|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which deal secures Japanese distributor Nagase & Co. as GE's new partner?
(a) The Japanese-American deal.
(b) The Japanese-American sanction.
(c) The Mitui Petrochemical deal.
(d) The NAFTA deal.
2. What price does GE pay to purchase RCA?
(a) $3.6 billion.
(b) $3.6 million.
(c) $6.3 billion.
(d) $6.3 million.
3. Which congressional act addresses PCB site cleanup?
(a) The Super Clean Act.
(b) The PCB Act.
(c) The Superfund Act.
(d) The Cleanup Fund Act.
4. How does the plastics industry fare in the 1970s?
(a) It grows fast.
(b) It almost falls through completely.
(c) One small flaw breaks the whole industry.
(d) Environmental concerns halt plastics production.
5. Who does Jack succeed as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Reg Jones.
(b) Jeff Immelt.
(c) Harry Drickman.
(d) Roy Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack illustrate his "No. 1 or No. 2, Fix, Sell or Close" strategy?
2. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
3. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
4. Why does Jack's father encourage him to learn the game of golf?
5. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)