|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Jack, is GE's core competency?
2. What kind of acquisitions does Jack pass up in the late 1990s?
(a) Women-owned companies.
(b) Work-from-home companies.
(c) Grant-funded companies.
(d) High-tech companies.
3. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
4. Which India-based company becomes a GE partner in developing low-end, low-cost medical systems products?
(b) India, Inc.
5. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
(a) By 1990.
(b) By 2025.
(c) By 1999.
(d) By 2000.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to being self-confident, what else does Jack believe is a large part of leadership?
2. What is Jack's business philosophy of the 1980s?
3. What are the human resources meetings called that are held at each GE business location?
4. What kind of employees does Jack want at GE?
5. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)