|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Neutron Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which holiday is Jack's replacement named?
(c) Independence Day.
2. How much was Jack's first pay raise at GE?
(a) $1,000 per month.
(b) $1,000 per year.
(c) $100 per month.
(d) $85 per month.
3. How does Jack learn about current events as a child?
(a) By walking several miles to the closest library.
(b) By reading papers passengers left on his father's train.
(c) By watching them on TV.
(d) By reading comic books.
4. Who does Jack succeed as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Reg Jones.
(b) Jeff Immelt.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Harry Drickman.
5. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
(a) His coach.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack give GE managers for empowerment?
2. How does the plastics industry fare in the 1970s?
3. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he was an engineer?
4. Which electrical insulator is deemed a hazardous material by the EPA?
5. When does Jack get his first pay raise at GE?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)