Speed the Light CT.
4. According to an employee evaluation system, which employees are passionate, innovative, open minded, and creative?
5. On which network does Jack host his own show?
(a) Fox News.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
2. What does Jack call the phenomenon when usually strong, self-confident managers panic and lose confidence?
3. What is the response of Jack's boss when Jack complains about his first pay raise?
4. What do young Jack and his friends do to earn a little spare change?
5. As Jack expands GE into globalization, what happens to U.S. jobs and facilities?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)