|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
(a) By 2025.
(b) By 1990.
(c) By 2000.
(d) By 1999.
2. What kind of employees does Jack want at GE?
(a) All American.
(b) Cheap labor.
(c) Self-confident entrepreneurs.
(d) Devoted time-clock punchers.
3. Under the company's new culture, who is rewarded with GE stock options?
(a) All who complete training.
(b) All the Black Belts only.
(c) The best of the Black Belts.
(d) Green Belts and above.
4. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
(a) Satisfied customers.
(b) Law enforcement.
(c) Government work.
5. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
(c) Bell Telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the 4 E's of GE leadership?
2. Which GE teams get projects improving every day performance in their current positions?
3. What does Jack say he learned the hard way about hiring employees with academic pedigrees?
4. Why does Jack's father encourage him to learn the game of golf?
5. What is the response of Jack's boss when Jack complains about his first pay raise?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)