|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which three TV shows turn around the entertainment sector of the GE-owned company?
(a) Frasier, Friends, and ER.
(b) The Simpsons, Married with Children, and Get a Life.
(c) Designing Women, 60 Minutes, and The Jeffersons.
(d) Roseanne, 20/20 and L.A. Law.
2. What do young Jack and his friends do to earn a little spare change?
(a) Sweep sidewalks.
(b) Mow lawns.
(c) Collect bottles to exchange them for the deposit.
(d) Sing on the street corner.
3. Under the company's new culture, who is rewarded with GE stock options?
(a) The best of the Black Belts.
(b) All the Black Belts only.
(c) Green Belts and above.
(d) All who complete training.
4. To what does Jack credit the success of GE Capital?
(a) Incredible amounts of intensity, ingenuity, and entrepreneurship.
(b) Brainstorming sessions at Crotonville.
(c) Incredible creativity, science, and research.
(d) Work-out sessions at the factories.
5. Who loves the idea of melding manufacturing with financial ingenuity?
Short Answer Questions
1. During which holiday is Jack's replacement named?
2. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
3. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Jack get frustrated with the plastics inventors?
5. What is Jack's "Vitality Curve"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)