|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Neutron Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack give GE managers for empowerment?
(a) Delegated authority.
(b) A worry stone.
(c) More responsibilities.
(d) Less work.
2. How much was Jack's first pay raise at GE?
(a) $100 per month.
(b) $1,000 per month.
(c) $1,000 per year.
(d) $85 per month.
3. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
4. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
(a) Hard-hat construction investments.
(b) Software investments.
(c) Soft value of excellence investments.
(d) Hardware investments.
5. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
(a) His mother.
(b) His coach.
(c) His minister.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
2. What inspires Jack to pursue his Ph.D.?
3. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
4. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
5. Who instills management beliefs in Jack that include both competing and facing reality?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)