|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the single biggest obstacle facing the television station now owned by GE?
(a) The spread of cable TV.
(b) The spread of HDTV.
(c) The spread of satellite TV.
(d) The spread of reality show popularity.
2. What are the human resources meetings called that are held at each GE business location?
(a) Section A.
(b) Subgroup 2.
(c) Series 1.
(d) Session C.
3. What does GE reduce with its Internet sales?
(d) Customer satisfaction.
4. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
(a) He can get an insurance kickback.
(b) It is a place everyone can use and a place to exchange thoughts and ideas.
(c) His employees are obese and need a workout.
(d) He can cut employee health insurance plans.
5. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(d) General Electric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Jack, is GE's core competency?
2. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
3. What does Jack learn when he makes a trip to the company's facilities in Japan?
4. How does Jack say strong teams are built?
5. Why does Jack's father encourage him to learn the game of golf?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)