|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is GE's TV manufacturing business traded for?
(a) A cable TV network.
(b) Thomson's losing medical business.
(c) A satellite business.
(d) France's TV manufacturing market.
2. What is the response of Jack's boss when Jack complains about his first pay raise?
(a) He agrees and gives Jack a title, but not more money.
(b) He is not sympathetic.
(c) He gets furious and fires him.
(d) He agrees and gives Jack more money.
3. Who replaces Jack as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Jeff Immelt.
(b) Roy Johnson.
(c) Harry Drickman.
(d) Reg Jones.
4. Who earns the title "Father of GE Global Activity"?
5. What setback keeps Jack from attending one of the two colleges of his choice?
(a) His mother's health.
(b) Losing his ROTC scholarship to a friend.
(c) Rejection for an ROTC scholarship.
(d) His mother begs him not to move far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
2. What does GE reduce with its Internet sales?
3. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
4. Which congressional act addresses PCB site cleanup?
5. What does Jack decide is the best way to differentiate GE from Japanese companies?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)