|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much has the PCB levels in fish dropped since the congressional act?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 20 percent.
(c) 85 percent.
(d) 90 percent.
2. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
(a) A braggart.
3. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
(a) Mail carrier.
(b) Shoe salesman.
(c) Theater janitor.
(d) Newspaper carrier.
4. When does Jack get his first pay raise at GE?
(a) After complaining.
(b) After demanding it.
(c) After six months.
(d) After one year.
5. Who is Jack's first professional mentor at GE?
(a) Dr. Harry Drickman.
(b) Burt Coplan.
(c) Dr. Dan Fox.
(d) Lee Iacocca.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jack expands GE into globalization, what happens to U.S. jobs and facilities?
2. What does the learning/training curriculum show its participants?
3. What kind of environment does Jack say is best for making necessary changes and modernizing the company?
4. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
5. According to an employee evaluation system, which employees are passionate, innovative, open minded, and creative?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)