|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which company originally used QMI?
2. What setback keeps Jack from attending one of the two colleges of his choice?
(a) His mother begs him not to move far away.
(b) Rejection for an ROTC scholarship.
(c) Losing his ROTC scholarship to a friend.
(d) His mother's health.
3. What does GE reduce with its Internet sales?
(b) Customer satisfaction.
4. What brings about a business-altering deal for GE in the mid 1980s?
(a) The Japanese threat.
(b) Federal aid to companies.
(c) HD TV requirements.
(d) Cable television.
5. How does the plastics industry fare in the 1970s?
(a) It grows fast.
(b) Environmental concerns halt plastics production.
(c) It almost falls through completely.
(d) One small flaw breaks the whole industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do local utility engineers use GE's power systems home pages?
2. What is GE's TV manufacturing business traded for?
3. Who initially questions GE's quality of products and services?
4. In which two areas of CEO duties does Jack quickly see he lacks skills?
5. Which GE teams get projects improving every day performance in their current positions?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)