|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Neutron Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
(a) His coach.
(b) His minister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. Which magazine features Jacks "No. 1 or No. 2" strategy in a cover story?
(a) USA Today.
3. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
4. How does the plastics industry fare in the 1970s?
(a) It grows fast.
(b) It almost falls through completely.
(c) One small flaw breaks the whole industry.
(d) Environmental concerns halt plastics production.
5. What is Jack's vision for GE?
(a) Success without failure.
(b) More medical plastics to save lives.
(c) Money and more money.
(d) Spontaneity and creativity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
2. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
3. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
4. What is the response of Jack's boss when Jack complains about his first pay raise?
5. How do GE employees take Jack's view on the work environment?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)