|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
2. What does Jack say he learned the hard way about hiring employees with academic pedigrees?
(a) Hires from an ivy-league school always perform better.
(b) Where they come from is not indicative of how they will perform.
(c) Employees without degrees will never work out for long periods of time.
(d) It doesn't matter where they're from, it's what they look like that matters.
3. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
4. To what is part of GE's annual $50 billion in goods and services transferred?
(a) Website production.
(b) Lighting development.
(c) Online auctions.
(d) Medical services.
5. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) Publicity Director.
(b) Human Resources Director.
(c) General Manager.
(d) President and CEO.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is GE's only truly global business in the 1980s?
2. How are GE's profits used in 1984?
3. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
4. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
5. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)