|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Neutron Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
(a) His wife's death.
(b) His father's death.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) The CEO's death.
2. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
(a) Neuron Jack.
(b) Jimmy Neutron.
(c) Neutron Jack.
(d) Jackie Neutron.
3. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
(a) A braggart.
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(b) Roy Johnson.
(c) Bill Druckerman.
(d) Reg Jones.
5. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he was an engineer?
(a) Life of the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack's highest level of education when he begins working at GE?
2. What setback keeps Jack from attending one of the two colleges of his choice?
3. What does Jack say his book is about?
4. What does Jack give GE managers for empowerment?
5. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)