|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Neutron Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
2. Why does Jack's father encourage him to learn the game of golf?
(a) It's less violent than hockey.
(b) It's cheaper to play golf than hockey.
(c) It is his favorite sport.
(d) All the big shots play golf.
3. In which year was Jack appointed as CEO?
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(b) Roy Johnson.
(c) Reg Jones.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
5. What is Jack's vision for GE?
(a) Spontaneity and creativity.
(b) More medical plastics to save lives.
(c) Money and more money.
(d) Success without failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jack dissatisfied with his first raise?
2. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
3. When does Jack get his first pay raise at GE?
4. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
5. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)