|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, E-Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country's air force benefits from laundered GE money?
(a) United States.
2. Which program begins in 1996, changing GE's culture?
(a) Six Degrees.
(b) Six Pence.
(c) Six Sigma.
(d) Six Flags.
3. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
(a) To hug and when to kick.
(b) To quit and when to fire.
(c) To walk away and know when to run.
(d) To hold them and when to fold them.
4. How much has the PCB levels in fish dropped since the congressional act?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 85 percent.
(c) 90 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
5. What is Jack's "Vitality Curve"?
(a) A pitch used by Jack at company softball games.
(b) An employee evaluation system.
(c) A cool gym added to each factory.
(d) An energy supplement Jack uses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the investment banking firm situation is stabilized, who takes over?
2. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he was an engineer?
3. By May 2001, which established TV show is Jack's competing with directly?
4. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
5. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)