|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Neutron Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which electrical insulator is deemed a hazardous material by the EPA?
2. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
(a) A braggart.
3. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) Publicity Director.
(b) President and CEO.
(c) Human Resources Director.
(d) General Manager.
4. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
5. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His coach.
(d) His minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack's father encourage him to learn the game of golf?
2. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he was an engineer?
3. Why is Jack dissatisfied with his first raise?
4. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
5. How old is Jack when he is promoted to a vice president for GE?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)