|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Neutron Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack learn he must do in order to succeed at GE?
(a) He must learn all about the company.
(b) He must go back to college for extra classes.
(c) He must practice better hiring procedures.
(d) He must work in the boiler room with the lowest paid employees.
2. How old is Jack when he is promoted to a vice president for GE?
3. Who instills management beliefs in Jack that include both competing and facing reality?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His coach.
(d) His grandfather.
4. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
(a) Bill and Ted.
(b) Dennis and Bob.
(c) Art and Paul.
(d) Bud and Lou.
5. What is Jack's highest level of education when he begins working at GE?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
2. Whose business management concepts does Jack use to support his ideas of good and bad business?
3. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
4. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
5. Which electrical insulator is deemed a hazardous material by the EPA?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)