|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key to Jack's solution as he addresses the complaint expressed by trainees at GE's learning center?
(a) All employees having the freedom to brainstorm.
(b) All managers getting more training.
(c) All employees going to the training facility.
(d) More upper level management meetings at the training facility.
2. What is GE's only truly global business in the 1980s?
3. What do young Jack and his friends do to earn a little spare change?
(a) Mow lawns.
(b) Collect bottles to exchange them for the deposit.
(c) Sweep sidewalks.
(d) Sing on the street corner.
4. Who earns the title "Father of GE Global Activity"?
5. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
(a) Jackie Neutron.
(b) Neutron Jack.
(c) Jimmy Neutron.
(d) Neuron Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say his book is about?
2. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
3. What setback keeps Jack from attending one of the two colleges of his choice?
4. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
5. Which country's air force benefits from laundered GE money?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)