|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
2. Which India-based company becomes a GE partner in developing low-end, low-cost medical systems products?
(c) India, Inc.
3. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
(b) Public relations.
4. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he was an engineer?
(c) Life of the party.
5. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
(b) Credit and financial.
(c) Medical systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the accepted business philosophy of the 1980s?
2. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
3. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
4. When does Jack get his first pay raise at GE?
5. Which aspect of GE's business is most successful in India?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)