|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Neutron Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
(a) Software investments.
(b) Soft value of excellence investments.
(c) Hardware investments.
(d) Hard-hat construction investments.
2. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
(a) Mail carrier.
(b) Newspaper carrier.
(c) Theater janitor.
(d) Shoe salesman.
3. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
4. What inspires Jack to pursue his Ph.D.?
(a) His wife.
(b) His wife's father wants his son-in-law to be a "doctor" of some sort.
(c) He gets full tuition paid by the ROTC.
(d) Not being able to find a job due to economic recession.
5. What does Jack say his book is about?
(a) Buying his way to the top.
(b) His keen leadership abilities.
(c) The wrongs he faced in corporate America.
(d) Maintaining a simple approach and keeping an open mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jack when he is promoted to a vice president for GE?
2. Which electrical insulator is deemed a hazardous material by the EPA?
3. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
5. Who is Jack's first professional mentor at GE?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)